The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-05-2012

Psychiatric Ward

"I see." He said, writing some more stuff down. He noticed the slight stutter, possibly from the direct topic or perhaps because they weren't quite talking about his profession at this stage. But it did open up the question.
"SO how do you feel right now Mr Braythwayt?" He asked calmly.

Recovery Section

Jaqaline gives him a sympathetic nod before she looks around, as if she was paranoid about something. From her uniform she snuck out a small container filled with a plain gravy of sorts. She snuck it to Brutti.
"Here, this might make it taste a little more tolerable..." She said, looking around suspiciously.

Reception Area, just before Veigar was taken away

"That should be fine, though you might need to stand back a bit to let the doctors do their work." Larissa said to the little void creature calmly before returning to her duties.

Veigar's Room

Duncan would observe the doctors going about to heal up Veigar. They politely asked him to move aside so they could administer the aid, giving small talk to the little voidling. They let him stay in the room, so he would be there when Veigar awoke.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Psychiatric Ward

"I-I'm alright, I just am... concentrating to keep the other personalities from taking over, t-they started to fight harder when I began to think about what they did to Kirei."

Youay

09-05-2012

The matron nodded to her self as Silas went to his office. At the moment it only had the essentials to do his job, he would have to decorate himself.
The Matron then looked over at Blitzcrank and raised her eyebrow.
"You want to volunteer. Hmm What kind of skills would a steam gollem like yourself have to offer here in the medical wing?"

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Blitzcrank looking at the matron answers
"i can produce electric currents that can range from minor for activation of certain muscles or a higher in case of your fleshlings heart stops beating"

Youay

09-05-2012

The matron looked Blitzcrank over and nodded.
"Alright, help where ever its needed and don't get to carried away. This is a place of healing. If you need anything ask one of the senior doctors or myself if I am around."

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

"thanks healer fleshling"
blitzcrank walks aways looking for the right fleshling to take notes about

Youay

09-05-2012

The matron smiles as Blitzcrank leaves. and turns to the nurse at the reception desk.
"Keep a eye on him and make sure he doesnt disturb the patients too much."
And with that she hobbles back to her duties.

Equiste

09-05-2012

"Easier said then done..." Larissa said with a sigh. She wasn't sure this had been a good idea. She nods.
"Yes matron..." She says with a nod. Checking that no one was comming to the desk she slipped back into the ward, getting a nurse to quickly take her place as she sent the word to keep an eye on Blitzcrank before returning back to the desk.

Youay

09-05-2012

(I think the front pages is up to date, if I am missing anyone let me know.)

Equiste

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Psychiatric Ward

"I-I'm alright, I just am... concentrating to keep the other personalities from taking over, t-they started to fight harder when I began to think about what they did to Kirei."
(OOC: You might want to respond with Brutti as well. *points to his post above his last*)

"I see. Do you feel any of their stronger emotions while they are fighting or you can just feel them trying to impose their control?" He asked, though he was getting to the point where he probably should start part of his treatment on Attwell.