LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoMitchel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2012

bump

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Forum should be up within a couple of days hopefully.

A12MO12

05-02-2012

bump

N1ghtmareC1nema

05-02-2012

When I end a game, does my elo change from that game get sent, or is the previous game? Because I've seen my Elo go down twice now after I won. That doesn't seem quite right...

Gabrola

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareC1nema View Post
When I end a game, does my elo change from that game get sent, or is the previous game? Because I've seen my Elo go down twice now after I won. That doesn't seem quite right...
It shows your elo BEFORE match.

DiscworldDeath

05-04-2012

Bump.

DiscworldDeath

05-06-2012

Our chart has so few people relatively speaking, especially the mid-range is under-represented.

Try to mention it to people during your games, I originally got it as a tool to keep track of my k/d/a, number of games played, percentage, keep match history forever, etc.

Get your SR playing friends to get it too, they might play Dominion at some point, they might spread it to other SR players who also play Dominion. Mention it in pre/post game chats, most likely post... Try to get more people to run it.
We're still a far cry from the 400k users JabeBot had, but then again, we can't just check whoever we want.

Basoosh

05-06-2012

Realized I never reported back in about my issue earlier in the thread - yea, working fine now. Running LoLNotes at the same time must have been causing the issues.

DiscworldDeath

05-06-2012

Good to hear it worked out

I figured it was that when you didn't post.

Graogg

05-06-2012

The page down atm? Can't seem to get a response from the page.