The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay nodded at Era.
"Hmm interesting indeed. Go ahead and compare it to Nina's blood and see if there are any similarities."
He took off his coat and laid it over Nina like a blanket before getting up to join Era
Era nodded, then took one of the new syringes and put a drop of Nina's blood on a plate and examined it under the microscope.

((Now to chill and wait for GV to say if there's similarities....))

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-29-2012

Ryan and Rayne had fallen asleep beside Athelia shortly after she did, they woke up, once again closer to each other then when they had fallen asleep
Ryan:"hmm? oh, we fell asleep *yawn* why am i so tired lately?"
Rayne:i dont know, but it's not just you, I've been really tired as well"
the two notice Athelia right beside them still asleep and decide to stay quiet for now as to not wake her, they sit peacefully next to eachother and wait

Grand Viper

05-29-2012

Nina's blood was red and relied on oxygen. However, the capsules from Silver's blood was evident in hers. With more careful examination, and strengthening the microscope lens, a minuscule specks of silver could be seen.

Nina mumbled aloud, "Thecookies...nt...dun..." She drew the coat tighter over her, smiling as she quietly slept. The syringes of the her newly acquired blood rested on a nearby table. Youay would realize that the last time Nina had done the entire skeletal hand thing, Vince was needed to turn it back to normal. This time around, she did it of her own accord. Perhaps something had changed, and her newly acquired blood would be able to discern such a change.

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-29-2012

a stange hooded women entered the medical wing, her face was not visible and she moved quickly to the closest nurse she could find
"I'm looking for a summoner named Ryan i was told he may be here"
nurse:"hmm...he's not a patient here, none by that name that i know of"
"i was told that he would be here visiting a druid"
nurse:"oh that young boy, yes he's just over there" the nurse points in the direction of Lijaena's room
"thank you, have a nice day"
she heads toward that area

GizzyBear

05-29-2012

Algernon past by the nurses making them not notice him. He makes sure hes in good distance to hide if this woman turned around. He quietly moved and was following her.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Nina's blood was red and relied on oxygen. However, the capsules from Silver's blood was evident in hers. With more careful examination, and strengthening the microscope lens, a minuscule specks of silver could be seen.

Nina mumbled aloud, "Thecookies...nt...dun..." She drew the coat tighter over her, smiling as she quietly slept. The syringes of the her newly acquired blood rested on a nearby table. Youay would realize that the last time Nina had done the entire skeletal hand thing, Vince was needed to turn it back to normal. This time around, she did it of her own accord. Perhaps something had changed, and her newly acquired blood would be able to discern such a change.
((So Nina's aura is silver? 'Cause unless it is, the Energy specks would be a different color based off of her aura. d= ))

Era blinked a few times, then gave Youay a concerned stare.

"She has the little capsules and the specks like from the alien blood... How is that even possible?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

05-29-2012

the hooded lady walks up to Ryan who had fallen asleep again, she smiled though it wasn't visible under her hood, she bent over in front of him and pulled something out of her pocket, placing it in his pocket, she walked away leaving the medical ward near the exit you could hear her whisper to herself
"maybe next time...I'm sure he's been keeping himself busy..."

GizzyBear

05-29-2012

Algernon was standing by the wall as the hooded lady walked to the medical ward exit. Algernon looked at her. He had a good feeling that she was involved with Ryan and his clone or was involved with him somehow.

"I don't know who you are or what you want with him but if something happens to him again I will find you witch."

He had one hand placed on his cloak it was his dagger. Algernon gave her a serious tone and glared at her although the hood cover over his eyes so you couldn't see it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

05-29-2012

As Lijaena was unconscious, She was dreaming, Dreaming of a monster...no, man... A mans whispers... "You will not live to see the end.." "Nobody will save you..." As a piercing darkness headed straight for her...going to kill her....

As she gasped away and coughed up a unnaturally big amount of blood, She looks around to see everybody asleep...Those Shadows in her dream... They were haunting...As she turned around...She saw an unnatural Purple and darkness swift in..She quickly swept it away with a vine.

She looked around to see she was still burning hot, Rayne and Ryan, asleep. But she secretly watched a woman in her dream; in her dream the hooded woman snatched something from him. She will tell him when the time comes.

Lord of Apoc

05-29-2012

Garic enters the mid wing to have his leg checked and a fresh cane the one he was using was to short.
"Hello anyone home I nead a fresh cane for a few days."