Question for Champion RPers.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo101 View Post
I was only half-serious about the RP part. Simply put, how much can you relate to your character, or do you enjoy playing him because he is the opposite of you? Do you have any physical characteristics of your champ (obviously you aren't a carnivorous dragon from hell, but size wise e.g.) If you want to try the RP part, fine, but I had a pretty good idea coming into this that no one would. Mostly I am just curious how much you can relate to Cho'Gath (in your case)
I don't. At all. Ever

Ask Talon

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Oh so he is self insert.
No

rajo101

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
I don't. At all. Ever
So also, just curious, what made you choose Cho'Gath? Was it that he was so radically different from you, or did you just want to RP someone and chose Cho'Gath at random?

Ms Annie Hastur

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
No
You did admit that you are basically "Exactly like him" and we don't know enough about Talon to infer much about what he's like.

Ask Riven

04-29-2012

I am a lot like Riven. I think I may be a little bit more like Lux, but they're pretty similar in the end.

I'm an introvert, myself (which many people think is a negative term, but really, it shouldn't be), so I can draw on personal experience for her sort of reactions. I don't really care for formalities and hate ambiguity. I like straight facts and getting my work done efficiently. I like logic and dislike small talk. On a different level, I appreciate people who are self-capable and competent. I also find people who truly put effort into their work to be the most respectable.
I feel Riven would likely share all of these qualities, as they're pretty common amongst introverts.

While I'm not much of a warrior (I'm actually a bit of a pacifist), I can understand her viewpoint really well on that front. She loves her home, she always will, but she feels robbed of it and her ideals. She wants those back, and can only come up with one way of doing so. But she's unsure of whether she's willing to go through with it, and what the consequences might be.

Well, I guess that's a decent summary.

Ask Talon

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
You did admit that you are basically "Exactly like him" and we don't know enough about Talon to infer much about what he's like.
Quote:
I'm like Talon in the sense that I give zero ****s about most things that do not directly affect me.
How does that say that I am basically "Exactly like him"?

Ask Galio

04-29-2012

I'm pretty much a copy of Galio, personality-wise. People have commented/complimented me on that as well. This way, I find it rather easy to do anything with Galio, because I would do it the same way in real life.

On the other hand, Varus is a bit different, and I welcome the challenge (even if it's not entirely different) separate personalities create. It forces me to think outside what I would do instead of thinking what he would do. I don't get to practice it often, because my thread isn't that popular (maybe because of Varus's antagonistic personality), but I expect it will change with his release.

rajo101

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
How does that say that I am basically "Exactly like him"?
I think Little Hastur was reading Civilized Rat's post when he posted it. I almost made the same mistake. (I mean looking back on it, not when the post was made, because CR made his after).

Nulllight

04-29-2012

Quote:
So also, just curious, what made you choose Cho'Gath? Was it that he was so radically different from you, or did you just want to RP someone and chose Cho'Gath at random?
I like reading HP Lovecraft. The whole story of the Void and of Cho's back story reminded me alot of Lovecraft's work. That and he is the coolest champion ever.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-29-2012

Quote:
I think Little Hastur was reading Civilized Rat's post when he posted it. I almost made the same mistake. (I mean looking back on it, not when the post was made, because CR made his after).
I mean talon/katarina/belthazor.

Did you know that ask katarina has the hots for Belthazor's summoner character?

1234567 ... 8