Come into my web little fly (Ask Elise)

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiders Envoy

06-18-2014

Dark places, deep within the Institute Of War, lies in wait many creatures of the night. Some speak of doom and the end of the world. Others are hideous creatures being protected under the league's rules. However there are other things that go bump in the night.

The summoner had drawn the short straw for delivering the letter of the league to Miss Elise. She grumbled under her breath and complained to the small group that could have been assigned to the task. Only one of them needed to go, resulting in none of them wanting to. So they decided to leave it up to chance. The next night the group gathered and drew straws , which was the method all of them had agreed upon the day prior. So it was a junior summon who drew the shortest straw, no matter how much she begged or whined none of the others would let her out of it. A deal was a deal and it was final, no if,ands, or buts about it. She made her way into the Shadow Isle wing and proceeded down the corridor.

The junior summoner did not like any of the champions from the shadow isles. They scared her. All she saw was eerie stillness and death. It unnerved her. She clutched the letter in shaking hands as she moved towards the stairs. Cobwebs hung in the corners and down the frame of the stair case. The stillness in the air grew thicker. The junior summoner looked about, having the feeling that thousands of eyes were watching her as she held the letter, as if it were some sort of prize to be had.

The sounds of whispers from the darkness echoed about the junior summoner. "What are you doing where? What is it holding? Is it edible?" The last question made the junior summoner freeze in her tracks. She gulped and looked around again. She could see the door to Elise's chamber down the hall. Her entire body was shaking, 'come on, whats the worst that could happen?' the summoner told herself as she once again pressed forward towards the door.

A skitter of movement out of the corner of her eye. The cobwebs hung even lower here. Darkness lingered unnaturally, even in the candle light that illuminated the door. The door was right in front of her now. She reached up and knocked lightly, three times. The door swung open, seemingly of its own accord. A lovely voice spoke out of the shadows, " Do come in child.." It was musical, almost heavily entrancing.

She entered the room and the door lingered open for a moment or two longer before slamming shut. There was in this first room a table with a candelabra in the middle of it. Some of the candles were lit, others had been covered in cobwebs. The table itself had cobwebs hanging from the corners ad around the edges. A small pile of books sat next to the candelabra. There was a single chair in the room from what she could see. It was still really dark.

She jumps in surprise as Elise's hand touches her shoulder. "Out with it.. you junior summoners know better than to venture this far into my domain." Her voice is cold unfeeling but still had the musical overtones to it. The girl quickly turns and hands the sealed letter to Elise. "Stay." Elise commands and points to the chair. The junior summoner goes to on the chair before being tugged lightly so Elise may sit in the chair. She has read the letter and does not look amused. " So they are stating everyone must participate in this stupid program of theirs? If that is the case case then tell them ..." A pause the sound of movement. " I accept" A amused grin appears on her face, "Also you might want to consider running.. the spiderlings are hungry and they prefer live meat summoner." The girl turns and bolts for the door, her fear over comes her as she runs down the hallway with the spiderlings in hot pursuit. If the institute wanted her to play along she might as well make the most of it, as she sat there laughing as the child ran.

((Putting this here as a note, there are more rooms to elise's chambers but she keeps things dark for a reason. Secondly if the old elise returns and wishes to reclaim her i will give her up for that. Also rule number one, keep ooc to a minimum and be respectful of your fellow roleplayers.))

PSYCOsanches589

06-18-2014

((Welp....retconn cannon to my OC away!))

Spiders Envoy

06-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
((Welp....retconn cannon to my OC away!))
((dont retcon before asking, assuming makes an ass out of people and you dont want to look like an ass do you?))

Tyrant Swain 2

06-18-2014

A letter would arrive for Elise. The letter bears the seal of the Grand General of Noxus, and the letter appears to have been done carefully, it read as follows.

Dear Elise

I have been informed you have been inducted into the Ask Program, a bother to be sure but it is good to get some social interaction from people outside of your circles from time to time. As I told Darius, I would inform you carefully, in case the initial letter did not, that while the League WILL allow you to injure, maim, or kill those who intrude too deeply into your private affairs, that injuring and/or killing of Champions will result in Sanctions, and killing Summoners will also result in Sanctions, though it depends on the severity of the offense of the Summoner.

Also, a little game everyone seems to play with these letters is asking one odd question, so I think I'll have the honors... What is your Breakfast of Champions?

Forever Strong
Jericho Swain

AskBloodHunter

06-18-2014

((Welcome.))

