RIot Games is Hiring 3D and Environment Artists!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoopMasterHan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

somebody make a 3v3v3

mic55

08-16-2010

lol

jpitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Is Autodesk 3ds Max a substitute for Maya and Zbrush? I'm experienced in Mudbox and Photoshop as well.

Coronach

Game Designer

08-19-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitty View Post
Is Autodesk 3ds Max a substitute for Maya and Zbrush? I'm experienced in Mudbox and Photoshop as well.
I imagine since Autodesk took over 3ds Max and Maya it's been getting easier to transfer your skills from one to the other. We use Maya here, so you'll need to learn the toolset, but if you're solid in max then I'm sure the team can help you learn Maya. It never hurts to apply.

*Note: I suck at drawing stick figures, so all of the above about Maya is hearsay.

Tigerlotus

08-21-2010

Now... if only we can get a new twitch SKIN, not recolor.

Crusadius

12-17-2010

so i definitely don't have the experience with maya to do it. however if we make a character with a full bio and poss abilities (using blender cause maya is expensive) would you guys consider a contest for players n fans!?

Hellraizerhhh

02-05-2011

Ive done 3D modeling for a few years and worked at a few companies mostly doing low poly models for iPhone titles. This is a relatively old demo reel since I haven't been able to update with a lot of content under NDA. I may send them an email but want your guys opinions first.

http://vimeo.com/11256728