The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-09-2012

Youay walks into the med wing with a smile on his face. He greets Angela at the front desk and continues on past all the current chaos, greeting each member of the staff with a smile as he heads to his office and shuts the door behind him.
-----
The matron and Sarah, who was nearby both looked in his direction in silence. The matron looked over and spoke.
"Well, that's new, he is never in this good of a mood."
All Sarah could do was to smile and nod.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Angela let out a bit of a giggle as Youay entered and waves at him as he passes by before going back to re-arranging her pens in a strange manner out of boredom. About an hour or two after had he entered, an orb suddenly popped up in front of her, startling her and causing her pen sculpture to be knocked down. She blinked at the orb and tilted her head to one side at it.

"Yeees? Can I help you?"

A feminine voice crackled through, one that would be recognized to some as Zareen Felder.

"Yes, yes... Hello. Could we get a doctor down to Testing Chamber C? There's been a bit of an accident."

Angela let out a hum and scribbled down the request on a magical post-it note, which instantly disappeared when she finished and snapped her fingers.

"Got it, dearie. Some one will be down shortly."

"Thank yooou~"

----

Wherever Youay was, he would suddenly find himself staring at a post-it note that randomly appeared containing Angela's curly writing and said:

You're needed down in Testing Chamber C~
♥Angela

Youay

09-09-2012

Youay had just sat down when the note appeared. He picked it up and read it over and stood back up again and grabbed his bag of supplies and headed back off to do what he does best...all while ignoring the chaos going on.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Psychaitric Ward

Doctor Relique made his way off to work on Attwell's treatment as set up everything else. This was going to take a while to get Attwell better, but he already had his treatment plan set out.

Recovery Section

She smiled as he mentioned that she was an interesting person and great company. The smile faded a little when Brutti's voice did, but instead became that of a supportive one as she placed a hand on his, her voice soft and gentle.
"She must of been beautiful. May I ask what type of person she was?"
Recovery section
"She was... she was, well, outgoing, incredibly smart and supportive, and she always saw the bright side of things. She was a lot like you actually. I just wish she hadn't stood up to the Noxian assassins that were sent after me."

Ask Alistar

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Silas fires a dart loaded with a powerful tranquilizer at Alistar, if it hit anyone else it would do nothing, since it was specialized to affect only minotaurs. He would feel his limbs go numb and have difficulty moving them, it would eventually get stronger to the point where he collapses. Unless the dart missed or Silas underestimated the dosage, in which case it wouldn't knock him out, but it would slow him down.
While Alistar is running, he feels a slight pinch to the back of his shoulder, he pulls a small object out and finds that the needle was pinched tightly shut as it were going through Alistar's skin, he throws the needle away and keeps running.

Exit Alistar

((I wonder why you think that I am enraged))

leirynot

09-10-2012

Silas watched as Alistar left, not much he could do about it, he would obviously have to alter the design of his darts, either that or that dart was defective, in which case he would have to work on the fabricator.

Equiste

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Recovery section
"She was... she was, well, outgoing, incredibly smart and supportive, and she always saw the bright side of things. She was a lot like you actually. I just wish she hadn't stood up to the Noxian assassins that were sent after me."
Recovery Section

"She sounds wonderful..." She said, shifting her hand slightly so her thumb was lightly moving across the top of his hand. She looked down on him with a sad smile.
"Somewhat a weakness of ours I'm afraid. We can't seem to stand our loved ones being hurt." She gripped his hand in an attempt to be reassuring. "She was incredibly brave. Though I bet having someone like you to protect help give her that strength..."

Aya Shameimaruu

09-10-2012

Tobi and Grey just looked confused, They looked back to Attwell..

G: "Aaannnyywhoo.... We should probably get going!" Grey gets up to leave but Tobi grabs him by the collar.

T: " You're not going anywhere."

leirynot

09-10-2012

Recovery Section
"She was. I... I just wish she hadn't tried to protect me... Why did she have to be so brave?"
A few tears formed in Brutti's eyes.

Psychiatric Ward
Attwell smiled a bit at Grey and Tobi's antics.
"I haven't seen you two since that incident with the clones, how have you been?"

Aya Shameimaruu

09-10-2012

Tobi grew deadly quiet as she looked away. Grey finally glanced at her and turned back to Attwell, with a hint of sadness.

T: "We were trying to get over it. Tobi is the one that is most Traumatized. I had to help her as she couldn't do much right for weeks.

I think it was called 'Mental Breakdown'."