The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

((In case you havent figured this out. Ignore these guys.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

((I have, but their stupidity is somewhat amusing, besides, you know what they say, when life gives you lemons...))

?Lolicon Fag?

09-15-2012

*Thinks quietly to self, wondering about my past.*

"I wonder if I should have told Mom about touching me, maybe she could have done something."
"No, then she would find out I enjoyed it, I enjoyed every bit of it, especially the time when he dressed up like a Go-Go Dancer and shoved his pom-pom's up my *******"

20 minutes later

Welcome to Summoner's Rift!

"Ezreal - "Hey big boys, do any of you want to take a ride on my energy stick? Mmmm *thinks to self, maybe I can have some **** sphincter smashing tonight*"

?Lolicon Fag?

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
((I have, but their stupidity is somewhat amusing, besides, you know what they say, when life gives you lemons...))
When life gives you lemons, you shove them up your ass you silly boy

Equiste

09-15-2012

Brutti's Room

"Now now, nothing much to you seems quite a bit when you are stuck here." She said with a chuckle. "Though that does sound quite the nice piece. How many different prizes are there?" She asked, wondering just how many puzzles and prizes they had put into it.

aye le heune

?Lolicon Fag?

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Brutti's Room

"Now now, nothing much to you seems quite a bit when you are stuck here." She said with a chuckle. "Though that does sound quite the nice piece. How many different prizes are there?" She asked, wondering just how many puzzles and prizes they had put into it.
Steven's Playhouse
"Now now Susan, we all know you like being fisted. It may be a weird fetish, but it's your fetish. You're entitled to that fetish and you should cherish it, just like how I love touching little boys honey. There isn't a problem with you. Or me. It's perfectly natural to want fists in your ass and little boy taint on your tongue, it may not be legal, but that doesn't make it wrong baby girl "

aye le heune

09-15-2012

rOfl

leirynot

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Brutti's Room

"Well the prizes are randomized as well, it actually just plays a little song, the entertainment is more in figuring out the puzzle than in getting the prize, it's mostly just to let you know when you've completed it."

?Lolicon Fag?

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
"Well the prizes are randomized as well, it actually just plays a little song, the entertainment is more in figuring out the puzzle than in getting the prize, it's mostly just to let you know when you've completed it."
"But Steven, I don't just like being fisted. I love it when they cut chunks of my flesh out and rub it on my back like a wet-rag. The moist feeling of my flesh feels great, then when they fist my open wound and push the blood inside of their urethras, mmm Steven, I'm feeling a bit .. turned on .. if you know what I mean big boy "