The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-14-2012

Youay nodded in agreement and faced the box frowning slightly.
"Yeah, it wouldn't be good at all. Well, no time like the present then."
He held out his hands towards the box, his eyes began to glow green as the magical energy in the office swirled into him.Wind seemed to have started to blow about in the mind scape as well. When he spoke, he spoke both inside Sigmund's head and from his physical form.
"Oh Mana, Spirits of protection, forge for me the seals need to restrain the beast within so that it may not escape from it's prison. By the Elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Light, and Dark. By my will, by my power BE CONTAINED ONCE AGAIN!!"
The power flowed out of the doctor and towards the box. Layer upon layer of barriers appeared around the box. Chains wrapped around the entire structure and sealed themselves tightly. The new seals was forged and not event eh barest whisper of power could be felt from within them. Youay fell to his knees completely drained of energy from the working, along with all the magic that was swirling in his office was now gone as well.

Bright Oblivion

09-14-2012

The wolf watched as layer upon layer of chains began to surround the box, the separate links forged of the elements that Youay had called upon, but also bearing marked evidence of his magical signature. As the chains were sealed in place by a large, complicated lock, they began glowing faintly, obscuring the light-devouring material the box was made of from view.

"Just don't forget to add physical seals to back that up, when you get the chance, healer," the wolf stated from where it was lying with its head on its paws. "Metaphysical seals are still relatively easy to shatter if one knows what they're doing, and we would be back at square one, if that."

Youay

09-14-2012

Youay stood up breathing heavily and nodded.
"I got just the thing for that. But this will defiantly hold until it can be forged."
He bowed to the wolf.
"Do forgive me for rushing, but I used alot of power for that spell, so I am heading back to the physical realm now."
With that he vanished and returned to his own body, almost immediately he flipped to a open page on his note book and started writing. He started speaking without looking at Sigmund.
"Its all locked up tight in there, but you need a physical seal as well to complete the circuit."
He tore out the page and handed it to Sigmund. It was a picture of a ornate key with slots for 6 small gems to fit into it.Written on the page were various instructions and dimensions. The key would be about the size of a amulet.
"You will need to either forge this or have someone make it for you in these exact measurements. Then you need to have someone you care for deeply to imbue it with their power. Then you may need to get Silver's help with this one, You need to affix the proper sized gems into the holes. A topaz, a ruby, a sapphire, a emerald, a diamond and a black diamond in that order. When finished you will need to imbue the key to your own power as well. Then I will finish the seal by attuning it to the seals in your mind...I know its complicated and if you have any questions come see me tomorrow because I am about to pass out now."

Bright Oblivion

09-14-2012

The wolf nodded as Youay vanished and then stood, wandering deeper into the mindscape and leaving the tightly-sealed box behind.

Sigmund accepted the page and examined it, nodding as Youay explained. Carefully, he folded the paper and set it in an inside pocket of his coat with a few other important pages. "Alright," he said, glancing up at Youay. "Then I'll get off your couch so you can lie down and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow, doctor." He stood up and made his way to the door, quietly slipping out and closing it behind him. He made his way back to the door he had used to enter the medical wing and returned to wherever he'd been before the visit.

Youay

09-14-2012

Youay waved at Sigmund weakly as he left and then promptly fell asleep on his couch.

Blade3324

09-14-2012

Suk entered the medical wing looking around. His new found glaive in his right hand as he walked through the halls looking for Attwell's room, until he found it. He walked in looking around. "Attwell, are you here?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Attwell had been working on some random tech device, it was relatively small. He looked up at Suk.
"H-hi Suk, how have you been?"

Blade3324

09-14-2012

Suk shrugged. "................... Been better I suppose..........." He said grabbing a chair and taking a seat next to him. "And you?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"I-I've been better as well. M-my mental condition hasn't been very good... Y-you remember what happened when my father was kidnapped, h-how I acted... differently. Well I have multiple personalities. Most of them are violent. I-I almost killed Kirei."

Blade3324

09-14-2012

"... I see..." He said resting his glaive on his lap thinking. "It reminds me of a woman... Mizuhi was her name... She had multiple personalities... Some more harsh than others, probably not violent... How is Kirei by the way? I hope she is doing well with her parents?"