Question for Champion RPers.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

04-28-2012

OOC: Are you like the characters that you RP in RL? Or are you the exact opposite of your character, and like the challenge of RPing someone very different from you? Also, what made you choose the champions that you did to RP?

[If you want to RP in here: You may choose to or not, I am sure many of you are involved in RPs already. For simplicity's sake, let's say that you guys through some wierd subspace portal get involuntarily wisked away to DS9 (I say "simplicity's sake" with a tone of sarcasm). I will not be RPing in here at all, and feel free to control any non-League character at any time. Pick your stardate. Again, just a reminder, you don't really have to do this part, more important is the question above]

Ms Annie Hastur

04-28-2012

I am nothing like annie, either normal or the Voidey toidy spin off I have turned her into.

I am a 19 year old male, for starters. I like it in the butt and find beards incredibly sexy. I enjoy biking, and do so for an hour twice a day, I'm not capable of escaping ELO hell and love star trek, my favorite races are the Ferengi and Cardassians.

I like sandwiches, ramen, hotpockets, and chili with green beans and cheese. I'm a shy little introverted **** that listens to Euro symph/melodic metal and watches animu and mango, have impervious jimmies and owns a cat, basic sociopathic shut in, save for the weight problems, neckbeard and innability to go outside. I just don't like knowing 30 people and not being close to more than 2. I enjoy knowing 5 people and being very close to them.

I imagine Annie is almost Amumu in her quest for friendship, however.

Ask Talon

04-28-2012

I'm like Talon in the sense that I give zero ****s about most things that do not directly affect me.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I'm like Talon in the sense that I give zero ****s about most things that do not directly affect me.
Oh so he is self insert.

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

04-28-2012

....She ended up looking much more like me than I originally intended, I can say that I'm unsatisfied with the way the character turned out. =(
I just read my original thread, and I started portraying her more,,, teasingly seductive-ish? That is more accurate to the lore, I'd say, especially if you read her in-game quotes. After my original thread got closed I had no idea what I did for it to get closed, so... looking back I guess I started toning the character down and bringing her behaviour closer to mine almost unconsciously.
Now she's far too silly for my liking. It doesn't seem like Ahri at all, she's far too naive I guess. But changing her back so abruptly would be odd. I'm frustrated.

Ask Grªves

04-28-2012

OOC: I know that I TALK similarly to Graves cuz I have that southern drawl. Don't think I'm like him though, and I've done my best to make it as much HIM as possible. I like his character despite that I might not be like him. Although if I slicked my hair back n got some clothes similar to his classic skin to wear I could probably look like him, I already got the beard, but I'm not as angry (I hope) or hellbent on revenge on someone who backstabbed me nor am I a conman...lol

Ask Fizz

04-28-2012

I find it difficult to play as Fizz with the lack of a judgement. Though I do enjoy ruining other people's day in every way possible.

And it's funny, I don't know how to swim.

Civilized Rat

04-28-2012

Pretty sure I'm exactly like him.

AskUdyr

04-28-2012

I am like Udyr in every sense of the word. I grew up in the woods, slaughtered bandits and passerby's, got brought in by monks to learn...aaand I can't keep a straight face anymore.

What made me choose to play as Udyr is because I really like his character. He's simple but you can do so much with his personality and his flair for beating things into a pulp. I guess the most trouble I have is the circular logic, and not letting my own beliefs get in the way of his personality too much. Which is the main problem I have when I RP as him compared to how I interpret him. His RP is actually pretty different from how I imagine him since I must interact with other RP'ers and how they interpret his actions. If I was completely and utterly Udyr, I'd give very little explanation as to why he does the things he does. Those long rants in the AskUdyr thread? If I was RP'ing him completely and utterly true, they would be about a sentence long. My own personality gets in the way which facilitates more than half the discussions Udyr's had. Udyr is a lot more of a loner than I am. Very few get to know him or are willing to get to know him due to their own prejudices and reactions to his nature. Those I'd imagine him having a semblance of being close to are not always available.

And for anyone who's really curious about this, Udyr is not gay or straight. Love has no place in his heart in his quest for power. Even if he were to die, he would never admit to such a thing as love. To taint his fist with love would be a disgrace to his fists.

(I've been subtlety dropping hints everywhere I can for some of the key influence I drew for Udyr. One internet bro-fist for you if someone finally catches it.)

SuperMan Pix

04-28-2012

im nothing like Lulu...except in thought process lol
never really voice the thoughts though :3

12345 ... 8