How to become the Next Level of TryHard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

05-14-2012

Its not even about the game no more broski'z. Its beyond everything. The ammount of intesity becomes so epic tot he point where if you were to go back to playing against TryHards Ala TryHards.. They can't even TOUCH you bro... They just don't understand what is happening. Its like they are living in a 2 dimensional world and your flying above their heads seeing everything in 3 dimensional is how they can only see a slight shadow appear infront of them when you want them to see you then your whole entire 3d figure if your still following.

So back to How to become the next level of TryHard will be posted on Head Chief Challenge book that will be available in the near future of all the steps needed to dominate every game you play.

For those of you who have read my post's in the passed talking about how getting skins and drinking raw eggs in the morning, doing push ups and **** is all part of the process. Well not only that but to begin with you got to understand whats a try hard.

A TryHard person is aka a person that tries really hard at something like it is their whole entire life depended of the game and also know as a side affect that this person easily gets very upset if he doesn't win the game to blame it on his team and symptoms such as cry a lot to the enemy team. (Referenced Chief Dictionary.)

So anyways part of this training method is that you always gotta think your better then that dude on the otherside of the screen. You are focused and are the ****. Hes just some bum that didn't shower this morning, stinks like shiit, plays to much for his own good and isn't always all there in his head naturally. That's why you come in with that extra understanding that you brought your day to the full satisfaction before entering this game and there is nothing and NO ONE gonna stop you from taking them down. You are the BOSS!

So hope this has gave you useful insight on what the Head Chief Challenge: (Coming soon) will have more in detail of Challenges this method will gaurantee you to get yourself in the top rankings or money back gaurantee!)

Like post if interested in actual release date for:

The Head Chief Challenge. RATED R for RETARDED!

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

I was trying very hard indeed just to read through your post. If this was just a teaser of what is to come in your "Head Chief Challenge" please just do the community a favor and read it through at least once before posting.

HeadChief

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atacand View Post
I was trying very hard indeed just to read through your post. If this was just a teaser of what is to come in your "Head Chief Challenge" please just do the community a favor and read it through at least once before posting.
Ok I did write it fast and I came back and edited it a little to make it more readable and left all the main points to this overall teaser. But I'm telling you Its some intense gaming and would fully reccommend it.

HeadChief

05-14-2012

bump