The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

07-29-2012

Doctor Namba chuckled. "Just be sure not to kill him with too much kindness." He says playfully before returning his attention back to Attwells arm, the needle going in with him barely feeling it as he gets it exactly where he wants it and injects it in. "Not too many more of them before you don't require them for your treatment anymore." He says with a satisfied nod. He was glad it was working effectively. It comes out without any problems, the small hole healing over with a fragment of Namba's magic.
Jaqaline smiled at Brutti but she felt somewhat disappointed too. Now the only reason for Brutti to show up was if he wanted to support Attwell. The device seemed to fit perfectly on his head, like she had exact measurements of his head even though she didn't seem to take any. The device felt a little cold. Eventually information went into him, indicating what the poison was affecting, but the strength levels were negligible. It seemed to work fine. "So, did it work well?" She asked calmly.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

"G-good, hopefully I won't need Kirei to threaten me in order to remember to come here again."

Brutti smiled at Jaqaline. "It worked fantastically, did you design this yourself?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

07-29-2012

Kirei smirked
"I don't threaten, i just...sternly persuade"

Equiste

07-30-2012

Doctor Namba chuckled. "Now now, we still have a few more to go." He said with a slight chuckle. He monitored Attwells conditon again, checking to feel the distribution and it was going its job.

Jaqaline blushes at the compliment, turning away. "Well... Sort of... I just took..." She said as she awkwardly explained how she took a few ideas from a few other devices and had figured out the best way for it to work to fix the poison. "So it wasn't too hard really... Just some slight medical modifications to make it work..." Her eyes flicked back to Brutti, still blushing slightly.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

"S-so can I go now?"

Brutti ignored the fact that Jaqaline was blushing, usually it only caused people to be embarrassed when you acted like you noticed it. "Still, it is a very good piece of work, it sounds as though it took a good amount of imagination and innovation to come up with it."

Equiste

07-30-2012

Doctor Namba nodded. "Yes. It will just be a general check up with some healing magic tomorrow. I'll see you around the same time." He smiles at Kirei. "And don't be too harsh on him, but make sure he makes it eh?" He said with a smile.
Jaqqy smiled, her blush slowly fading. She shouldn't be so nervous like this, but hextech was more a hobby than an actual thing and making that had taken her a while and a couple of sleepless nights. "Thank you, it means a lot for you to say that. Now that means you won't have to come here for weekly checkups and can use it on Attwell once you adjust the headband size once he starts getting a little better." She felt slightly sad at that, but it happens. You heal people and once they are done they disappear. "So, thats it for now. If you feel anything worsen or... well, you know where we are." She says, unsure what to say.

leirynot

07-30-2012

"T-thanks doctor, s-see you tomorrow."
Brutti scratches the back of his head a bit nervously.
"If you want, you can come visit me at my home some time, just be sure to contact me ahead of time so I can make sure I'm free." He gives her the address of his house. "Well then, I suppose we should be going, good by Miss Jaqaline."
Brutti walks out of the room, Attwell walks over to the door and waits for Kirei, he would leave once she joined him.
((And finally good night/morning.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

07-30-2012

Kirei smiles grabbing Attwell's hand, using the other to wave goodbye to the doctor and nurse, she lead him to her room

Equiste

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
"T-thanks doctor, s-see you tomorrow."
Brutti scratches the back of his head a bit nervously.
"If you want, you can come visit me at my home some time, just be sure to contact me ahead of time so I can make sure I'm free." He gives her the address of his house. "Well then, I suppose we should be going, good by Miss Jaqaline."
Brutti walks out of the room, Attwell walks over to the door and waits for Kirei, he would leave once she joined him.
((And finally good night/morning.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Kirei smiles grabbing Attwell's hand, using the other to wave goodbye to the doctor and nurse, she lead him to her room
Dr Namba waves goodbye as they leave. "See you tomorrow Attwell." He said as Attwell left with Kirei. He stayed silent until Brutti leaves the room.
Jaqaline's eyes widen a little in surprise, looking slightly shocked before she recovered. She wasn't sure what to think of the invitation. "Y-yes, that will definately be a considereation..." She said, trying to hold back her nerves, and doing better than she expected. She hadn't expected much. She pulls out a notepad and writes it down, smiling towards Brutti. "Good day to you Mr Braythwayt." She said, waving to him as he left, holding her notepad to her chest. She glances towards Doctor Namba.
"Not a word..."
"Oh so..."
"Not a word doctor. I shall see you later." She said with a stern expression, leaving his office. She couldn't help the smile that came on her face though.

Youay

07-30-2012

The Matron shook her head."Just keep your eyes open you two." She stands up and starts to walk out of the office."And keep me posted on any findings."