The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Before Geokhan, before he could leave the door appeared the very same rat he encountered and tried to save earlier, only seeming broken and bloody, a leg visibly mangled and broken leg to boot. His eyes nearly had nonexistent pupils, staring straight at the summoner; but before him, in one of his hands, was his trademark crossbow. Pointed at his head.

His hands, his entire body shook in anger, pain and even fright.

((OH ****!!! I can't leave to save my life!!! 5 minutes away and POOF!
Edit: going to bed.....so I might be slow on reply.))

Oh ****!!!

Medic!!!

Geokhan grabs his shield, but leaves the sword in its sheathe.

Twitch, calm down.... It's okay...no one here wants to hurt you....I don't wanna get shot....

Civilized Rat

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Snip.
The huge-as-**** rat shook in place wildly, overcome by his urge to kill Geokhan right here in front of the entire ward. But his face and eyes showed more than just that, they showed complete hatred and despise for the being in front of him.

"YOU. DESTROYED. WARWICK'S. HOME! You filthy, ignorant, wretched waste-of-life SUMMONER!"

He spat out his words in distaste as if the last were an insult just by saying the mere rank. He shot once towards anything of Geokhan's body he could see, the recoil pushing his arm back more than it would if he weren't so weakened, forcing him to push down on his broken leg. He stifled his squeals and yelps of pain as it was only damaged even farther, falling onto all fours, one of his arms balancing his upper body atop his crossbow.

Youay

09-12-2012

With a blur of speed each of the bolts Twitch fired fell harmlessly to the ground as the Matron stood between them leaning on her cane. Her eyes blazing with anger. She pointed her cane at the Rat threateningly.
"There is to be absolutely no weapons allowed in the Med Wing, this is a place of healing, not violence." She hobbled over and snatched the crossbow away from him
"You can have this back when you sign out and leave."
She motioned for some of the nurses to help twitch as she hobbled off with his crossbow.

Ask Warwick

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
The huge-as-**** rat shook in place wildly, overcome by his urge to kill Geokhan right here in front of the entire ward. But his face and eyes showed more than just that, they showed complete hatred and despise for the being in front of him.

"YOU. DESTROYED. WARWICK'S. HOME! You filthy, ignorant, wretched waste-of-life SUMMONER!"

He spat out his words in distaste as if the last were an insult just by saying the mere rank. He shot once towards anything of Geokhan's body he could see, the recoil pushing his arm back more than it would if he weren't so weakened, forcing him to push down on his broken leg. He stifled his squeals and yelps of pain as it was only damaged even farther, falling onto all fours, one of his arms balancing his upper body atop his crossbow.
((Awww, the amount he cares makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside.... -Shrug- Or it could be because I ate a yordle.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Awww, the amount he cares makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside.... -Shrug- Or it could be because I ate a yordle.))

((O.o))

hmmmm...Thank you, Matron. I owe ya. I think I will just sign out now and hope that Warwick is searching in Frejord for me.

(Assuming Geokhan is already signed out) Geokhan makes a mad dash to the door and disappears from the Medical Ward. Hoping never to return, but investing in medicine just in case.

Civilized Rat

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
With a blur of speed each of the bolts Twitch fired fell harmlessly to the ground as the Matron stood between them leaning on her cane. Her eyes blazing with anger. She pointed her cane at the Rat threateningly.
"There is to be absolutely no weapons allowed in the Med Wing, this is a place of healing, not violence." She hobbled over and snatched the crossbow away from him
"You can have this back when you sign out and leave."
She motioned for some of the nurses to help twitch as she hobbled off with his crossbow.
Twitch stopped, maintaining his position on the floor, staring at this new 'medical Summoner' or so Twitch believed. Not only did they destroy and ruin, but they take away one of his only prized possessions!? And threaten him like this.

"How..you..."

He stopped mid-speech, as if something hit him; the rat's pupils widened again, coming to a sudden realization and beginning to crawl and limp away once more, not looking back even once to those he believed wronged him and his Zaunite companion. Upon leaving he tripped recklessly, grimacing as he picked up the rest of his dignity and his broken leg, disappearing into the darkness.

((Twitch and I both keep yordles at a level of respect equal to dirt.))

leirynot

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Recovery Section

"Lucky indeed. Seems like fate decided to line up our vactions together at similiar times huh?" She said with a grin, before blushing slightly as she realised how she said it. She withdrew her hand, smiling politely. "Wonder if your students are going to bring you a gift while you are here. Oh! Maybe something they made themselves on the side? You have been here a little while. Perhaps that was time for them to make something nice."
"It would seem so." Brutti was smiling as well. "I wouldn't be surprised if my students did make something, they are very caring individuals."

Bright Oblivion

09-13-2012

A door opened in one of the hallways near the primary office corridor and Sigmund stepped through, bypassing any chaos in the lobby and any inquisitive receptionists. After a quick glance around, he made his way to Youay's office and knocked on the door. Hopefully, the doctor was in.

Youay

09-13-2012

Youay was laying on his couch reading one of his books when he heard the knock. He sat up and straightened his clothes out and called out towards the door.
"It's open, come on in."

Bright Oblivion

09-13-2012

Sigmund pushed the door open and stepped inside, letting the door close behind him. Nodding to Youay, he leaned against it and crossed his arms. "Doctor Youay. I trust you're well?" He might as well get the pleasantries out of the way first.