Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When do we get updates for skins in store ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

long218

05-12-2012

Quote:
Sephios:
So...
You are in PBE only for "free skins"?
Come on, this client is for testing.
Get a work, buy some RP, and get those skins in the original client.
Stop *****ing 'bout skins.

sir, FYI, i been here since november and start playing/testing frequently since january but i just want more skins so testing would be much more interesting

kwizzeh

05-13-2012

It's more or less because PBE used to be a patch and half ahead now were technically behind.

AlistarCanBePro

05-13-2012

Quote:
kwizzeh:
It's more or less because PBE used to be a patch and half ahead now were technically behind.

We're behind 70% of the time, so you're somewhat correct.

DrChubs

05-13-2012

Quote:
THEoGRIMoREAPER:
We're behind 70% of the time, so you're somewhat correct.

i would say since we've only been ahead for three patches that it is 85% of the time

webcamqt

Recruiter

05-13-2012

new skins would be nice. even if the server is dedicated for testing and not playing with new skins the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

necronzero

05-14-2012

Plus some skins have changed particles which could potentially cause bugs(if I'm not mistaken).... it would be a shame to not let us test those and enjoy them at the same time

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

05-14-2012

Hey guys,

The store will be updated to match what is on live (in terms of skins available for sale). New skins (unreleased) will not be available, however.

webcamqt

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

The store will be updated to match what is on live (in terms of skins available for sale). New skins (unreleased) will not be available, however.

omg thank you <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Brian218

05-14-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Thank you for the update, Nyandalee.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

05-14-2012

I've updated *most* of the skins but I'll have to do a the rest tomorrow as I'm running short on time. I'll make sure they get there though!