The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

"Rival" reads through the note, nodding as she does so. "Cannon fodder, huh? That can't be fun. So, if I might ask, why are you sentient, then?" She reads the note again, searching through it for anything that she might have missed, and grimaces at the part about being on a different world. When she returns to the part about the doctor and Sigmund helping her, her eyes widen. "Sigmund?" she asks confusedly, before shaking her head. "It's probably a different one than the one I know. Maybe it's a common name around here. And thanks for trying to heal me, at least, and for calling for help."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Tek shrugged and scribbled up another note.

I've lead a different life. My creator made me the way I am, and I've kept to the shadows mostly so I wasn't used for the intended purpose..... Also, Sigmund isn't that common of a name here, and I'm pretty sure you might know this one.

He included a rather crude sketch of a howling wolf's head between those sentences and the last one.

And you're welcome. I did what I could to help. c:

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

"Rival" smiles. "Creator, huh? Whoever it is must be proud of you. I tend to keep to the shadows, too. Well, mostly." Noticing the picture of the wolf, she shrugs. "Maybe. I suppose that would explain something the black-robed midgets told me to do." She laughs. "And he does tend to be where he can cause the most trouble. I guess that would also explain why my knife isn't where it normally is. I'll have to pay him back for that, though." Smiling, she holds a finger to her lips, telling the minion to keep it a secret. "So how's he been doing lately? Keeping his nose clean?"

Ms Annie Hastur

05-03-2012

I go out to work for three hours and still no responses? Lol, sweet.)

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

((Well, the doc's at work, and Equiste is prolly either at school, work, or asleep. Different time zones and all that.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Tek glanced off in another direction, rubbing the back of his head and blushing slightly at 'Rival's' statement, though the blushing wouldn't be visible at all. He looked back up at her, then quickly scribbled another note.

Sigmund? Well I suppose he's kept out of trouble for the most part... Though he was a little slow in coming to me when I called, so I can let your 'payment' slide for that fact.

Equiste

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Annie looked at him. "Some times, I'm standing somewhere, and the next second I'm somewhere else and I don't remember anything of hw I got there. It doesn't usually last too long, but I don't know if it's bad or not.." She trailed off, visibly distressed.

"Will the doctor know what's wrong?"
(OOC: You say while I was in the middle of one. :P)

He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, smiling and looking into her eyes, unaware how he should approach this. So she had split her mind into two personalities in defence? He quickly made up his mind.
"Don't worry, the doctors here are very good. I'm sure they will be able to help, but I'm sure its nothing to be concerened about dear." He said, the final part being somewhat a lie. Fortunately he was good at that, especially for someone who generally told the truth. And it wasn't like it was a complete lie, its for her other half to be concerened, not this part. "Would you like me to stay while you get this check-up?" He asks, fully realising the warning the other Annie had given him. Then he had a bit of an idea. "If you like I can get Soo's check-up done in here with you if you like." He said with a smile, though he felt very sorry for the poor girl.

(OOC: Indeed, sleep and other stuff must be done... -_-)

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

"Rival" giggles. "That does sound like Sigmund. He has a bit of trouble taking a hint and tends to take his sweet time to do anything. And don't worry. I won't hurt him too much." She glances around the room. "So what's your name, little minion? I assume your creator gave you a name."

Silverling

05-03-2012

Tek nodded and quickly wrote his reply.

Yes, my creator did name me. My name is Tek. Though if you don't mind me asking in return, what is your name?

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

"Rival" smiles. "Oh, I don't mind," she says to the minion. "And I suppose it's safe enough to tell you. My name is Emily. Emily Cooper. Though Sigmund calls me Emms." She grins. "In return, I used to call him Siggy. That or Sig. Both used to get on his nerves so much."

((Interesting fact. If you look up the meanings for the name Emily, you will find that one of them is "Rival." Didn't just pull it out of my hat.))