The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

08-12-2012

Ryan chuckles for a moment then winces in pain
"I think I broke myself again..."
with his good arm he pointed to his broken leg and arm, then at his wings
"I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure they're all broken..."

Equiste

08-12-2012

"Well it certainly looks like they could be." Liana said with a calm smile, though by rights it should of been somewhat of a wicked one. "So, been training too much again? Ran into something you shouldn't? Another portal accident?" She asked calmly, touching his wing and arm. Pain shot through them as she had subtely hit those areas for a reason.
"Yep, definately seems you've done a number on yourself. I'll take this one Larissa." She says, smiling to Larissa who tried to hold back a giggle. Larissa handed over a chart to Liana who took it.
"Thanks Larissa. And I won't forget that purfume I owe you." She says with a grin, moving over to Ryan's left side and under his arm to support him. "Come on, I'll take you to an examination room." She said with a smile, helping him along.

Scarlet Phoenix

08-12-2012

Ryan gritted his teeth as his injuries were touched, he did his best to turn it into a smile and then a small chuckle
"this time my wings cramped up in flight and i fell into a forest...though it does seem that disaster follows me everywhere...sooner or later I'm expecting to have a room reserved for me in here..." Ryan nods at Liana "thank you" he lets her guide him

Equiste

08-12-2012

"Cramped up? You haven't been flying enough? Or too much? You have to listen to your body closely you know." She says, mentally noting she might have to check to see if something might of caused that. Probably nothing significant, but it can pay to check. She smiles to Ryan.
"Nah, we'll just stick you in with all the rest of the unfortunate people who keep running into trouble." She says in a joking fashion. She took him to an examination room which had a padded table for the patient to rest on. She helps him over to it to sit down on it.
"Ok, just sit there and I'll have a look at you. This might hurt a little though..." She said, beginning to examine the wing first.

Scarlet Phoenix

08-12-2012

Ryan nodded
"Yes, It's been a few days since i had flown, I took it a bit higher then i should have, probably because I've been sitting back on them in that recliner..." she smiles at her comment "Well at least I know I'm not the ONLY one with this bad luck..." he sits down and nods "That's alright, I'm sure it wont hurt as much as the fall did...right?"

Equiste

08-12-2012

"Depends. Some patients says the treatments are worse than the injury." She says, sounding serious before a giggle gives her away. "I wouldn't be too worried. Most people SAY I'm a good doctor admist the screaming." She says with a grin, examining the wing. She felt along the areas, feeling how broken it was. Fortunately with the way magic worked bones like this were easy enough to fix. She then checked out his arm and leg next, moving to decide on how she wanted to treat the summoner.

Scarlet Phoenix

08-12-2012

Ryan watched the doctor as she worked, he would try to take notes of each step she took, after all Rayne had been studying medical magic, saying she wanted to possibly be a doctor one day, when she finished he smiled
"so what do you have planned?"

Equiste

08-12-2012

Ryan felt little pain as she examined his limbs. She considered letting him heal properly but she couldn't be sure if it was hubris or a genuine accident. Some of the people who came here seemed to be deliberately going out of their way to push themselves past their limits and expect the medical ward to fix them up so they could do it again as fast. However this summoner didn't seem to have done that.
"Well then... First after I end my shift I'm likely going to have a long hot shower, letting the hot water run all over me before going to meet a friend of mine who's probably going to hunt me down and keep me there until... Oh, thats not what you meant was it?" She said with a playful grin, ensuring she used a voice that made it sound obvious she knew he meant something else.
"Well fortunately the breaks aren't too major so I should be able to fix them up enough that you'll only need to restrict big movements for a few hours instead of a few days. However I do want to do a little more investigation..." She said, channeling her healing magic and began looking for other signs of damage, such as internal bleeding and the like. Crashing from a height often hurt.

Scarlet Phoenix

08-12-2012

Ryan nodded "well that's good to hear," he chuckled at her comment, "Who is it that you're meeting?" upon her investigation doctor Liana would find that there was a small amount of internal bleeding, clearly caused by the crash, though it seemed Ryan hadn't noticed it at all.

Equiste

08-12-2012

Just a small amount of internal bleeding. She could fix that easily enough. Channeling her life healing magic she stopped the cause of the bleeding, using it to help guide the excess blood back around the body. She also began some healing magics to bind the broken bones together, regnerating some of it so it was more like a fracture instead of a true break, then began to bandage them up straight to fix up the rest of the healing.
"My friend, Lucy. She's an offworld patient I've been treating and looking after. She's great. I can't wait until my shift is over, once I'm finished with you." She said with a playful grin. She looked serious again quickly. "But first lets get you fixed up. I've regenerated the bones back together, but not completely. It will take some time to heal, but you just need not to do anything strenuous like running or fighting for a while. Alright then?" She said with a cheerful grin.