Question for Champion RPers.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Prophet

04-28-2012

I'll be honest, I don't own Malzahar on any account, and have barely ever played him. But he's an amazing character lore wise, and as one of the few untaken champions he seemed very appealing. I get a sort of Deadpool cockiness from him, knowing he's better than everyone else and being unafraid to show it. I portray him as holding his ties to the void as a gift others would die for, and someone who's just generally awesome. Though I haven't gotten to paint his character very much so far.

Iron Ambássador

04-28-2012

The reason I chose Poppy... I just love her as a champion, and in a way admire the way she's portrayed. I also play her a lot... fairly often my match history is just her. She's too underrated :P

Ĺsk Garen

04-28-2012

Actually this is the first time i have RPd in my life, and I only wanted to RP as Garen, because I think I am pretty much like him, or at least I see myself that way(or i wish or whatever). I love the quotes and the name of his abilities, and how he is depicted as a very moral and strict person. But at the same time in the lore, after telling us about kat, it is hinted that he is not completely a zombie-like soldier. From the reaction to Katarina in the battlefields and how he handled the rumors, I personally imagine Garen as a deeper character than most people(i guess). In the outside he is the paragon of Demacian ethics and so on, but perhaps, he has another layer to his personality, which still remains unknown, but it is defenitely not like his "public" self, I even picture Garen doubting his own contry, like when u do not completely believe something is correct, but you are convinced it is right to believe in that something, or you just want to believe in that something. Because of his convictions or because of the people in Demacia he hold to his title, and fights, to bring an example(you get me right), but that may be too extreme. Also he has that forbidden love thing. So I feel deeply identified to the character, and at least from my point of view of Garen, I am a lot like him. There is aslo other reasons why I feel like him but i wont write them i dont remember quite well, but since the first time i played LOL, Garen was my fav Champ. (he has golden particles :O ) . Finally in addition to my previous paragraph, since I was little, I always pictued a hero like Garen in my mind, and i like scarfs and swords

Ask Jarvan IV

04-28-2012

Oh, lord, yes. I am every bit as cocky as Jarvan is. I'm even like he is as a character: pretty truckish. The key difference is that he is 9 feet tall and I am not.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
I am like Udyr in every sense of the word. I grew up in the woods, slaughtered bandits and passerby's, got brought in by monks to learn...aaand I can't keep a straight face anymore.

What made me choose to play as Udyr is because I really like his character. He's simple but you can do so much with his personality and his flair for beating things into a pulp. I guess the most trouble I have is the circular logic, and not letting my own beliefs get in the way of his personality too much. Which is the main problem I have when I RP as him compared to how I interpret him. His RP is actually pretty different from how I imagine him since I must interact with other RP'ers and how they interpret his actions. If I was completely and utterly Udyr, I'd give very little explanation as to why he does the things he does. Those long rants in the AskUdyr thread? If I was RP'ing him completely and utterly true, they would be about a sentence long. My own personality gets in the way which facilitates more than half the discussions Udyr's had. Udyr is a lot more of a loner than I am. Very few get to know him or are willing to get to know him due to their own prejudices and reactions to his nature. Those I'd imagine him having a semblance of being close to are not always available.

And for anyone who's really curious about this, Udyr is not gay or straight. Love has no place in his heart in his quest for power. Even if he were to die, he would never admit to such a thing as love. To taint his fist with love would be a disgrace to his fists.

(I've been subtlety dropping hints everywhere I can for some of the key influence I drew for Udyr. One internet bro-fist for you if someone finally catches it.)
**** you, Udyr has one thing he cherishes in his heart more than anything, HE KNOWS LOVE!

AskPantheon

04-29-2012

I, in fact, do live in Greece on a tall mountain, dislike wearing shirts, and have trained since birth to become the ultimate fighting machine.

Ok, but in all seriousness I do see myself as having some characteristics of Pantheon, as I do have interest in warfare and have aspirations to join the military someday, not to mention I believe that I have some parts of his personality.

Ask the Monkey

04-29-2012

I am a monkey in real life FOR **** SAKE!!!
I do have to repeat that every few times. I live.....well I can't tell you. Here they test monkeys for all kinds of ****. I am assigned in the game development thing.

Nulllight

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo101 View Post
OOC: Are you like the characters that you RP in RL? Or are you the exact opposite of your character, and like the challenge of RPing someone very different from you? Also, what made you choose the champions that you did to RP?

[If you want to RP in here: You may choose to or not, I am sure many of you are involved in RPs already. For simplicity's sake, let's say that you guys through some wierd subspace portal get involuntarily wisked away to DS9 (I say "simplicity's sake" with a tone of sarcasm). I will not be RPing in here at all, and feel free to control any non-League character at any time. Pick your stardate. Again, just a reminder, you don't really have to do this part, more important is the question above]
Wait...I don't even...what?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
I am like Udyr in every sense of the word. I grew up in the woods, slaughtered bandits and passerby's, got brought in by monks to learn...aaand I can't keep a straight face anymore.

What made me choose to play as Udyr is because I really like his character. He's simple but you can do so much with his personality and his flair for beating things into a pulp. I guess the most trouble I have is the circular logic, and not letting my own beliefs get in the way of his personality too much. Which is the main problem I have when I RP as him compared to how I interpret him. His RP is actually pretty different from how I imagine him since I must interact with other RP'ers and how they interpret his actions. If I was completely and utterly Udyr, I'd give very little explanation as to why he does the things he does. Those long rants in the AskUdyr thread? If I was RP'ing him completely and utterly true, they would be about a sentence long. My own personality gets in the way which facilitates more than half the discussions Udyr's had. Udyr is a lot more of a loner than I am. Very few get to know him or are willing to get to know him due to their own prejudices and reactions to his nature. Those I'd imagine him having a semblance of being close to are not always available.

And for anyone who's really curious about this, Udyr is not gay or straight. Love has no place in his heart in his quest for power. Even if he were to die, he would never admit to such a thing as love. To taint his fist with love would be a disgrace to his fists.

(I've been subtlety dropping hints everywhere I can for some of the key influence I drew for Udyr. One internet bro-fist for you if someone finally catches it.)
I can only think Mitsurugi.

rajo101

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
Wait...I don't even...what?
I was only half-serious about the RP part. Simply put, how much can you relate to your character, or do you enjoy playing him because he is the opposite of you? Do you have any physical characteristics of your champ (obviously you aren't a carnivorous dragon from hell, but size wise e.g.) If you want to try the RP part, fine, but I had a pretty good idea coming into this that no one would. Mostly I am just curious how much you can relate to Cho'Gath (in your case)

123456 ... 8