That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
In Ionia

Nikoli smiled, laughing a bit.

"I'm glad the feeling's mutual then. I guess we'll see what the future brings, and whether or not it meets our expectations. All I know is, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship." He said, clearly playing on the word relationship.
Allison smiles, nodding at his comment though she might of missed his play on the word 'relationship'.
"Y-you can n-never be sure with th-the future. H-however what is s-sure is th-that we w-will be having o-one more drink b-before we part w-ways." She said, easily keeping her balance as she walked with Nikoli, smiling as they made their way back.

AskVeigar

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal watched as the minion dropped into a forest, "Yea minions are strange creatures. I always pictured them as little pets the sum-."

"System warning: Fuel levels will be in critical levels in approximately 200 miles. Autopilot will drop off at the 250 mile marker."

"What? Damn it...I fueled this thing just before we left, how could it be emptying out already?" Ezreal exclaimed.

"System check reports leakage in section 2 and 5b. System self repair will attempt to correct this once we land."

"Alright, so it looks like we will have to walk eventually," Ezreal explained to Cloral, "But at least that's not for another 2 and half hours."
"Alright then just warn me so if we start plummeting I at least won't be completely caught off guard..."

((Gonna get off for tonight, got school in the morning.))

Xander Blade

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Several hours later, Sam returned to the temple, hoping Diana would be there. Alice followed along, being quite accepting of her choice.

"Well, that was quite a walk," Alice remarked, "But you always did say we needed more exercise. Now you're sure you can handle this? It seems like a lot of work with the Med Wing job and our dream home goal."

"Yes, but it's worth it," Sam replied, "Trust me, these guys need help, and I will help them. It'll set everything in balance."

"Well if it's what you want," Alice added, "I'll stick by you, but I won't join them."

"Fair enough."

The two continued walking until they reached the front of the temple. The full moon lit up the entire pathway perfectly. Sam noticed Diana meditating nearby, but decided not to interrupt her until she was ready."
Lunari Temple Construction Site.

Lilith and Nevin would make their way to the site, holding their hands as per usual. They would notice Alice and Sam and make their way to them

"Glad you can make it" Lilith said grinning
"So are you ready?" Nevin asked

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Nikoli chuckled, walking forward, a bit wobbly, but most alright.

"You're really dead set on that drink, aren't you? Why is it so important, do you have something planned? Do you want to get me wasted then take advantage of me? I can't say I would blame you, I have been an awful bore tonight." He said jokingly.

Ask the Lunari

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Several hours later, Sam returned to the temple, hoping Diana would be there. Alice followed along, being quite accepting of her choice.

"Well, that was quite a walk," Alice remarked, "But you always did say we needed more exercise. Now you're sure you can handle this? It seems like a lot of work with the Med Wing job and our dream home goal."

"Yes, but it's worth it," Sam replied, "Trust me, these guys need help, and I will help them. It'll set everything in balance."

"Well if it's what you want," Alice added, "I'll stick by you, but I won't join them."

"Fair enough."

The two continued walking until they reached the front of the temple. The full moon lit up the entire pathway perfectly. Sam noticed Diana meditating nearby, but decided not to interrupt her until she was ready."
Diana would continue meditating, as being within the Full Moon's light truly did calm her the best. She wouldn't move, even though she had heard Sam & Alice arrive... and if they had noticed, she was emitting a small silver glow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post

Lilith and Nevin would make their way to the site, holding their hands as per usual. They would notice Alice and Sam and make their way to them

Diana would hear Nevin & lilith, and open one eye to view all the others around... but would stay in her meditative state for another 15 minutes.

Equiste

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Nikoli chuckled, walking forward, a bit wobbly, but most alright.

"You're really dead set on that drink, aren't you? Why is it so important, do you have something planned? Do you want to get me wasted then take advantage of me? I can't say I would blame you, I have been an awful bore tonight." He said jokingly.
Allison puffed her cheeks in her pout again.
"I a-am not! Y-you were the..." She said, before blinking and beginning to laugh a nervous laugh. Though it seemed to be her standard nervousness and not because she was nervous about laughing. She went silent, looking to the ground before back at him.
"N-no, I w-wouldn't d-do that. A-and you h-have been w-wonderful t-tonight. I a-am happy to c-call you friend. A-and p-perhaps sometime in th-the future, more th-than that. B-but first I s-still need h-help from my doctor, and m-my friends. This..." She looked in front of her.
"Is th-the first time I've b-been out w-with a friend since the incident th-that I chose m-myself to go to. Th-the drink i-itself? W-well you wanted one a-at the lake, s-so I w-would imagine you would l-like one wh-when we get b-back and can t-take another drink."

