Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question for Champion RPers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

05-21-2012

A Litch isn't exactly a character to liven up...

Jaykoboy

05-21-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
This is not a place for you. It is for us RPers of Champions.

Yes, I'm fully aware of it. But you didn't seem to have a problem with it before now. Do you want me to delete my posts?

Ask Ezreal

05-21-2012

(Viktor is mean >.&gt Hey Jay I forgot to ask this awhile ago, what's with the gaunlet and where'd you find it? Oh btw I'm a cocky little pr*ck irl. Not in the ******bag way though, in the "Ezreal" way.

AskVoidWalker

05-21-2012

Well if we are bringing this thread back up guess Ill go ahead and say that Im some what like Kassadin. While I am for chaos in some scenerios, I do think that a balance of power is needed in all things. Also just like what led Kass to the Void I too wish and search for powers and things no others do. IE: many ways to abuse systems of all sorts

Ask the Megling

05-22-2012

It may surprise you to know that I am not, in fact, a small blue woman with a giant cannon (oh, the innuendoes I could make).

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
(Viktor is mean >.&gt Hey Jay I forgot to ask this awhile ago, what's with the gaunlet and where'd you find it?

Made it. With a friend. From the Great Barrier. No more disclosure than that; signed a confidentiality agreement. He likes his privacy. Doesn't want a ton of magic-seekers coming after him, you know?

Ask the Herald

05-22-2012

I'm not mean, I just meant to say that it's called "Question for Champion RPers" and I don't recall any of Jayko's characters being champions as far as the League is concerned.

>.>

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

And they're not. It would be amazing if they were, but I was just continuing off of my statement which was largely ignored a while back.

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-31-2012

I doubt I really need to elaborate on the similarities I share with my chosen RP character beyond the fact that I can't time travel and I'm a 16 year old in NZ. I only picked Zilean because he was fun to play, the Ask a Champ threads interested me and I wanted to get started in this whole RP thingy.

SmileyDemon

06-01-2012

I have Rp'ed as every single champion(save for the two newest ones) at least once. I write scripts for a living so seeing the world as many other people would has always been easy for me. I don't play favorites in lore, nor do I have a favorite champion. I try to develop characters by looking at their lore and thinking about how I would react if that happened to me, then picture how someone without my values and expectations would react. Finding a proper mix of the two is where the magic happens. Interesting characters, champions, are born.