The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-22-2012

The time when Youay went to her office he would notice the door was open, and doctor Liana was in her office working away with something. She had a bunch of different medical text books and case files around her desk, some based on mind magic theory and others based on different diseases and ailments. Her eyes flicked up after a bit.
"Oh, doctor Youay. Get the message about my request?" She asked with a smile.

Youay

10-22-2012

Youay nodded as he held up his note.
"Yep, I got a suggested appointment, but if there was a time you preferred I can see about working my schedule around it."
He walked in and set the not on her desk and looked at some of the books. Some of them were his that he put in the break room for public use.
"Looks like your studying up, good job. We really gotta keep up to date on the changes to our craft."

Equiste

10-22-2012

"I see..." She said, looking over at the note. She looked at it then quickly at a calander on her desk, nodding.
"Nope, this works for me just fine. Thanks Youay. I'll see you then." She looked at the books around her, smiling.
"Well I was actually looking up something for a patient and decided to grab some extra stuff while I was there." She said, gesturing to a book about stress relief and mental defenses. "You know, we have to find the time somewhere." She said with a chuckle.
"So I'll see you tomorrow for that appointment then?"

Youay

10-22-2012

"Sounds like a plan then Liana."
He waved at her with a small smile and headed back to his office.

Equiste

10-22-2012

"Alright. Can't wait." She said with a smile, going back to work. She hoped it would be a nice change of pace for the doctor. She could also use some of the stress relief since she had been trying to cram so much into her schedule, and as much as she loved looking after Lucy, her body wasn't the best at keeping up with her.

The Next day, in the room Prepared for the treatment

Liana rushed over to the room on the note she had been given for her appointment. She was determined to get there on time, but left a little later to attend to a patient. She was still in her doctors coat, but only had a shirt and underwear on her upper torso for the acupuncture. At least that was what he said was one of the things that was offerred. She didn't have time to look up what else he did. She rushes to the room, opening the door.
"Whew... Am I on time?" She said, breathing heavily.

Youay

10-22-2012

Youay was already there when she opened the door. The smell of incense wafted all around. The lights were dim and he was inspecting his tray of needles and was making sure everything was in good order. The room defiantly had a Ionian sense of style to it.
"Right on time Liana."
He had his back turned to her.
"Take some time to relax, and when you are go ahead and take your shirt off and lay face down on the table. Then let me know when you are ready to begin."
He sounded pretty cheerful as he kept his back to her.

Equiste

10-22-2012

Liana took in a deep breath of the incense, letting out a happy hum as she entered and closed the door behind her. Quickly her breath began to calm down.
"Oh good... I was afraid I was going to be late." She looked over and saw he was facing away. With a nod she pulls off her coat and shirt, laying it down on a convenient surface before lieing down, pulling her hair to the side so her neck was exposed. Youay would notice when he saw her back there was a couple of scars that seemed to be spike shaped, though from their pattern it was likely there was more than what there was.
"Ready when you are. I'm looking forward to this. Though in retrospect probably should of seen if a massage was available." She said in a playful tone, waiting for the 'procedure' to begin.

Youay

10-22-2012

Youay nods and turns around and walks over to her.
"Sorry, I don't offer massage, but I can refer you to someone if you would like."
He looked along her back.
"Hmm, you were not kidding about the spikes were you."
He places his hands on her back and moves them around her back getting a feel of her energy flow.
"Hmm yes, there we go."
He takes the needles, slowly placing them at various spots as he hums. After placing each needle, he runs a finger along it. She would be able to feel his energy flow through the needle, as the vibrations causes the needles to give off a pleasant chime as he worked.

Equiste

10-22-2012

"Aww... Thats a shame. No, I'm alright thanks. I was just joking about the massage really." She let out a bit of an annoyed noise.
"Hmm, they must of left some of the scars on me. Well of course not. Though its funny how everyone thinks I'm joking when I say so." She said with a chuckle. She lets out a happy hum when he placed his hands on her back. She couldn't help but let out a giggle.
"I thought you didn't do massages. Kidding, kidding, I know what you're doing." She says with a chuckle. She calmly lays there, her breathing quite relaxed especially just after the needles were being placed.
"Mmm... That is quite relaxing..." She said dreamily as he was about halfway through.

Youay

10-22-2012

Youay's hands masterfully went to work placing the needles while he worked with her chi.
"Its supposed to be, being completely relaxed lets your chi flow at it's normal pace."
He placed the final needle and began to make them chime as he flicks each one gently with his index finger. She would be able to feel a lot of pressure that wasn't there before slowly melt away, mainly from the scars that the spikes caused. Youay was chanting lightly in a Ionian dialect as he used his own chi to stimulate hers through the needles.