The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Tek panicked slightly at the sight of the pillow coming towards him, and with a POP! He was suddenly laying on top of Emily's head. He looked down at her for a moment, then nonchalantly waved at her as if nothing happened. Unfortunately, whatever was on the desk he was sitting on was now a target for the pillow.

Equiste

05-03-2012

(OOC: Fair enough, here goes nothing then.)

Liana:

The creature seemed to mimic a plant like nature, and on closer inspection it looked like that its somewhat humanoid shape was actually tentacles mimicing that shape. She wondered if the creature was conciously holding itself together like this or whether there were something else holding them together. But since it had opened its mouth it was a good place to check. The head was obviously its core point as all the tentacles seemed to be comming from it. "Thats it, keep singing for me darling..." She said, shining a concentrated light down its mouth that didn't get into its eyes. How much did it try to mimic the human form? Did it have to eat or did it get its energy from elsewhere? From how it sounded though there was no problem with its voice. Wonder if it could mimick human sound? Next she started gently checking out the rest of its form, gently placing her hands on the vines from one of the hands first before moving down to the legs, lightly testing for binding between the tentacles. Had she seen something like this before? ... Sirens? "Thats it, good girl..." Apparently from the file it was said to be a girl.

(OOC Yeah, this feels kinda awkward... And I know what she had done to him Sigmund. Call me fatalistic but Equiste wouldn't procrastinate out like that.)

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

((Also take into account the fact that he doesn't know that she's awake yet. He thinks she's still asleep. No hurry to go sit by the bed of a sleeping person. And I'm Oblivion. One of my characters is Sigmund. :-P))

With a crash, the pillow knocks a vase off of the desk and onto the floor. Emily glances up at the minion who is on top of her head, smiling sheepishly. "I suppose I should have caught the pillow. You reckon one of the nurses heard the vase breaking?"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Sigmund, who has passed Rex when the latter exits the room, hears the vase shatter. Not bothering to knock, he opens the door, noticing that Emily is awake and that Tek is on her head. He nods to the two of them and says, "'Rival,' good to see you're awake. How are you feeling? Does someone want to tell me what just happened and why no one poked their head outside to tell me that she was awake?"

Youay

05-03-2012

Youay looks at Annie.
"So, what can I help yo with today Annie." He smiled reassuringly

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

Soo'Ximhith's arms did not have bindings, and while she didn't snap or act in pain, it visibly worriedly agitated the creature. The legs were actually, all four, one larger tentacle/root ending each. Sturdier than the others but still as fluent in motion.

The thickness of the stem that was between the tentacles covering what would be a torso were indicative of some form of digestive track, she probably ate. But she could also probably take in nutrients through her legs.

Edit for Youay)
Annie looks to the Doctor. "Some times, I'm walking or standing somewhere, and then I'm somewhere else and I din't know how I got there, and sometimes people are trying to talk to me when I am, but about weird stuff." She rolled up her sleeve, in preparation of a shot that likely wasn't gonna happen.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Tek let out a little laugh and shrugged. His attention then quickly turned to Sigmund entering the room. With another POP he was back on the desk again, picking up his notebook and scribbling a note. one last POP he was near Sigmund and showing said note to him.

You didn't ask. c:

He was sure to add the smiley face after.

Youay

05-04-2012

Youay jotes down some notes, then notices Annie roll up her sleeve.He smiled slightly

"Sorry Annie, no shots today. But I would like to see if I can get a idea of whats going on, because it sounds like something might being going on up here." he taps his head while he does this. and then moves the chair to sit in front of her.

"I am going to be using some magic to check for anything that could be going on with your psyche or your chi. if it gets uncomfortable just let me know."

With that the doctor places the index and middle fingers of either hand on her temples and closes his eyes concentrating on looking for the issue that young annie was having

Bright Oblivion

05-04-2012

Sigmund grimaces. "I should have known that I needed to ask you to do something like that. Just like you should have known yesterday that I would take my sweet time unless we'd already established that your mist was a signal that you'd found her. Speaking of her, 'Rival,' how long have you been awake?"

Emily shakes her head, somewhat annoyed. "Tek already knows, Sig. You can stop calling me 'Rival' and use my real name. Also, before I forget, I believe you have something of mine. My knife, please."

Sigmund frowns, fishing the knife from a pocket. As he goes to hand it to Emily, she slaps him across the face with her left hand. Sigmund simply asks, "Was that for taking your knife, or not getting there quickly yesterday? Or were you angry that I wasn't here when you woke up?"

Emily, who is feeling much better after slapping Sigmund, shrugs. "Yes to the first, yes to the second, and no to the third. I'm actually rather glad that you weren't here when I woke up. One, Tek is very interesting to talk to, and two, I may have been confused by your appearance. The beard, the hair almost as long as mine, and the trench coat? Are you considering becoming a fancy outdoorsman? Do you need a coonskin cap?" Sigmund takes these jabs in stride, glancing apologetically over at Tek, as though sorry the minion has to hear this.

Equiste

05-04-2012

(OOC: Sorry, I tend to call people by the name of the character they are roleplaying at times.)

Liana:

Her investigation of the arms and legs seemed to agitate the creature, but it held back any retalitory action. That was a good sign. She used both her hands to rub behind the creatures flower like tentacles behind its head. "Thats a good girl. I know you didn't like it but I need to check sweetie." She said in a calming voice. The creature seemed quite healthy, but there was still more to check. It was hard to determine what it required to eat without a little more effort. Time for some magic. "Lets see what you are like..." She said, channeling a modification of a spell to check the human body. She had used this with other void creatures with positive results. It should give her a better idea of how the creatures body system works. She also added a bit of relaxing healing energy to help calm her down.

Equiste:
Equiste stood back, calmly smiling towards Annie. Secretly he was worried with what was about to happen. He hoped it wasn't something that could complicate things...

Silverling

05-04-2012

Tek rolled his eyes, then popped back to his previous location on the desk. He snickered slightly when Emily slapped Sigmund, and started laughing at her little insulting jabs at his appearance.