Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's the meta in TT right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupremeDeity

04-28-2012

I don't play TT. Is jungling viable?

Turtle Omega

04-28-2012

2 AD, 1 AP- 2 bot, 1 top
2 AP, 1 AD- 2 bot, 1 top
1 Jungler, 1 top, 1 bot- Only if you have a team and are coordinated

rwlnd

04-28-2012

as its allways been. massive ad/tankie dps

top ad list for TT

- olaf
- tryn
- shaco
- lee sin
- floira
- gangplank
- pantheon
- jax
- garen
- riven
- sion (ad)

only certain "ap" champions are played real well on TT
but here is the top list

- arhi
- fizz
- leblanc
- vieger
- kennen
- morde
- singed
- akali
- cass

a small list of what is what on TT

TLF Ghosty

04-30-2012

1 top 1 bot 1 jungle. - in ranked mostly (i for one do it in norms tho)
Or you can stick to
1 top 2 bot. - and top keeps control of top jungle at all times (i do this is i get people i don't normally play with because they just QQ hard claiming jungle is a fail in 3v3 and i just prefer not to hear then cry all game)

lirm

05-01-2012

In normals theres no real meta anyway. Start 2 bot 1 top, but once you hit level 6 or so everyone just roams as a trio. The smarter ones jungle too.

edit - that's not to say there isnt a meta. meta is a composition that wins games. that composition would be ad bot, ap top, jungler.

AdamasHaima

05-01-2012

In SR, the purpose of having the AP go mid is due to the shorter lane so the AP levels up faster. Why in TT does the bottom lane not have the solo AP, while the top lane has the duo, who can control the lane and manage jungle at the same time more easily and make up for some of the experience difference?

lirm

05-01-2012

Quote:
AdamasHaima:
In SR, the purpose of having the AP go mid is due to the shorter lane so the AP levels up faster. Why in TT does the bottom lane not have the solo AP, while the top lane has the duo, who can control the lane and manage jungle at the same time more easily and make up for some of the experience difference?

If you dont have a full time jungler then this is the other sort of half meta. Just so long as ur bot lane can solo against a duo lane if the enemy team isn't doing int. But really the map is so small (unlike SR) that noone's gunna lose too much xp because of map travel.

HowDoIMacro

05-01-2012

pick nunu>go tanky AP>...Profit?

kavinh the third

05-01-2012

i believe the most OP champions on TT atm are mundo and singed due to their inability to die. Normally this wouldn't be an issue in 5s but since you have no one else to target but tanks it gets a bit hard to do anything.