The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

"O-oh... s-sorry for bringing it up, I-I didn't want to bring back any bad memories"
Attwell looked down, somewhat ashamed that he had brought the incident up.

Aya Shameimaruu

09-10-2012

Grey widens his eyes as Tobi went into her baton form.

G: "It's fine Attwell. You didn't know. Tobi and I just were trying our best I've also heard you've gone through tough times."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

"Y-yeah, I was poisoned with hallucinogens, apparently over the course of several weeks, s-so that probably explains some of my behavior during that incident. T-then my father was captured and I had to work with Kirei, Nikoli, and a few others to rescue him."

Aya Shameimaruu

09-10-2012

Grey looked wildly surprised.

"....Well. I wish you get better. I don't want to be rude and press you on the Rescue."

leirynot

09-10-2012

"T-thanks, I don't really remember much of it anyway, s-since it was mostly my other personalities that were in control."

((Time for me to sleep again.))

Equiste

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Recovery Section
"She was. I... I just wish she hadn't tried to protect me... Why did she have to be so brave?"
A few tears formed in Brutti's eyes.
Recovery Section

"I think we both know the reason behind that Brutti." She said with a sad smile. "Regardless of the odds or how little chance there is of succeeding, if its to protect someone we love..." Her voice trailed off. Sad as this might of been memories of a loved one like this were still important. "Her only regret I bet was having to leave you. Was she an engineer as well?" The other part that was important was all the good memories they would of shared.

Geokhan

09-11-2012

A rune appears on the floor in the Medical Wing indicating someone is teleporting in. If some one had to skill to trace it, it could be seen as two individuals coming from Zaun and one was human and the other wasn't. Just as the spell is about to fire however the inhuman individual disengages for the human and is not sent into the Medical Wing.

Geokhan then appears in the room on the runes bleeding with exposed broken ribs and acid burns on his face.

Hmm...I think the right word here is....MEDIC!!!

Geokhan then falls to the floor. He tries to hold the bleeding in check.

leirynot

09-11-2012

Recovery Section
"Yes, I suppose you're right... Yes, she was a bit of an engineer, but always preferred to work with smaller things, music boxes were her favorite." He smiled a bit thinking of her, though his happiness was still somewhat bittersweet.

Reception.
Doctor Fenett ran over to Geokhan, he immediately takes out a balm that would help to stop the bleeding and numb the pain. He calls for nurses to get something to transport the wounded man with. Then addresses him while he waits for the nurses and continues to address the more serious wounds.
"Can you explain what happened?"

Geokhan

09-11-2012

Geokhan spits out a glob of blood.

Well besides that, that balm is working nicely.

What happened was I tried to save a rat who didn't want my help and get the **** beat out of me by a wolf of unusual size. There was a lot of acid and gas and fire towards the end. Please tell me the hair stays. I can't pull the bald look.

Geokhan laughs and then grimaces. That was so funny it hurt...*laughs and then more pain*.

leirynot

09-11-2012

"Your original hair might be lost, but after you are healed I should be able to replace it."
The nurses arrive with a bed and carefully lift Geokhan onto it.
"We'll need to operate to set your ribs back in place and close the wounds, the burns will be easier to treat. Do you have allergies to any medicines, anesthetics in particular?"
They begin to wheel him to an operating room, Dr. Fenett moving with him.