LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrola View Post
Maybe an uninstall and then a reinstall would help?
Ok, looked into it. It was under my startup items, but didn't start automatically on start-up.
Uninstalled my version (4.0), re-installed as 4.1, re-verified it's listed under start-up items, re-booted. Still doesn't go live automatically.

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Ok, looked into it. It was under my startup items, but didn't start automatically on start-up.
Uninstalled my version (4.0), re-installed as 4.1, re-verified it's listed under start-up items, re-booted. Still doesn't go live automatically.
You do know that it starts minimized right?
Also when you reboot check if there's another process named "lolmatches client.exe", because it won't run when there's another instance running (which may be a false instance in your case)

I was also looking at my traffic sources and I see this -> http://cafe.naver.com/lolkor/1445377
It's awesome lol

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

There wasn't a process named lolmatches client.exe running, I ran Task Manager to make sure it's not running hidden.

And no, it wasn't minimized

Your client supports the Korean servers yet?

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
There wasn't a process named lolmatches client.exe running, I ran Task Manager to make sure it's not running hidden.

And no, it wasn't minimized

Your client supports the Korean servers yet?
I will need to look into that.

Nope but it seems like lots of Koreans play on EU servers.

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

I met some on the PBE who play on NA. Interesting.

Kukulkan

05-01-2012

I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if I didn't clearly understand what has been posted, but I installed the client and played a couple of games using it, when I search my summoner name the page only shows the number of wins and losses that I have, it doesn't show my elo, does it only show the elo of the top 100 players?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I still haven't read all the posts in the thread

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Check again, your Elo is showing on your profile:
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/233695/Kukulkan

You have to start the program before the LoL client. I see you uploaded only one match.

Kukulkan

05-01-2012

Oh so I have to click on my summoner name to view my profile.... well that's embarrassing, thanks for pointing that out for me.

If I get into recent matches there are only two games, which are the only games that I've played with the client open.

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Yup. Only matches that are uploaded by you or other people who have the client and play with you will show there.

Kukulkan

05-01-2012

Cool so everything is in order, thanks for letting me know about my profile thing, it was really silly of me not to notice that.

I'll get into some data collecting then, thanks for everything and keep up the good work!