The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
(OOC: You say while I was in the middle of one. :P)

He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, smiling and looking into her eyes, unaware how he should approach this. So she had split her mind into two personalities in defense? He quickly made up his mind.
"Don't worry, the doctors here are very good. I'm sure they will be able to help, but I'm sure its nothing to be concerned about dear." He said, the final part being somewhat a lie. Fortunately he was good at that, especially for someone who generally told the truth. And it wasn't like it was a complete lie, its for her other half to be concerned, not this part. "Would you like me to stay while you get this check-up?" He asks, fully realizing the warning the other Annie had given him. Then he had a bit of an idea. "If you like I can get Soo's check-up done in here with you if you like." He said with a smile, though he felt very sorry for the poor girl.

(OOC: Indeed, sleep and other stuff must be done... -_-)
"Uhh, ok! Soo is fun, maybe if we can get the doctor thing done together it'll make me less nervous, ya!" She giggled, happy for something to take her mind off the Issue.

As Soo waddles her roots forward into the room, she jumps up, and Annie pulls her the rest of the way up onto the doctor table. Soo seemed confused at first, but quickly adapted to the new situation and sat next to Annie in wait.

(Lol, didn't mean you. And I didn't know Youyay was off or else I wouldn't have said anything, sorry!)

Youay

05-03-2012

Youay almost drops the files as he adjust his glasses.
"Just be sure to knock before you go in Sigmund. Dont want you getting hurt cause you walked in on her unannounced."
With that he leaves and heads towards the room Annie was in. He would have to play the situation by ear since he hadnt had time to read the file.

Equiste

05-03-2012

(OOC: Tsk, knew I should of just rolled with it.)
He waited until Soo was next to Annie before he made his way to the entrance. "I'll just get Soo's... Oh wait, there is Doctor Liana." He said, indicating to her the room they were in. "Oh, Looks like we have doctor Youay for you Miss Annie. He's a very good doctor." He says, as he looked the other way, then made his way over to Annie and Soo. He hoped it was alright for them to be done side by side.

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

Annie fidgeted. She hated the Doctor's office. Soo, however, probably didn't know what a doctor's office was.

"I'm not getting any shots today right?" Annie asks, hopefully. She always wondered what it was like for the doctors, seeing one of the less than 100 champions of the league in their office. Especially one so popular as she. She knew she wouldn't get that reaction here, since this was an Institute Medical facility.

Youay

05-03-2012

Youay knocks on the door lightly before walking in.
"Hello there Equiste, Annie. Sorry I haven't had time to read the files the nurses gave me." he sets the stack on the small desk in the room and prepped a pen and a note book. "What can I help you two with today?"

Equiste

05-03-2012

Liana looked slightly confused to see Youay going in the same room she saw Equiste indicate for her to go, and a little more so when he went inside. Looking inside however they could see both Annie and Soo with Equiste inside.
"Sorry if this request sounds a little unusual, but think you could do their check-ups with these two in the same room? They are a little nervous so I think it helps a bit..." He said, wondering about how Annies was truly going to go. Liana enters in from behind.
"I'm alright with that as long its ok with my collegue, although this is one of my more unusual cases." She looked towards Doctor YOuay. "So you got assigned Annie today huh?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Tek let out an amused sounding hum, then scribbled up a quick reply.

Emily is a nice name. I'm glad that I could meet you.. You seem like a nice person.

Also, to be fair, my creator has called me 'Tekky' every now and then... Though I would prefer it if you just stuck to 'Tek'.

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

Annie watched the grown ups talk. She figured she'd let them talk for the duration. She grabbed Soo's hand tendrils nervously and squeezed them. The baby Siren didn't seem to notice.

Youay

05-03-2012

Youay looked to Liana and nodded.
"Yep, I am working with Annie today. And no its no trouble at all to have them both here, its all about what makes them comfortable. And don't worry about ti being unusual, I am sure you remember some of things I had to deal with on shift.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

Sigmund nods to the good doctor as the latter leaves. He then puts his pipe back in his mouth and continues to relax outside the door, in no real hurry.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Emily smiles at Tek. "Thank you," she says. "You seem very nice, too. And I assure you that, as long as you call me Emily and not Emms, I won't call you 'Tekky.' We have a deal, Tek?" She holds out her hand for the minion to shake it.