The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

10-01-2012

Sigmund thought for a bit. "I don't think so. Except perhaps to warn me next time you're going to thrust something toward my forehead. I really don't react well to such things being sprung on me."

Youay

10-01-2012

Youay nodded.
"Sorry about that. I should of warned you, but oh well. done is done and everything is ok."

Bright Oblivion

10-01-2012

Sigmund shrugged. "I suppose." Glancing at the key again, he pocketed it and patted the outside of the pocket where he'd put it. "Well, I'm going to go put this up and see if Emily's still in the lounge. I'll let you get back to your nap, or work, and see you later." With a nod, he made his way to the door. "Take care of yourself, doctor Youay," he added, then turned the knob and stepped outside, waiting to hear Youay's response before heading down the hall and traveling to his room.

Youay

10-01-2012

Youay nodded at Sigmund and laid back on his couch and stretched.
"I always do, with out me a lot of people would be put in a sore situation. You take care of yourself as well my friend."

Ask the Tempest

10-16-2012

Kennen walks in with a badly burned yordle on his back.
Can some one help Teo?

TeoLeif

10-16-2012

Teo moans ever so softly as he lays on Kennen's back, his day-old wounds still bleeding, the charred skin and fur damp with salty ocean water. He was only semi-conscious, and his nose was completely broken.

Ask the Tempest

10-16-2012

((And now the wait for a reply.))

Xander Blade

10-16-2012

Nevin walks in, close behind Kennen. with concern he asks kennen "if you would allow it, i can use my summoner powers to help heal him while we wait. it may not completely heal him but it would be enough for him to survive, for now."

Ask the Tempest

10-16-2012

Yes, that would be nice.

Xander Blade

10-16-2012

hovering his hand over the yordle, he begins whispering an enchantment. his hand begins glowing green as the wounds begin closing and some of the burnt flesh start to be repaired "may not be much but at least the bleeding will stop"