Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

Senior Member

04-28-2012

So Nidalee, what do you like most about the hunt?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Quote:
Hello, Nidalee. Fellow shapeshifter. I've lived my life trying my very best to live as a human. I wonder, what kind of life are you trying to live? Human, or cougar?

I prefer the freedom of a cougar. The jungle of the Kumungu has taught me how uncivilized the human world is, and that the raw form of the wilderness is the true way. However, as you have not seen what man does to the perfect wild, I respect your choice to join them.

Quote:
So Nidalee, what do you like most about the hunt?

The toying of your prey, like a game of cat and mouse. It is the most exhilarating feeling when you are in control, and that it is in your paws when they will die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Huntress.

How have you fared?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Quote:
Ask Nidalee:
The toying of your prey, like a game of cat and mouse. It is the most exhilarating feeling when you are in control, and that it is in your paws when they will die.


Forgive me for pointing out that this does remind me quite a bit of Warwicks response... save for the part about the smell. So perhaps you would appreciate the opportunity to explain why your motives are actually different? Or is it methods? Preferred prey?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

Senior Member

04-28-2012

How do you feel about the high summoners silence on the request to remove the cursed bugs that plague you from time to time when you are in the heat of combat on the fields of justice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
Don't eat me. I'm allergic to cats.

-Fizz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Quote:
Ask Nidalee:
I prefer the freedom of a cougar. The jungle of the Kumungu has taught me how uncivilized the human world is, and that the raw form of the wilderness is the true way. However, as you have not seen what man does to the perfect wild, I respect your choice to join them.

Not quite my reasoning. Cougars are natural creatures, living in harmony with their surroundings. Dragons wish for nothing but death and destruction of all life. My father taught me to be proud of what I am, and I am, but I choose to live as a human because my only other option is a despicable, rage fueled hell. But thank you, I'm glad you respect my choice. I certainly respect yours.

I must ask, though. I saw how you dressed at the human holiday of Halloween. You looked... I don't want to say 'normal', but you were certainly cleaned up by 'civilized' standards. Why did you do that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-28-2012

Nidalee,

How does catnip effect you?

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

Senior Member

04-28-2012

(Holy cow, so many responses...)

Quote:
Huntress.

How have you fared?


Fairly well, although my family is still upset over the piledriving incident. How are you?

Quote:
Forgive me for pointing out that this does remind me quite a bit of Warwicks response... save for the part about the smell. So perhaps you would appreciate the opportunity to explain why your motives are actually different? Or is it methods? Preferred prey?


Warwick and I are somewhat alike, as we are both bestial. However, I will only attack to protect my home. Most of the time, it means that someone is invading and I have the upper advantage which allows me to do this. He, however, will go out of his way to cause pain and suffering to anyone.

Quote:
How do you feel about the high summoners silence on the request to remove the cursed bugs that plague you from time to time when you are in the heat of combat on the fields of justice?


I am offended, Summoner, that you believe I have fleas. Yes, there was that one time with that tick, but nonetheless this is an insult.

Quote:
Nidalee,
Don't eat me. I'm allergic to cats.

-Fizz

I do like a good fish. Mmm, tasty.

Quote:
Not quite my reasoning. Cougars are natural creatures, living in harmony with their surroundings. Dragons wish for nothing but death and destruction of all life. My father taught me to be proud of what I am, and I am, but I choose to live as a human because my only other option is a despicable, rage fueled hell. But thank you, I'm glad you respect my choice. I certainly respect yours.

I must ask, though. I saw how you dressed at the human holiday of Halloween. You looked... I don't want to say 'normal', but you were certainly cleaned up by 'civilized' standards. Why did you do that?


It was a special occasion. Even I do not understand my motives at that time, but it was a somewhat pleasant experience. I do apologize I do not have any thoughts on it, but I do love the outfit.

Quote:
Nidalee,

How does catnip effect you?

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Catnip? You has catnip? I can has-

I-I mean, I do not know Talon. And do not dare offer me any, I will refuse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Ah ha...yes...the piledriving...perhaps one day they will see past it as an honest mistake. We have been well, hunting out in the forests of the Institute, gotten into a few fights and so forth. Nothing of note.