Warwick was slowly walking through the Shadow Isle Wing and looking around. He was currently going to visit a certain spider, and a deceiving one at that to be perfectly honest he really just hated programs. Once arriving to the door there were many...webs and skittering seen and heard as he raised his paw and knocked on the door thrice, sniffing the air.

((I'm watching you...))

HyperDriveX

06-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiders Envoy View Post
((dont retcon before asking, assuming makes an ass out of people and you dont want to look like an ass do you?))
((No one wishes to look like an ass unless they want to XD Would I have to retcon what happened between Night and Elise? If you want, we can discuss that on Skype (HyperDriveX) so that there's less OOC on the thread ))

PSYCOsanches589

06-18-2014

Quote:
((Unless your willing to go with elise still being in love with my OC like the last elise was then i think the retconn cannon is firing.))

Spiders Envoy

06-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Welcome.))

Warwick was slowly walking through the Shadow Isle Wing and looking around. He was currently going to visit a certain spider, and a deceiving one at that to be perfectly honest he really just hated programs. Once arriving to the door there were many...webs and skittering seen and heard as he raised his paw and knocked on the door thrice, sniffing the air.

((I'm watching you...))
Warwick's superior sense of smell would allow him to know that there were at least hundreds of spiders in the webs, all scuttling about minding their own business. "Oh So the hunter has decided to pay me a visit has he?" a disembodied voice would muse from somewhere above him as he knocked on the door. The door would then open and the darkness would limit his vision. But he could smell elise easily enough among the darkness, " She sat in her chair by the dimming candle o the table. "So what brings a mighty hunter to my domain?" she cooed without looking up at him

((watch me all you want hunter.. i am still full of surprises))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant Swain 2 View Post
A letter would arrive for Elise. The letter bears the seal of the Grand General of Noxus, and the letter appears to have been done carefully, it read as follows.

Dear Elise

I have been informed you have been inducted into the Ask Program, a bother to be sure but it is good to get some social interaction from people outside of your circles from time to time. As I told Darius, I would inform you carefully, in case the initial letter did not, that while the League WILL allow you to injure, maim, or kill those who intrude too deeply into your private affairs, that injuring and/or killing of Champions will result in Sanctions, and killing Summoners will also result in Sanctions, though it depends on the severity of the offense of the Summoner.

Also, a little game everyone seems to play with these letters is asking one odd question, so I think I'll have the honors... What is your Breakfast of Champions?

Forever Strong
Jericho Swain
Dear Birdman,
I care not for the rules or restrictions they may place on me. Assuming someone is trespassing, i will deal with it in my own way. As far as being social? I have my spiders, i care not for anyone else in this dreadful hold that restrains us all. And they can Sanction away whatever they please, it will not stop me from preforming my duties as a high priestess to my god nor my other duties despite what they may think.

As far as Breakfast is concerned, I usually take it in my quarters when i do not wish to be bothered by the social rabble the league calls its champions. However as far as what my breakfast actually consist of, meat usually or some form of it. Sometimes cooked sometimes raw whichever way provides the tenderness i enjoy.. I hope that is satisfactory enough of an answer for you.

-Elise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
((Unless your willing to go with elise still being in love with my OC like the last elise was then i think the retconn cannon is firing.))
((fair enough for which i do apologize))

AskBloodHunter

06-18-2014

Quote:
Warwick's superior sense of smell would allow him to know that there were at least hundreds of spiders in the webs, all scuttling about minding their own business. "Oh So the hunter has decided to pay me a visit has he?" a disembodied voice would muse from somewhere above him as he knocked on the door. The door would then open and the darkness would limit his vision. But he could smell elise easily enough among the darkness, " She sat in her chair by the dimming candle o the table. "So what brings a mighty hunter to my domain?" she cooed without looking up at him

((watch me all you want hunter.. i am still full of surprises))
((Ok*staring in case of ambush* like a hawk does his prey.))
Warwick smelled all the small spiders, upon hundreds at random webs and locations. Once the door opened he'd see all the darkness enclosing him, his red eyes possibly visible due to their brightness as he took a whiff of the air in his nose, the scent of the spider queen in his nostrils. He walked closer but stayed distance as he looked at her." What brings me here is my curiosity Spider Queen, and can't a hunter visit a queen of sliders?" Warwick replied, smirking.

Vinsancenara

06-18-2014

LaLuna decided to visit Elise for a change. She had hoped she was in a good mood today. "Miss Elise? You here today?" She said aloud, but not too loudly.

1234511 ... 15