Ask Nidalee

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

04-28-2012

Ask what you wish, but I must warn you: I do bite.
~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

AskVoidWalker

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
How is it your spear has magical properties sometimes, and regular the other?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker

Rudmed

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
Which of your fellow champions do you believe would best be able to survive what you went through during your childhood?

-Rudmed

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Nidalee,

Do you like the taste of Yordle?

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Ask Kennen

04-28-2012

Dear nidalee

Do you have to clean your self twice?

AskVoidWalker

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
Also what is your breakfast of champions?
-Kassadin, The (Smug) Void Walker

st0pb0t

04-28-2012

*An envelope -- still smoldering -- awaits Nidalee. It appears to be magically enchanted as to not completely combust.*

Feline human,

I would like exact coordinates to the densest part of the forest called "Kumungu". I want to burn there first so I my workload is lighter later.

--Brand

rajo101

04-28-2012

So Nidalee, what do you think of Warwick? In the hunting sense, the two of you do seem a bit similar, but WW does seem a certain amount more evil than you. What's your take?

Ask Nidalee

04-28-2012

Quote:
Nidalee,
How is it your spear has magical properties sometimes, and regular the other?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker
A few of my spears are enchanted with the same magic that allowed me to be with my feline family, while others are normal spears.

Quote:
Nidalee,
Which of your fellow champions do you believe would best be able to survive what you went through during your childhood?

-Rudmed
Shyvanna. She has experienced the loss of a parent before, and has used it to fuel her fighting abilities. Also, her half-dragon nature would appeal to the animals of the wild.

Quote:
Nidalee,

Do you like the taste of Yordle?

-Neutral Summoner Silver
Yes, but unfortunately it is frowned upon. I prefer those with fur, as it reminds me of the hunt. And don't ask how I know.

Quote:
Dear nidalee

Do you have to clean your self twice?
Why would I have too?

Quote:
Nidalee,
Also what is your breakfast of champions?
-Kassadin, The (Smug) Void Walker
My tastes have adapted along with my behavior to reflect my cougar nature. I eat whenever I like. Some of my favorites include deer, cattle, moose, lamb, and armadillos.
As for human food, I do prefer blueberry pancakes. Especially the way Mom used to make them...

Quote:
*An envelope -- still smoldering -- awaits Nidalee. It appears to be magically enchanted as to not completely combust.*

Feline human,

I would like exact coordinates to the densest part of the forest called "Kumungu". I want to burn there first so I my workload is lighter later.

--Brand
How DARE you mock me! You will soon feel the wrath of the wild if you continue with your "humorous" requests. I will make sure to save a special claw for you next time we meet on Summoner's Rift.

Quote:
So Nidalee, what do you think of Warwick? In the hunting sense, the two of you do seem a bit similar, but WW does seem a certain amount more evil than you. What's your take?
The cougar is stronger than the lone wolf. He is an evil man and I am glad he cannot use his evil chemicals to harm my home, but in a form that is more manageable to me.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask Shyvana

04-28-2012

(Eeeee~)

Hello, Nidalee. Fellow shapeshifter. I've lived my life trying my very best to live as a human. I wonder, what kind of life are you trying to live? Human, or cougar?

1234511 ... 32