AODRG

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post

Sam turned to Nevin and Lilith, nodding her head, "Yes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post

Diana would continue meditating, as being within the Full Moon's light truly did calm her the best. She wouldn't move, even though she had heard Sam & Alice arrive... and if they had noticed, she was emitting a small silver glow.

Diana would hear Nevin & lilith, and open one eye to view all the others around... but would stay in her meditative state for another 15 minutes.
Alice could tell the feint silver glow around Diana, but Sam was completely oblivious to it.

The two stood, watching Diana, waiting patiently for her to finish her meditation. Sam personally knows how annoying it is to be interrupted.

Ézrëal

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
"Alright then just warn me so if we start plummeting I at least won't be completely caught off guard..."

((Gonna get off for tonight, got school in the morning.))
"Oh trust me, you will," Ezreal assured, "Haven't worked out all the kinks yet, so the landing is still a bit rough."

Ezreal and Cloral continue flying toward the jungles, passing over many familiar places, Like the Institute of War and the Shurima Desert. It wasn't until they were half-way across the Kumungu tropic that the Pulsefire fuel system died off.

"Fuel systems empty. Landing now."

"Alright, get ready," Ezreal warned as the suit start to quickly descend onto the ground.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Allison puffed her cheeks in her pout again.
"I a-am not! Y-you were the..." She said, before blinking and beginning to laugh a nervous laugh. Though it seemed to be her standard nervousness and not because she was nervous about laughing. She went silent, looking to the ground before back at him.
"N-no, I w-wouldn't d-do that. A-and you h-have been w-wonderful t-tonight. I a-am happy to c-call you friend. A-and p-perhaps sometime in th-the future, more th-than that. B-but first I s-still need h-help from my doctor, and m-my friends. This..." She looked in front of her.
"Is th-the first time I've b-been out w-with a friend since the incident th-that I chose m-myself to go to. Th-the drink i-itself? W-well you wanted one a-at the lake, s-so I w-would imagine you would l-like one wh-when we get b-back and can t-take another drink."

Nikoli laughed when she pouted; it was really cute every time he saw it. He listened to what she said carefully, a small smile coming to his face. He looked at her, looking into her eyes and keeping the small smile.

"You don't know how honored I feel to here that. I'm so glad I was able to give you to the chance to do this, I don't know what magically appeal I had that your friends didn't, but I'm glad to have done it. I wish that I could say I'm still up for another drink, but I'm beginning to think that might not be the best idea after what happened earlier... I don't want to repeat that again, I still feel bad... But, if you want it, I don't mind risking it."

He looked forward down the path. They had a few more minutes of walking ahead of them before reaching town. Once there, he needed to think about what they could do. He had a few ideas, but he was curious what Allison wanted.

"So, anything you want to do while in town? I've been deciding everything tonight, I should give you the chance to pick something."

Equiste

02-05-2013

Allison chuckled. "I-its m-more so my f-friends after the incident w-were... Th-they just d-didn't know how t-to act around m-me. B-but you took a ch-chance, a-and just w-were yourself around me. A-and have sh-shown me a good t-time in the process. A-and it will b-be fine. B-besides, you d-did nothing w-wrong. Y-you w-were just k-keeping yourself upright. A-and its u-usually fine t-to hug a f-friend, a-and I thank you a l-lot for n-not succumbing to the temptation t-to. A-and I w-want to share another d-drink with y-you. And i-its... The only g-gesture I can th-think to offer in my... State..." She says, looking a little ashamed before brightening up quickly and smiling at him.
"Nope! O-one of the th-things my friends d-don't realise is th-that most of th-the time I w-want them to decide wh-what we do. Th-they are worried about s-saying something w-wrong or doing th-the wrong activity. B-but you happily t-took charge of the evening. So th-thank you." She said, smiling to him as they kept walking.
"Th-though if you c-can think of something e-else to d-do before we g-go I'd be h-happy to come."