The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

Suk nodded. "True..." He said looking at him with a raised a brow. "By the way. That machine, I'm guessing it's fully built, correct?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Well, it depends on your definition of 'fully built' I have the basic machine, but am still installing the weapons and defenses. Why?"

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

"No no not your champ robot. The machine that lets Kirei come back and forth." He said.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Oh, well Nikoli has it fully built, he wants me to check it out and make sure it will work. With all that's been happening I haven't had the time. If I really wanted to I could check out of here for a bit and look it over, but I'm not sure if I want to see Kirei yet, since I don't know how it will make my other personalities react. I'll probably wait until I've had a few sessions with Doctor Relique and am more stable."

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

"It's probably best to wait until you are sure she can be safe around you. Though you must think it's a rather interesting piece of technology. Something to let people travel dimensions... Imagine the possibilities..."

Equiste

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Brutti's Room, which at this point, probably isn't all that roomy.
"Well, I think we might have brightened his day a bit." Jek answered, looking at Brutti. "Isn't that right Professor?"
"Most certainly, I hope you didn't have to go through too much trouble to get here and see me."
"Not at all, besides, we figured you would get bored here."
"Indeed. Not much for the poor professor to do while stuck here." She says, smiling to him. "Though it shouldn't be too much longer before he is released. He is in quite good shape." She says with a smile, before looking back at the studuents. "So, what did you guys make for him then?" She asks.

aye le heune

09-15-2012

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

leirynot

09-15-2012

Attwell's Room
"Well, it's kind of strange, I think you could actually use it for other purposes. How it works is Kirei is going to use her spell to travel between here and her home, and the gateway is going to take the spell and replicate it, basically repeating her casting of the spell over and over, so it stays there."

Brutti's Room
"Well, it isn't much really just a puzzle, mostly to keep him busy while he's here." Vincent answers Jaqaline's question, Brutti chuckles a bit.
"Just a puzzle? Well it's more complicated than that. I haven't solved it yet, but they've told me that the goal is to press the buttons on it in the proper order, when I get one right it will give a hint as to which is the next one, if I get it wrong, then it resets and I have to start over. Once I press them all properly it does something as the prize, I'm not sure what since they haven't told me. I can reset it and it will change the combination to a different, random one and I can do it again, and get a different prize."
Tria frowned a bit. "It's not really that amazing, we didn't have much time to make it."

((Apparently that guy knows how to fight gorillas, or knows how to fight using gorillas, I'm not exactly sure what gorilla warfare is... That was probably the worst troll ever, he had a total lack of creativity, I mean, copying a youtube comment, really?))

?Lolicon Fag?

09-15-2012

Soraka walks into the room, limping.

"I can't stand up straight Gragas, my back is hunched over and I feel a little ... weak *moans gently*"

Gragas rolls into the room.

"Shut your ****ing mouth ***** you think I give a **** about you and your *burps loudly, as if to notify that he is drunk* you and your .. damn girl, you're looking a little cute."

Soraka looks at Gragas emotionally

"Please not again Papi, I can't handle another round"

Gragas focuses on Soraka's posterior

"DOGGY *****"

With a quick leap, Gragas is on top of Soraka. He mounted her and is ****ing her from behind. From her battles on the Fields of Justice, she's injured and can't defend herself. Gragas takes full control of the situation. He rams her ass so hard green-like semen starts seeping out of soraka's crevices. Gragas grabs Soraka's horn and tears it off and starts shoving it up Soraka's ass.

Soraka died later that night of Pancreatic cancer.

aye le heune

09-15-2012

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.