LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJTK

04-29-2012

And here I thought it was my works internet browser lol.

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Website is up but I still didn't get any explanation from the hosting company why it was down in the first place.

maxusmaximus

04-29-2012

hmm weird, was 1814 on the game before last then i lost which took me down to 1801, then i won a game and went down to 1788. bug?

Basoosh

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxusmaximus View Post
hmm weird, was 1814 on the game before last then i lost which took me down to 1801, then i won a game and went down to 1788. bug?
This is a complete guess, but perhaps the program only pulls Elo and sends it to the server during the lobby screen - or at least this seems to be the only time you can pull Elo now. So the outcome of your most recent game may not be reported until you get into the next lobby.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Why does my antivirus program detect the LolMatches Client as a virus?

It's just a false positive; our LolMatches Client works by injecting its code into the League of Legends client to capture match stats. That may be seen as suspicious activity by multiple antivirus programs. The LolMatches Client is 100% virus free.
I can't be the only one who sees this and is just inherently paranoid.

DiscworldDeath

04-29-2012

I work in technical support, there's this issue about not widely used .exe, and false positives.

Basoosh is right. You only get the Elo you had BEFORE your last game, not after it.

EinzigerAI

04-29-2012

I'm an operations supervisor for a small IT firm, if you work technical support you'll understand why I'm generally paranoid about anything injecting code.

Gabrola

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
I'm an operations supervisor for a small IT firm, if you work technical support you'll understand why I'm generally paranoid about anything injecting code.
Someone in the other thread was asking about something similar and here was my reply.

Quote:
Only data that passes through the client is the League of Legends data, and yes that includes your league of legends username and password but this data is not even looked at by the program at all. I don't even know which packets exactly hold the username and password. You'll just have to trust me on that one. Plus hundreds of people are using the client and no one has complained. Another point is, what can I do with a hacked LoL account? Nothing.

Basoosh

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrola View Post
Plus hundreds of people are using the client and no one has complained. Another point is, what can I do with a hacked LoL account? Nothing.
Login and run someone's Dominion Elo into the ground. That seems to be the only way to usurp Sauron at this point.

Anyways - program doesn't seem to be working for me. I am showing up on the website, but seems like that's only because I've played against other people running the client. My match history on the site, for example, only shows those games against other players with the client, not all of my games. The client is running on my machine when I'm playing and doesn't seem to report any problems. Just doesn't appear to be sending data back to the mothership.

Any idea?

FOODFOOD

04-30-2012

Woot! Upped my Dom elo from 1646 to 1805 since Jabebot!