That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Elemental Constructs

Rofyr continued his efforts up Firion's arm, speeding up a bit when Firion made it easier. Eventually he'd reach Firion's shoulder. When he did, he started sniffing around once more, before conning to sniff the side of Firion's head intently.

Rikani rumbled lowly when he rubbed the side if her head. She chuckled slightly when Rofyr started sniffing Firion.

"I guess there's nothing we can do about it for now, just hope he eventually does open them."

By now, a green muzzle had worked its way out if the egg behind them, doing do very quietly beneath their conversation.
Firon lifts the hand of his other hand to pat Rofyr gently on the head when he reaches Firon's shoulder, his tail swaying behind him. When Rofyr starts sniffing the side of his head Firon doesn't move, waiting for Rofyr to finish.

Kal'Razim nods.

"Same here."

He then remembers about the other two eggs and looks around at them, seeing that one of them is also nearly hatched.

"It seems Rofyr's siblings are going to join him soon."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Rofyr continued sniffing Firion, trying to get a smell he could identify. Unable to completely identify Firion, when he attempted to pat his head Rofyr tried to bite him, though with his mostly small teeth Firion would likely not even feel it. He continued to try and wound Firion, seeming to think Firion was a threat or prey.

Rikani turned to the other eggs and saw the muzzle, rumbling lowly in happiness. She didn't seem to notice Rofyr's antics at the moment, trusting Firion to watch Rofyr as she checked on the others.

"Well, soon we'll see if any of them take after you more, shell we?"

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

(( Continuation from this. ))

At the heart of the Institute, there is a grand chamber where the Council of Equity would meet with the Steward Council and discuss the most pressing issues regarding the League of Legends or the Institute of War.

The Summoner Council was in full session - rows of summoners with gold or platinum-trim were sitting on the stone stands arranged in the room, remaining unchanged since the times the League was formed. At the very back of the room there were three high-backed stone chairs, standing on a higher level than the rest, but otherwise equal. Three figures were looking over the scene, their expressions shadowed by their hoods - the Council of Equity.

The center of the chamber was strongly illuminated than the rest of the room, where the Senior Steward was pacing around nervously as she spoke. There was a murmur of unrest through the Steward Council, but the High Councilors themselves remained quiet. She spoke out in a harsh, cold tone.

With all due respect, High Councilors, but this could have been avoided if we hadn't opened the Eternal nightmare's room for something as foolish as ... social calls. What could possibly be social by talking with a shade, a darkness elemental - a killer? He should be kept under lock and key, not open for any weak-minded fool to be toyed with - despite his containment in the Nexus Shard, it can still manipulate the shadows around himself. It still makes him dangerous - he can toy with anyone as much as he wants, break them, turn them to their will. If he is freed, what then, High Councilors? We were /this/ close from - ...

She went silent as the middle High Councilor stood up from the seat and extended her left hand towards Tybresa. The voice of Vessaria Kolminye rang out, filling the room.

At ease, Senior Steward. We will discuss the matter of Nocturne after we have dealt with the Headsman's Pride hearing. After all, you have called us here for that rather than berate us... Have You Not?

Tybresa bowed her head respectfully and spoke out humbly.

Yes, High Councilor. And no, I did not mean to berate the Council of Equity. I am simply worried about the safety of the Institute ...

Vessaria's tone was rather unsympathetic. Yes, yes, we know - after all, it is why the Council of Equity has named /you/ Senior Steward. It is your duty to make sure nothing like this would happen - but since we are all gathered here and waiting for the guilty to make his stand, what does that say about you, Steward?

Tybresa narrowed her eyes, seeming quite angry at that statement, but she kept her coolness.

Yes, High Councilor. I will make certain it would not happen again...

She continued to pace in the highlighted area of the center of the chamber as she awaited for Urgot to make his appearance and face trial for his actions in the room of the Eternal Nightmare.

FilFire

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Rofyr continued sniffing Firion, trying to get a smell he could identify. Unable to completely identify Firion, when he attempted to pat his head Rofyr tried to bite him, though with his mostly small teeth Firion would likely not even feel it. He continued to try and wound Firion, seeming to think Firion was a threat or prey.

Rikani turned to the other eggs and saw the muzzle, rumbling lowly in happiness. She didn't seem to notice Rofyr's antics at the moment, trusting Firion to watch Rofyr as she checked on the others.

"Well, soon we'll see if any of them take after you more, shell we?"
Elemental Constructs

Firon frowns when Rofyr bites his finger, then laughs softly while letting the little whelp continue his attack.

"It seems I don't quite smell enough like your father for you to recognize me as family. Probably we have too different lifestyles."

Kal'Razim also focuses on the other eggs, entrusting Firon to take care of Rofyr. At the comment he chuckles while nodding.

"Indeed, although I think that if they look too much like me they're constantly going to quarrel with Rofyr. Of course, with how you described your clan combined with what we Ryuka's are like there's a high chance of them fighting no matter who they take after."

Broshevick

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Elemental Constructs

Firon frowns when Rofyr bites his finger, then laughs softly while letting the little whelp continue his attack.

"It seems I don't quite smell enough like your father for you to recognize me as family. Probably we have too different lifestyles."

Kal'Razim also focuses on the other eggs, entrusting Firon to take care of Rofyr. At the comment he chuckles while nodding.

"Indeed, although I think that if they look too much like me they're constantly going to quarrel with Rofyr. Of course, with how you described your clan combined with what we Ryuka's are like there's a high chance of them fighting no matter who they take after."
Royfr did infact continue his attack, biting Firion and hitting his hand with his tail. When a few moments had passed, Rofyr's assaults slowed down, coming slower and weaker.

