That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

"That is good to hear." Brutti smiled, glad to see them once again. He noticed Kirei's eyes were glowing. "So how are you two doing then? Recovering well I hope. Already performing some sort of magical experiment, Miss Kirei?"
Attwell had sat down and began to cut his meal. "Yes, I think we're doing pretty well. Perhaps a bit tired." He looked at Kirei, wondering what her response would be to Brutti.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-23-2013

"Oh no, nothing like that. Just some reserved power I'm letting die down for now." Kirei began eating.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

"Oh, I see." Brutti continued to smile.
Brutti and Attwell began eating, the meal would proceed normally, occasionally Brutti would make small talk. They would eventually finish and have their plates taken by constructs.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-23-2013

Kirei stood up "If you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She walked off.

leirynot

02-24-2013

Attwell remained at the table, not wanting to annoy her if she was indeed just using the restroom. He decided to stay where he was.

((Going to bed, good night))

Broshevick

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Allison looked at Nikoli curiously when he sighed, listening to what he said before looking down to the floor, before back at Nikoli.
"W-well it can make you feel superior to everyone else, especially in their home. You get used to things happening a certain w-way, having a certain type of luxury like plenty of space and good looking comfortable furniture. Everything else doesn't f-feel to your standard, and you might look distasteful at something or react with a 'how quaint' and make people feel kinda down and stuff. Before you know it you are looking d-down on people for having shabby clothes, or not constantly changing their wardrobe and can even go as bad for not having ones teeth straight. S-so yeah, thats kinda what does it." She says, looking somewhat ashamed before she shrugged.
"I d-don't know, perhaps its time I d-did upgrade a bit. I'm n-not sure. G-guess we'll have to talk again when I am more sober huh?" She said with a grin, drinking down more of her drink until nothing remained as she prepared the bottle for the last drink.
I am a very forgetful man... In Allison's room

Nikoli shrugged, taking a drink as she explained her reasoning to him. It seemed a little over the top to himself personally, but then again, who is he to judge? He had his share of weird little quirks, and her argument seemed to make sense. So he simply smiled at her, nodding in recognition.

"I guess that all makes sense, I can at least see where you are coming from. I guess this would be a better subject to discuss when we are sober. Heh, I just realized; I'm staying at a girl's, who I just today mind you, home, getting drunk late at night. If you had told me that earlier today I woulda called you an idiot, alongside a few other unsavoury things. It's so out of character for me, but I guess it takes a beautiful woman to bring it out of me."

He took a large drink out of his glass and finished what he had left, placing the empty glass on the table. He let out a small hiccup after that, smiling at Allison and blushing.

Equiste

02-24-2013

So it seems. :P

She shrugs, still looking a little ashamed. "I kn-know it sounds silly, but... I-its just sometimes how it goes." She said witha shrug, before chuckling about the sober thing. "Mmm, n-not sure, I might be in the right state of mind not to say anything." She said with a playful nervous grin, before laughing at his comment.
"Mmm, th-thats true, it is said that a beautiful woman can bring out the best in a person. Or possibly th-the worst. Guess I should be sorry f-for dragging you along." She smiled her nervous smile, before looking over at a door.
"Y-you can get a shower if you feel like you would like one. I have proper s-soap as well as the girly stuff though not much I can do about the clothes. F-feel free to use any of the towels there." She said, smiling towards him.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Attwell remained at the table, not wanting to annoy her if she was indeed just using the restroom. He decided to stay where he was.

((Going to bed, good night))

Kirei would return after a few minutes and sit back down without a word.

leirynot

02-24-2013

Attwell and Brutti finished their meals, then Brutti stood.
"Well, I have a few projects to grade. You two take care of yourselves."
Attwell stayed seated at the table, waiting for Kirei to finish her dinner.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-24-2013

Kirei finished rather quickly, sitting silently.