Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

04-28-2012

Ask what you wish, but I must warn you: I do bite.
~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

AskVoidWalker

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
How is it your spear has magical properties sometimes, and regular the other?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker

Rudmed

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
Which of your fellow champions do you believe would best be able to survive what you went through during your childhood?

-Rudmed

Silverling

04-28-2012

Nidalee,

Do you like the taste of Yordle?

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Ask Kennen

04-28-2012

Dear nidalee

Do you have to clean your self twice?

AskVoidWalker

04-28-2012

Nidalee,
Also what is your breakfast of champions?
-Kassadin, The (Smug) Void Walker

Heil Teemo

04-28-2012

*An envelope -- still smoldering -- awaits Nidalee. It appears to be magically enchanted as to not completely combust.*

Feline human,

I would like exact coordinates to the densest part of the forest called "Kumungu". I want to burn there first so I my workload is lighter later.

--Brand

rajo101

04-28-2012

So Nidalee, what do you think of Warwick? In the hunting sense, the two of you do seem a bit similar, but WW does seem a certain amount more evil than you. What's your take?

Ask Nidalee

04-28-2012

Quote:
Nidalee,
How is it your spear has magical properties sometimes, and regular the other?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker

A few of my spears are enchanted with the same magic that allowed me to be with my feline family, while others are normal spears.

Quote:
Nidalee,
Which of your fellow champions do you believe would best be able to survive what you went through during your childhood?

-Rudmed

Shyvanna. She has experienced the loss of a parent before, and has used it to fuel her fighting abilities. Also, her half-dragon nature would appeal to the animals of the wild.

Quote:

Nidalee,

Do you like the taste of Yordle?

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Yes, but unfortunately it is frowned upon. I prefer those with fur, as it reminds me of the hunt. And don't ask how I know.

Quote:
Dear nidalee

Do you have to clean your self twice?

Why would I have too?

Quote:
Nidalee,
Also what is your breakfast of champions?
-Kassadin, The (Smug) Void Walker

My tastes have adapted along with my behavior to reflect my cougar nature. I eat whenever I like. Some of my favorites include deer, cattle, moose, lamb, and armadillos.
As for human food, I do prefer blueberry pancakes. Especially the way Mom used to make them...

Quote:
*An envelope -- still smoldering -- awaits Nidalee. It appears to be magically enchanted as to not completely combust.*

Feline human,

I would like exact coordinates to the densest part of the forest called "Kumungu". I want to burn there first so I my workload is lighter later.

--Brand

How DARE you mock me! You will soon feel the wrath of the wild if you continue with your "humorous" requests. I will make sure to save a special claw for you next time we meet on Summoner's Rift.

Quote:
So Nidalee, what do you think of Warwick? In the hunting sense, the two of you do seem a bit similar, but WW does seem a certain amount more evil than you. What's your take?

The cougar is stronger than the lone wolf. He is an evil man and I am glad he cannot use his evil chemicals to harm my home, but in a form that is more manageable to me.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask Shyvana

04-28-2012

(Eeeee~)

Hello, Nidalee. Fellow shapeshifter. I've lived my life trying my very best to live as a human. I wonder, what kind of life are you trying to live? Human, or cougar?