RIot Games is Hiring 3D and Environment Artists!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erayla

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrYsYkO View Post
some caracters in 3d or maps ..... GREAT !!!
This game and heros are already 3D .................................................. .............

Erayla

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfee View Post
u will fat
extra fat

madden64freak

08-13-2010

Maybe it's just me....but I'd rather see them post that they're hiring server admins, IT staff, and game debuggers. Rather see them fix their broken game, instead of watching them make it more bloated with new buggy content.

Riot won't see a dime of my money until they make the game reliable, and fix the gameplay bugs. I'd be happy to blow some money on champions and skins once they make the game actually work consistently. There's no reason that there should be so much downtime, and so many bugs.

skillzkillz

08-13-2010

New maps coming!?

riot i love you more now!

cant w8 till the maps comes out!:S

Straxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

new maps FINALY!!!!! sooo bored with this 2-.-

Ben Attewell

08-13-2010

Sick, ive been waiting for new manps

IAMFOODEATME

08-13-2010

What an EXCELLENT way to create hype.

I'll put money down that they aren't even hiring anyone and this is just a publicity stunt.

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

I can haz job pl0x?

xSaintx

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by madden64freak View Post
Maybe it's just me....but I'd rather see them post that they're hiring server admins, IT staff, and game debuggers. Rather see them fix their broken game, instead of watching them make it more bloated with new buggy content.

Riot won't see a dime of my money until they make the game reliable, and fix the gameplay bugs. I'd be happy to blow some money on champions and skins once they make the game actually work consistently. There's no reason that there should be so much downtime, and so many bugs.
Wow, you act like the game is in a nonfunctional state. I never have any "buggy" content and if I do notice a bug, it's not a game breaker for me. Its usually something like me walking through a minion.

Tourist Fjord

08-13-2010

Makin' me wish Riot also had a HQ in England an' such .