That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

And the gremlins and Feng Bo enter a profitable venture where they gain funds from tourism to the hallway, and Feng Bo gains funds from the tourists' hungry bellies....Or at least, these are the pictures in the presentation that a very familiar gremlin with an over-sized black mustache and a white suit with lots of medals shows to the magical noodle cart vendor.

FilFire

05-03-2012

Engineers come from all over the land, even from other worlds, to see the magnificence that is this hallway. When they lay their eyes upon it, they weep, for their constructions are abominations that should not exist. Some become holy men with a burning will for art, while others can't take the beauty in and commit suicide. All our prayers go to this hallway, in the hope that it shall never stop existing.

Apparently whatever has been happening is over. The doctor with glasses has healed the female, and the man with the wolf-headed cane is now carrying her towards the Medical Wing. The figure shrugs. He doesn't have anything better to do, so he continues walking while whistling.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

And everyone loves that hallway

Tek nodded to Sigmund and proceeded to follow him to the medical wing, being able to keep up with him rather easily. He glanced back at the hallway once just before leaving. Man that is a great hallway.

Equiste

05-03-2012

The hallway that couldn't possibly exist in this space due to its spellbinding magnificence, blinking itself out of existance and wiping the memories of the hall for all who saw it... :P (Slightly obscure reference)

Seeing how he probably would be in the way at this stage, Equiste goes about what he was doing, pretending he knew nothing of what had happened.

Youay

05-03-2012

(This is what happend when I go to bed without letting anyone know. I miss a page of post lol)

Equiste

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
(This is what happend when I go to bed without letting anyone know. I miss a page of post lol)
(OOC: Hehe, yeah I was wondering where you went. Guess the doctor was bu... Oh right, Kaz could probably use you in the break room. With all that happened, I forgot to get Equiste to take him to the medical ward... :P)

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-04-2012

The magnificent hallway...of Kaz's mind:

Kaz grunted and threw himself to the side as another massive gout of flames shot by him, nearly cooking him. Even the near miss was scorching, and Kaz could feel the heat from the flames deliver light burns to his exposed skin. He caught himself as he turned to look at his attacker, a giant gold dragon.

"You must be kidding. Is that all you have?! And here I thought you were supposed to be strong!"

"Well, I don't exactly have much experience fighting dragons!!" Kaz fumed, golden energy pulsing and solidifying into several floating swords. "What the hell are you trying to do anyway?! Kill me?!"

"Perhaps I am. One as weak as you doesn't deserve to continue to live! I'll have NONE of it!" The dragon roared back, another powerful fireball arching through the air toward Kaz as the summoner once again hurled himself aside to avoid the blast. This was not looking to be a fun ride...

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-05-2012

Kaz's Mental Battlefield:

The fireball detonated, another wave of heat and light washing over Kaz as he continued to stand. However, as he pulled himself to his feet, he suddenly felt something tugging at him, his arms growing heavy, and hid body feeling sluggish.

"What the--?!"

"Rolling over already, are you Kaz? That's a terrible shame. I honestly thought you had more in you than that! Such a low and pathetic creature you are..."

"D-dammit..." Kaz cursed under his breath as the dragon grew nearer, fire literally dripping from its open mouth...

Equiste

05-05-2012

With the magics complete came the process of connecting his mind. Normally this would be done with a champion who also had been checked if they were conditioned to have their mind connected, and summoners were no different in that regard. This was the first time he had done something like this for this reason. He wasn't sure what he'd see when it was complete. Then everything came into focus.
"What on Runeterra is going on!?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-05-2012

Kaz's Mental Battlefield:

"What the-?!" The dragon turned to face the newcomer and belched fire in the man's direction. "You shouldn't have come here, Summoner!"

Kaz, weakened, pulled himself to his feet and shook it off, just in the nick of time to shout out a warning to Equiste.

"Watch out! It means business!"