That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

02-10-2013

"It went well, I felt good after, it eased a lot of tension out of me after a long day of working." Eve smiled as she was squeezed, resting her head against Novus.

Ask the Lunari

02-11-2013

Lunari Temple Construction Site.

Diana would simply nod, and take a cup of tea for herself.

I am fine, but I have an early match this morning... so I shall be off shortly.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
She chuckled, nodding at him asking her to pick one.
"Ok, I g-guess you are r-right. Y-you've been working q-quite hard. with th-that." She said, thinking for a bit.
"N-not such a big sovenir person, b-but I wouldn't m-mind you g-getting me something t-to remember this experience b-by. W-we might even c-crash a f-festival along the way." She said, smiling and wrapping an arm around his without thinking about it. She smiled, looking out towards the town.

Nikoli looked down at his arm as she wrapped hers around his. He blushed lightly, not noticeably, and turned back to facing the road ahead of them; no reason to mess with a good thing right? He tried to think of a conversation for the way back; there was still a few minutes till they reached town, and he was walking slow so he wouldn't be fumbling around and look like a fool.

"I'm sure we can find something, probably just some small bauble or thing to put on your shelf and forget about till that one day you start cleaning and find it, remember this night for a few minutes, before putting it back down. Or at least that how my interaction with my three souvenir's go. But, I can't speak for you."

He looked upward, noticing the stars and moon out that night. He let out a soft chuckle; he never thought he'd ever be the guy to end up sharing a beautiful night with a beautiful girl. Wait, did he just think that? Maybe the alcohol was getting to him, making him over think it all, but he couldn't be the only one thinking it. With the way she acted, Allison had to return some feelings for him. He shook his head, this was no time to think about this. He needed a distraction.

"So, what's it like being a summoner? I never could imagine what it must be like for myself, heck I barely understand how it all works and what you really do."

Xander Blade

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post

"Alright. Hopefully the match will go well." Nevin said with a nod

AODRG

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post

"Well good luck in it," Sam exclaimed, sipping her own tea,"So I guess there's not much else to do until the others wake up huh..."

Xander Blade

02-11-2013

Lilith nodded and took a sip of tea "yea not really, but it isn't such a bad thing though"
"Yeah we get to enjoy each others company until then" Nevin said with a smile. He grabbed Lilith's hand and intertwining his fingers with hers.

"aww he's such a sweetie isn't he?" Lilith cooed, blushing.

AskVeigar

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
"We can take'em, besides if they do catch us they can't kill you because you're with the institute, and if they try to ransom me like they said, well, they will probably get to meet my brother Clavicus."

Cloral looks back towards the minions and mouths the words 'Put it out' before the minions quietly stamp out the fire.
(((Reposting for Ezreal.)))

AODRG

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Lilith nodded and took a sip of tea "yea not really, but it isn't such a bad thing though"
"Yeah we get to enjoy each others company until then" Nevin said with a smile. He grabbed Lilith's hand and intertwining his fingers with hers.

"aww he's such a sweetie isn't he?" Lilith cooed, blushing.
Sam and Alice nodded.

"Well...better than some of the guys I've dated before," Alice commented.

"Yea," Sam replied, placing her own arm around Alice, "So what did Alice end up telling you?"

"Oh, just how we met and stuff," Alice replied, "Didn't go too much into detail."

Xander Blade

02-11-2013

"Yeah we didn't get into it too much. I would love to hear more details about how you two met." Nevin said
"Yeah it sounds so romantic, you two meeting at a lake." Lilith added with a smile.

AODRG

02-11-2013

"Well alright," Sam started with a chuckle, "So one morning, as I was sitting next to the bridge, Alice walked up me slowly. I could tell she was homless just from how ripped her clothes were."

"Well to be fair I did travel from Demacia and Bildgewater and back," Alice commented.

"Anyway, when she approached me, she introduced herself shyly, which I found just adorable."

"Hey you were shy too," Alice pointed out with a smile.

"Alright, I was a bit nervous," Sam admitted, "I mean just look at her. She was lie an angel walking torward me."

Alice tried to hide her clearly blushing face.

"Okay, so afterwards we started talking and whatno. We found out we had quite a bit in common. We both went to the College of Magic at the same time. We both were in the Ki-Chi agency, we even have the same birthday."

"Well sorta," Alice started, "You are 3 years older. But yea, we were both born on the 5th of April."