Question for Champion RPers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

05-21-2012

A Litch isn't exactly a character to liven up...

Jaykoboy

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
This is not a place for you. It is for us RPers of Champions.
Yes, I'm fully aware of it. But you didn't seem to have a problem with it before now. Do you want me to delete my posts?

Ask Ezreal

05-21-2012

(Viktor is mean >.>) Hey Jay I forgot to ask this awhile ago, what's with the gaunlet and where'd you find it? Oh btw I'm a cocky little pr*ck irl. Not in the ******bag way though, in the "Ezreal" way.

AskVoidWalker

05-21-2012

Well if we are bringing this thread back up guess Ill go ahead and say that Im some what like Kassadin. While I am for chaos in some scenerios, I do think that a balance of power is needed in all things. Also just like what led Kass to the Void I too wish and search for powers and things no others do. IE: many ways to abuse systems of all sorts

Ask the Megling

05-22-2012

It may surprise you to know that I am not, in fact, a small blue woman with a giant cannon (oh, the innuendoes I could make).

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
(Viktor is mean >.>) Hey Jay I forgot to ask this awhile ago, what's with the gaunlet and where'd you find it?
Made it. With a friend. From the Great Barrier. No more disclosure than that; signed a confidentiality agreement. He likes his privacy. Doesn't want a ton of magic-seekers coming after him, you know?

Ask the Herald

05-22-2012

I'm not mean, I just meant to say that it's called "Question for Champion RPers" and I don't recall any of Jayko's characters being champions as far as the League is concerned.

>.>

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

And they're not. It would be amazing if they were, but I was just continuing off of my statement which was largely ignored a while back.

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

05-31-2012

I doubt I really need to elaborate on the similarities I share with my chosen RP character beyond the fact that I can't time travel and I'm a 16 year old in NZ. I only picked Zilean because he was fun to play, the Ask a Champ threads interested me and I wanted to get started in this whole RP thingy.

SmileyDemon

06-01-2012

I have Rp'ed as every single champion(save for the two newest ones) at least once. I write scripts for a living so seeing the world as many other people would has always been easy for me. I don't play favorites in lore, nor do I have a favorite champion. I try to develop characters by looking at their lore and thinking about how I would react if that happened to me, then picture how someone without my values and expectations would react. Finding a proper mix of the two is where the magic happens. Interesting characters, champions, are born.