Ban Teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linkguy333

05-01-2012

Teemo is annoying, (way more then Shaco), although I find ways around him, buy The BloodRazer
then it will be 10 times easier to kill him, yet if he goes Tanky DPS, you'll be dead within a second
and not be able to kill him.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Teemo is a great champion, always has been.

The problem is that people that suck with him get him b/c of the recent patch and don't contribute much to the team.

Manouso

05-01-2012

The last time I picked teemo:
I called top, counterpicked with Teemo, next teampick instalock Riven calls top, Umm I called top, "dude teemo is a carry you're bottom" o.O

Bastardpirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

What drives me crazy about teemo is you never get the full blind duration listed, you have to time it to occur before the attack animation of your enemy begins, otherwise they'll attack through the blind. even if the blind connects, once the animation began, it hits.

Keirndmo

05-02-2012

Teemo is a solo top since he counter so many of them...

Jurgrady

05-02-2012

It's not an opinion when that statement is based on observations. Teemo is a bad choice for a few reasons. A vision ward ruins a teemo, it won't cause you to be useless the whole game, but it takes away a lot of your tricks in lane.

The biggest issue is that while there is nothing wrong with Teemo, everything that she can do you can get from other AD champs that are better.

Personally I hate teemo because of all the **** KSing teemo players do. This is not intentional on their part. And I don't really subscribe to the kill stealing thing for the most part. However, it is so annoying when his poison gets him the kill when he only got one shot off and it didn't kill them, but his poison does right before my next AA would have done the same thing.

And people ban what they don't want to play against so often, while there are better champions to ban, you can't really tell someone they are bad for banning teemo.

Dragoon Feld

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bulldog View Post
Yes teemo is annoying since they fixed him with the recent patch. Get over it. Start hitting him up close with a hero such as master yi, or tryndamere, teemo dies very fast.

ahh the ammount of melee champs ive ran into the bush only to have mushrooms explode
in their face. for them to continue following me... eating more shrooms. running away as fast as his feet can run.

Teemo isnt op or UP he is in a nice place

VVookeaver

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Teemo is the new Shaco. Get over it.
Because teemo can take blue at lvl 1....

AU Freo

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZbeast View Post
lol lol thousand times lol. teemo blinds, run away then run at him and kill him gg. Dying to teemo is worse then dying to eve at least u cant see eve when she jumps u. My point is only a moron dies to teemo because only a moron sits there while hes blinded.
Then when you're blinded, you turn around to run, he activates W, chases you, you run into a god **** mushroom, becoming slowed, while he kills you instantly with his poison. Teemo is too good. I would say he's one of the best champions...