The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"S-she seems to be, I haven't seen her since she went home after the incident with the Knives was over. S-so what's been going on with you? I see you have some sort of... mark under your eye, when did you get that?"

Blade3324

09-14-2012

Suk sighed. "Weeeeelll...." He explained everything that has happened. Being in a relationship with Ruby in secrecy, then her being captured by Ryu in the hellbox where she was tortured. He told him how she nearly died if it weren't for him and Michelle cutting a deal with her gods. "I have to stay faithful to her, otherwise Ruby begins to be in pain... I swear... None of this would have happened if Ryu wasn't so ****ing stupid." He said buring his head into his hands.

Equiste

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
"It would seem so." Brutti was smiling as well. "I wouldn't be surprised if my students did make something, they are very caring individuals."
Recovery Section

"Oh wow. Wonder what they would make?" She asked with a smile. THen she looked up at the time and gasped. "Oh no, my breaks over and I have that operation I'm assisting in comming up..." She looks back to Brutti apologetically. "Sorry, duty calls. But I will be back sometime later to check up on you, alright?" She said with a smile, reluctantly getting off the chair and heading back to work.

The Next Day, on the way to Brutti's Room

Jaqaline made her way over to Brutti's room as it was her break again and she wished to see how he was doing. She also heard his students had arrived to meet him. She stopped just outside the door, checking to see if her hair and clothes were straight and proper before stepping into the entrance and knocking on the door.
"Well hello everyone." She said, smiling towards the group. She'd take their response before moving from there.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Attwell's Room
"W-well, it sounds like there's not much you could have done. Hopefully you aren't stuck in this situation for long."

Brutti's Room
Brutti waved to Jaqaline there were currently only three students in the room, though Brutti had more than that, not all of them could make it and they didn't want the room to be too crowded. There were a male and female Yordle and a male human, the female yordle quickly hid a small cake, hoping Jaqaline wouldn't notice, for fear that she would disapprove.
"Hello Miss Jaqaline, come on in and meet my students."
He gestured to the female yordle. "This here is Tria." Tria waved a bit. Brutti gestured to the male Yordle. "This is Jek." Jek smiled politely to Jaqaline, Brutti then gestured to the human. "And this is Vincent." Vincent nodded to Jaqaline.

Equiste

09-14-2012

Brutti's Room

Jaqaline smiled happily, making her way into the room.
"Well hello there. A pleasure to meet you all." She said, extending a hand to all of them in turn. "Yes, I've been wondering what his students are like. I hope the nasty professor isn't too harsh on you." She said with a cheeky grin to Brutti, before looking back at all of them. She had noticed the small cake, but decided to freak her out about that knowledge later. She stood at a place where she could see them all.
"So how is our professor today?" She asked towards the students.

leirynot

09-14-2012

Brutti's Room, which at this point, probably isn't all that roomy.
"Well, I think we might have brightened his day a bit." Jek answered, looking at Brutti. "Isn't that right Professor?"
"Most certainly, I hope you didn't have to go through too much trouble to get here and see me."
"Not at all, besides, we figured you would get bored here."

Blade3324

09-15-2012

Attwell's Room

Suk nodded. "I suppose so, but I don't mind. I love Ruby, it just means I really can't love anyone else, no matter how much my dragon side wants it... I'm worried though... My mother said it would be best for me to have multiple.... Mates.... But even then I wasn't so sure about it, but now it definitely won't happen...."

leirynot

09-15-2012

Attwell's Room
Attwell shrugged. "Well, I guess there's not really much you can do about it anyway, so I guess you can just hope for the best."

Blade3324

09-15-2012

"... I suppose so. How has your father been? Ever since what they did to them that is." He said.

leirynot

09-15-2012

"He's still in recovery, they put a device in him that produced poisons and put them into his bloodstream, the doctors removed it and he's getting better. He hasn't visited me though, since they're uncertain as to how it might affect my other personalities. That's also why it's probably good that Kirei hasn't come back, I don't know how the other personalities will react, I might lose control and hurt her."