LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiyel

05-11-2012

Really cool program, needs to get populated more though for accuracy

OMG I HATE U

05-11-2012

Anyone know how to make LoLnotes work? After the circle goes green my LoL client won't populate any data or start any games.

Jjaja

05-11-2012

I fail to see the point of a ladder for blind pick....

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
I'm with Jjaja on this one, part of LoL is picking bans and a decent team comp vs the enemy. Blind pick is just a gamble and not really a test of skill.

GrignardTS

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
I'm with Jjaja on this one, part of LoL is picking bans and a decent team comp vs the enemy. Blind pick is just a gamble and not really a test of skill.
This program is not about creating a Blind ladder. It has SR ranked info in there too.

Its compiling what little Dominion data that exists. And that is a good thing. Because more data is always more useful, its up to us to look at it subjectively and only take it for what it tell us.

Basoosh

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaja View Post
True enough. And the impact of pre-mades on this Elo makes it that much more silly.

But, it's all we've got. And maybe all we're ever going to get. I say run with it.

inFe eD

05-11-2012

I just like using it to keep track of what champs I play. Shame it's missing most of the games I hard randomed, since those are the stats I'm really interested in.

Hawkwìng

05-11-2012

It gives me something to work towards, after jabebot died, I tried to care about my W/L ratio. I went as far as getting it from +10 to +33. Then i just....lost interest w/o any real way to track my progress.

We need something like lolmatches if we cant have ranked.

If and when ranked does come out, spectating Sauron games will become an E-sport within itself.

Come one, come all.

Watch Sauron 1v5 1200 elo teams!!!!!!

Ahhhh Crap

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
lol- that's funny because I consider draft and pre-mades not a true test of skill. Youre eliminating all the unknowns that make blind that much harder, and require that much skill to play.

Suddenly you cant rely on your buddy to do what you've asked via ping- instead you have to figure out not just how to beat the enemy team, but also how best to work with your own.

And on top of all that? you also have to learn how to beat ANY champ comp that you might face. That takes skill.

assuming you cant beat certain champs and have to ban them is giving yourself a handicap. You can say it eliminates a lot of variables, but you cant say it takes more skill.

Hawkwìng

05-11-2012

^^ this