That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Nikoli sighed; he had been hoping to spend some time with her back at the institute, while they shared a final drink, but if she had to go to class, he could not overcome his conscious at making it worse for her by keeping her up too late.

"I understand. You should probably get some rest, you have to be at your best to show everyone else there up. As for lunch, well, baring any unforeseen circumstances, I'd be delighted to share some more time with you." He said smiling.
Allison nodded, but she looked disappointed.
"Probably... A-and nothing is going to be on display in that c-class. Its mostly just theory I already know and w-writing down stuff. But I have to attend or my grade d-drops. I don't want to r-rest yet but we don't always get the choice do we?" She smiled her cute nervous smile, brushing some hair from her face.
"I'd like th-that. Well then lets hastily get b-back so we can spend some time on our final drink before I rest." She said, picking up her pace and smiling to him as they headed back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Eve smiled, happy with his answer "Makes sense, as for your question." She thought for another moment before speaking "She's a girl who knows how to get what she wants when she wants it I guess."
"Hmmm, I guess so. The bad girl become good but still a bad girl thing. Though I think she would of looked better with longer hair." He said, finishing his meal. He moves himself closer to Eve, his chair right beside hers.
"Mmm, more 'wine' dear?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Hmmm, I guess so. The bad girl become good but still a bad girl thing. Though I think she would of looked better with longer hair." He said, finishing his meal. He moves himself closer to Eve, his chair right beside hers.
"Mmm, more 'wine' dear?"

Eve nodded "I think so too, but a girl can do whatever she wants with her hair, it's hers after all." She smiled, resting into him slightly as she finished her own food. "Yes please~"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Allison nodded, but she looked disappointed.
"Probably... A-and nothing is going to be on display in that c-class. Its mostly just theory I already know and w-writing down stuff. But I have to attend or my grade d-drops. I don't want to r-rest yet but we don't always get the choice do we?" She smiled her cute nervous smile, brushing some hair from her face.
"I'd like th-that. Well then lets hastily get b-back so we can spend some time on our final drink before I rest." She said, picking up her pace and smiling to him as they headed back.
Nikoli smiled.

"Either way, you should try to be your best. So, just lead the way, my friend."

He followed her back, deciding to let her lead him all the way back to her room.

Equiste

02-16-2013

Quote:
Eve nodded "I think so too, but a girl can do whatever she wants with her hair, it's hers after all." She smiled, resting into him slightly as she finished her own food. "Yes please~"
"But of course. And I wouldn't want to be the one trying to tell her to change it." He said with a chuckle, pouring another glass for them both. He put an arm around her as he sat in a position where she could wrap her arms around him and lean on him without him threatening to fall over.
"Mmm, I wonder why they decided wine was meant to be for couples. Seems a bit of a strange one to me, but then again I've disliked achohol for my life so I might be biased."

Quote:
Nikoli smiled.

"Either way, you should try to be your best. So, just lead the way, my friend."

He followed her back, deciding to let her lead him all the way back to her room.
"Always d-do." She said, but as they made their way back she seemed to be thinking on something.

One plesant but uneventful trip back to the Institute later they stood out in front of a room at the Institute, smiling as she looked at the bottle of wine then back to Nikoli.
"Mmm, I got glasses in my r-room so... Perhaps a drink in th-there before you go?" She said, though she looked somewhat unsure about it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Nikoli smiled at her, noticing her worry.

"I'd love one, if your comfortable with that. If not, I have no problem calling it for tonight. I just want you to do what makes you happy and relaxed. Are you sure you want one, you look concerned."

((Goin to bed.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-16-2013

Quote:
"But of course. And I wouldn't want to be the one trying to tell her to change it." He said with a chuckle, pouring another glass for them both. He put an arm around her as he sat in a position where she could wrap her arms around him and lean on him without him threatening to fall over.
"Mmm, I wonder why they decided wine was meant to be for couples. Seems a bit of a strange one to me, but then again I've disliked achohol for my life so I might be biased."

Eve smiled, cuddling into him a bit more. "Who knows, maybe it's because a lot of people can get pretty relaxed and fun when they're a bit tipsy." She shrugged slightly "I don't really drink alcohol for any particular reason, just like the taste."

Equiste

02-16-2013

Quote:
Nikoli smiled at her, noticing her worry.

"I'd love one, if your comfortable with that. If not, I have no problem calling it for tonight. I just want you to do what makes you happy and relaxed. Are you sure you want one, you look concerned."
Allison smiled towards him, before looking a bit annoyed, then smiling again.
"Thank y-you. Yes I want another d-drink with you." She said, finally opening the door and walking inside.
"Sh-shut it behind you would you please Nikoli?" She asked. Upon entering the room he would see a bit of an open area with a table in the middle, a door off to his left and a swinging door out front, likely leading to the kitchen with another to the side. It seemed kinda small. She came out of the swinging doors a few seconds later, carrying two simple glasses sitting them on the table and pouring them both a generous amount of the alchohol. She picked up her glass, smiling at him.
"Perhaps you might want your a-armor to take you home once you have had some more. I do p-plan to finish this off and could use some help." She said, smiling warmly towards him.

Quote:
Eve smiled, cuddling into him a bit more. "Who knows, maybe it's because a lot of people can get pretty relaxed and fun when they're a bit tipsy." She shrugged slightly "I don't really drink alcohol for any particular reason, just like the taste."
"Perhaps. Its kind of the feeling when I am with you though." He said, happily having her snuggled up to him. He seemed to nod at her answer.
"Good, I hope it wouldn't be because you are drinking for another reason." He says with a chuckle, his hand beginning to rub her side. He seemed to wait a moment before asking the next question.
"So, have you asked about it yet?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-16-2013

Quote:
"Perhaps. Its kind of the feeling when I am with you though." He said, happily having her snuggled up to him. He seemed to nod at her answer.
"Good, I hope it wouldn't be because you are drinking for another reason." He says with a chuckle, his hand beginning to rub her side. He seemed to wait a moment before asking the next question.
"So, have you asked about it yet?"
Eve giggled, though in the back of her mind she figured she probably did have reasons to drink if she wanted to blame anything on them. She raised a brow at him "About what?"

Equiste

02-16-2013

"About the fight and what it was all about." He said simply, a small amount of time passing until he smiled at her, beginning to caress her face.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-17-2013

"..." Eve thought for a moment "Lucas' fight?"