Rikani watched the egg with glee, hoping that it would manage to break out soon

"Probably, but I think it's good for them to be competitive, help them grow strong."

FilFire

03-26-2013

Firon doesn't show any signs of discomfort as the little whelp assaults him, merely chuckling slightly. When Rofyr's attack noticeably weaken Firon gently picks him up by the scruff of his neck and dangles him in front of Firon's face.

"Ava'yorn moxt nuwa'jimos. Si mi dout iosta, zyak petranas pok lowdir ve."

Kal'Razim also waits expectantly for the next hatchling to break out of its egg, nodding at the same time.

"I have nothing against competitiveness. However if what you said before also becomes true for these little guys we'll have to make sure they don't end up killing each other."

Dear Urgot

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Continuation from this. ))

At the heart of the Institute, there is a grand chamber where the Council of Equity would meet with the Steward Council and discuss the most pressing issues regarding the League of Legends or the Institute of War.

The Summoner Council was in full session - rows of summoners with gold or platinum-trim were sitting on the stone stands arranged in the room, remaining unchanged since the times the League was formed. At the very back of the room there were three high-backed stone chairs, standing on a higher level than the rest, but otherwise equal. Three figures were looking over the scene, their expressions shadowed by their hoods - the Council of Equity.

The center of the chamber was strongly illuminated than the rest of the room, where the Senior Steward was pacing around nervously as she spoke. There was a murmur of unrest through the Steward Council, but the High Councilors themselves remained quiet. She spoke out in a harsh, cold tone.

With all due respect, High Councilors, but this could have been avoided if we hadn't opened the Eternal nightmare's room for something as foolish as ... social calls. What could possibly be social by talking with a shade, a darkness elemental - a killer? He should be kept under lock and key, not open for any weak-minded fool to be toyed with - despite his containment in the Nexus Shard, it can still manipulate the shadows around himself. It still makes him dangerous - he can toy with anyone as much as he wants, break them, turn them to their will. If he is freed, what then, High Councilors? We were /this/ close from - ...

She went silent as the middle High Councilor stood up from the seat and extended her left hand towards Tybresa. The voice of Vessaria Kolminye rang out, filling the room.

At ease, Senior Steward. We will discuss the matter of Nocturne after we have dealt with the Headsman's Pride hearing. After all, you have called us here for that rather than berate us... Have You Not?

Tybresa bowed her head respectfully and spoke out humbly.

Yes, High Councilor. And no, I did not mean to berate the Council of Equity. I am simply worried about the safety of the Institute ...

Vessaria's tone was rather unsympathetic. Yes, yes, we know - after all, it is why the Council of Equity has named /you/ Senior Steward. It is your duty to make sure nothing like this would happen - but since we are all gathered here and waiting for the guilty to make his stand, what does that say about you, Steward?

Tybresa narrowed her eyes, seeming quite angry at that statement, but she kept her coolness.

Yes, High Councilor. I will make certain it would not happen again...

She continued to pace in the highlighted area of the center of the chamber as she awaited for Urgot to make his appearance and face trial for his actions in the room of the Eternal Nightmare.
((My reckoning has come. GG.))

*Large doors swing open, and the Headsman's Pride enters the room, led in by two guards. All eyes in the room are on his monstrous form. Some are indifferent, some are disgusted, some were afraid. Urgot walked with confidence. He did not appear afraid or nervous, just mildly annoyed that he had allowed himself to get into this position. He steps behind a podium, nodding at the Steward.*

Let us get this over with, council.

Shandora

03-26-2013

(( Fear I can't continue it tonight, but dw about it - I got some twists in. Not sure if you noticed Vessaria's sharp remark .... ))

Broshevick

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Firon doesn't show any signs of discomfort as the little whelp assaults him, merely chuckling slightly. When Rofyr's attack noticeably weaken Firon gently picks him up by the scruff of his neck and dangles him in front of Firon's face.

"Ava'yorn moxt nuwa'jimos. Si mi dout iosta, zyak petranas pok lowdir ve."

Kal'Razim also waits expectantly for the next hatchling to break out of its egg, nodding at the same time.

"I have nothing against competitiveness. However if what you said before also becomes true for these little guys we'll have to make sure they don't end up killing each other."
Rofyr seemed to relax a bit after Firion picked him up, listening to him speak. Afterwards, he leaned forward one more time, attempting to sniff his face. Seemingly satisfied with what he smelled now, he attempted to lick Firion's face.

The second hatchling managed to get it's head through the egg. It had a long, smaller snout compared to Rofyr's. It's scales were a light green, turning white towards the end, similar to Rofyr's blue. It had a longer neck, looking around and sniffing. There were some small white feathers behind it's eyes, seeming to form together on its neck and go down it. Rikani smiled, but looked at Kal'Razim curiously.

"Is there usually a lot if green in your clan? There's not in my knowledge of mine, but it could take after my more... reptilian side. Surprisingly, one if the larger sections of my DNA comes from crocodiles."

FilFire

03-26-2013

After he finishes the introduction Firon waits for Rofyr's reaction. Seeing that Rofyr now seems willing to accept him he places him back onto his shoulder.

Kal'Razim studies the second hatchling with curiosity. It seems that this one is more like him, even having feathers. At Rikani's uestion about the green colour he shrugs.

"Well, thanks to FilFire's urge for expansion about every colour can be found among the Ryuka, although darker colors and colours shading from red to yellow are the most common. However green colours are normally seen as a positive thing among us, which is probably why Firon is a surprisingly friendly dragon."

He points at Firon's green flame patterns and bright green coloured hair.