Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

04-28-2012

Dear Nidalee,

I trust that just because you live in a jungle and are under no social obligations to do so, that you're hygiene hasn't suffered. Many Runeterran citizens see you as not just a strong warrior, but as a *** symbol, and it would be ever-so disappointing to know that you bathe with your tongue and never shave.

Sincerely, Concerned in Kalamanda

Ask Fizz

04-28-2012

Are all cats evil?

-Fizz

Ask Kennen

04-28-2012

Dear Nidalee

I notice some summoners that keep you in your human form for most of the match, while others keep you bestial the entire time. what form do you feel most comfortable in. in the bestial form can you still communicate with the summoner through normal thought or do you fight with only your animal instinct?

Ask Shyvana

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
It was a special occasion. Even I do not understand my motives at that time, but it was a somewhat pleasant experience. I do apologize I do not have any thoughts on it, but I do love the outfit.
You looked radiant, I must admit.

How do you live? Do you have a hut, a cave, what?

Ask Nidalee

04-29-2012

Quote:
Dear Nidalee,

I trust that just because you live in a jungle and are under no social obligations to do so, that your hygiene hasn't suffered. Many Runeterran citizens see you as not just a strong warrior, but as a *** symbol, and it would be ever-so disappointing to know that you bathe with your tongue and never shave.

Sincerely, Concerned in Kalamand
I shall consider the part about being a *** symbol complimentary, but I do not think that my ways are anything but normal. As I human, I occasionally bath but I have no need to shave as my tongue takes care of it.

Quote:
Are all cats evil?

-Fizz
I do not consider myself "evil", simply hungry. You should feel lucky that I had a large lunch, as you will not be eaten... yet.

Quote:
Dear Nidalee

I notice some summoners that keep you in your human form for most of the match, while others keep you bestial the entire time. what form do you feel most comfortable in. in the bestial form can you still communicate with the summoner through normal thought or do you fight with only your animal instinct?
I feel more comfortable in my cougar form, as it brings a sense of power and ferocity to my attacks, but both forms will do if I am on the hunt. As for communicating, I do not have any "thoughts" for the summoner but do act on instinct like I do in the jungle. It is not in my control what I do, but the summoners, so it does not matter.

Quote:
You looked radiant, I must admit.

How do you live? Do you have a hut, a cave, what?
Thank you for the compliment, it is rare that I get one.
I live on my territory in the Kumungu jungle, as do most cougars there. When I was younger I lived with my adoptive cougar mother, and I do see her time to time. I like to spend most of my time there but I have a room in the Institute when I visit "civilization".

To all- I do apologize for any issues in my writing, I am just learning how this weird written speak works.

~Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask Talon

04-29-2012

The envelope is stuffed with dried catnip

Ask Nidalee

04-29-2012

Quote:
The envelope is stuffed with dried catnip
Why must you torture me? Nom... nom... nom...

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

rajo101

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Why must you torture me? Nom... nom... nom...

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
Interesting. My cat just rolls around in the catnip, sniffs it, and snuggles up to it. Apparently, some actually do eat it.

Ask the Monkey

04-29-2012

Hey, catgirl, ever went into the Plague Jungles?

LoonyLovegood

04-30-2012

Is it mating seaon yet?