The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

None that I am aware of.

To be honest I thought I would look one hell of a lot worse, but ol' Wolfy showed off his stash of acids and I saw my getaway.

There may be glass shards up in the noggin by the way. Two vials of acid to the head, Don't know what they were, but I know it wasn't healing potions.

benjimenfire

09-11-2012

walks up to geo
You had to go and almost die huh?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Bugger off. I was trying to do a good deed. If I wasn't almost dying, I would punch your-Spits up blood into a pail on the bed he is being rolled on. Yummmy....That was delicious......next one is going your way, Ben.

leirynot

09-11-2012

"Alright, I'll proceed with the surgery after I prepare."
Dr. Fenett left for a minute, as Geokhan was brought into a surgery room. He showed up again with several assistants for the surgery, they had were wearing scrubs, gloves, and surgical masks.
"Alright, administer the anesthetic."
As they injected the anesthetic, Geokhan would fall asleep.

((Don't feel like describing the surgery, so are you okay with just doing a time skip?))

Equiste

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Recovery Section
"Yes, I suppose you're right... Yes, she was a bit of an engineer, but always preferred to work with smaller things, music boxes were her favorite." He smiled a bit thinking of her, though his happiness was still somewhat bittersweet.
"I bet she made some beautiful music boxes. Those things can have such intriacate detail. I can't just get my hands to work around them sometimes." Her thumb continued to move across Brutti's hand in an attempt to be comforting.

benjimenfire

09-11-2012

I brought you a cupcake after you stop spitting blood of course here
hands him the cupcake

leirynot

09-11-2012

Recovery Section

"Yes, she did... I guess that's partially what made me decide to adopt Attwell, the first time I saw him he tried to sell me a music box he had repaired."

Geokhan

09-11-2012

Quote:
"Alright, I'll proceed with the surgery after I prepare."
Dr. Fenett left for a minute, as Geokhan was brought into a surgery room. He showed up again with several assistants for the surgery, they had were wearing scrubs, gloves, and surgical masks.
"Alright, administer the anesthetic."
As they injected the anesthetic, Geokhan would fall asleep.

((Don't feel like describing the surgery, so are you okay with just doing a time skip?))

((Of course. Most would appreciate you not going into details. i like Mash and House, and wouldn't mind you to , but if you don't wanna, DON'T))

Geokhan wakes up to the smell of a cupcake.

O.o

Trust not in the gifts left by the unknown......but....cupcake......Not even sure what I can eat....hmmm...whats that feeling in my chest...oh yeah...pain....

leirynot

09-11-2012

((Okay, let's just say the surgery is done, I don't have much medical knowledge, so I couldn't describe it very accurately, also, it would probably take a long time, otherwise I would describe it, I haven't watched house, but I love MASH, such a good show, favorite characters are probably either Hawkeye or Radar.))

Geokhan's ribs had been set back into where they should be, but no magic had been used to heal them, so they were still broken, his wounds had been stitched shut and the glass removed from his head, which had to have been shaved of the remaining hair. His burns and head were wrapped in bandages. Silas noticed him waking up.
"You're awake, good, we were expecting you to awaken soon. Due to my lack of knowledge in healing magic, your ribs are still broken, but they've been reset into their proper positions. We've removed the glass from your head and treated your burns, but you will probably have to stay here to recover, I'll get a mage to heal you so you can leave faster. Unfortunately, we had to shave your head to treat the burns and remove the glass, but it will grow back. In the meantime, you've been administered medicine that will speed up your healing rate, so you will recover faster than normal. Luckily there weren't any other broken bones. I'm not sure who it was who wanted me to give the cupcake to you, but I've taken a small sample of it and analyzed it for poisons and such, it's safe to eat."

Geokhan

09-11-2012

Quote:
((Okay, let's just say the surgery is done, I don't have much medical knowledge, so I couldn't describe it very accurately, also, it would probably take a long time, otherwise I would describe it, I haven't watched house, but I love MASH, such a good show, favorite characters are probably either Hawkeye or Radar.))

Geokhan's ribs had been set back into where they should be, but no magic had been used to heal them, so they were still broken, his wounds had been stitched shut and the glass removed from his head, which had to have been shaved of the remaining hair. His burns and head were wrapped in bandages. Silas noticed him waking up.
"You're awake, good, we were expecting you to awaken soon. Due to my lack of knowledge in healing magic, your ribs are still broken, but they've been reset into their proper positions. We've removed the glass from your head and treated your burns, but you will probably have to stay here to recover, I'll get a mage to heal you so you can leave faster. Unfortunately, we had to shave your head to treat the burns and remove the glass, but it will grow back. In the meantime, you've been administered medicine that will speed up your healing rate, so you will recover faster than normal. Luckily there weren't any other broken bones. I'm not sure who it was who wanted me to give the cupcake to you, but I've taken a small sample of it and analyzed it for poisons and such, it's safe to eat."
Still feel a bit foggy...you said....no hair..... TELL ME I STILL GOT EYEBROWS!!!

I need 'em.....You gotta tell me, Doc!

geokhan starts laughing at himself....and then grimaces at his agonized ribs.

I gotta stop that....How long do you think til I'm up and about again?

I can't leave Greg in charge of that shop forever. He'll break my bank or something valuable....or both.....Can I get blitznet here?