That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

01-29-2013

Lunari Temple Constructions site.

Diana would lead Sam to the Construction site, and sit upon one of the the walls near the doorway.

Well, this is the place. She would then scan the area for who's still there.

Quite a long walk from my home isn't it? As it took 45 minutes.

AODRG

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post

Diana would lead Sam to the Construction site, and sit upon one of the the walls near the doorway.

Well, this is the place. She would then scan the area for who's still there.

Quite a long walk from my home isn't it? As it took 45 minutes.
Sam followed along, taking in the beauty of the place.

"Well, it surely was a good way to get exercise," Sam remarked, "Seems like you guys got a good start on it. How long have you been building so far?"

Xander Blade

01-30-2013

Nevin had stirred from his meditation. He noticed the Diana approaching the place along with someone he did not recognize. He saw they were busy talking so for now he simply walked and stayed nearby in case he was needed by Diana.

Equiste

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post

You never know until you try

Nikoli smiled, laying down and looking up at the sky. It was a clear night, the starts shining brightly and creating a breath taking view. He spoke as he stared up, a wide grin on his face.

"Well, between you and me, my thing is machines and yours is magic. I wouldn't want to change that. But, if you want to practice your teaching skills on me, I'd be glad to be a test subject."

He looked up at the sky for a few more moments before sitting back up. He took a large drink of the wine before turning to her, looking her in the eyes.

"I gotta say, I've had a fantastic night tonight Allison, better then I've had in.... Well, ever. I don't think I've ever enjoyed myself this much. Thank you."
Right, finally back... Again... -_-

Allison shruged, smiling her cute nervous smile.
"I d-doubt that would ch-change. Even i-if I was th-the best magic t-teacher in the w-world and you t-tried to teach me about m-machines I d-doubt either of u-us could kn-know enough for it t-to not be our thing." She said, sipping some more wine, looking back out towards the lake before back at Nikoli, blushing a bit at his comments.
"I d-don't think I c-could of s-said it better m-myself. Thank you." She chuckled, giving him a wink.
"J-just don't go d-doing anything silly l-like falling in l-love with me or th-that sort of thing. N-not yet anyway." She said, chuckling again before looking back out to the lake again.

Ask the Lunari

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam followed along, taking in the beauty of the place.

"Well, it surely was a good way to get exercise," Sam remarked, "Seems like you guys got a good start on it. How long have you been building so far?"
Ever since it was sabotaged... 3 times? Half a year give or take... Diana said, brow raised.

I intend on furthering the underground chambers once the main boarder & walls are up.

Diana then looks around at the workers who are still there, and returns her gaze upon Sam.

Hopefully it will be done soon, as I need to get out of the temporary home I live within for a while. The institute seems to enjoy providing me with either very uniquely placed rooms or completely irrelevant things. Let alone that house I live in now... was in shambles before I fixed it up myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin had stirred from his meditation. He noticed the Diana approaching the place along with someone he did not recognize. He saw they were busy talking so for now he simply walked and stayed nearby in case he was needed by Diana.
Diana would notice Nevin simply meditating, and doesn't mind it much but, notes that he moved closer... She would then simply give off a signal indicating "No need for help" to all acolytes & others within the area by sending out a small yet noticeable crescent strike that circled the site a few times.

AODRG

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ever since it was sabotaged... 3 times? Half a year give or take... Diana said, brow raised.

I intend on furthering the underground chambers once the main boarder & walls are up.

Diana then looks around at the workers who are still there, and returns her gaze upon Sam.

Hopefully it will be done soon, as I need to get out of the temporary home I live within for a while. The institute seems to enjoy providing me with either very uniquely placed rooms or completely irrelevant things. Let alone that house I live in now... was in shambles before I fixed it up myself.
"Three sabotages?" Sam asked, "Well...let us hope there will not be a fourth. With me and Alice helping you, it'll get done. I guarantee it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin
Sam glaced over at Nevin, briefly noticing him. She figured he was one of the others helping rebuild. At least she could confirm others helping out.

Grand Viper

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The figure listened to Gerald already guess what the sculptors concerns were. He walked over and placed a dessicated hand on Gerald's shoulder as he picked up the gem. He could hear the glee in Bishop's voice as he explained.

"That there,is your oracle. But not just any oracle mind you, since their visions are stronger to the ones they care about I plucked the soul of the very oracle the Reaper had under his retainer. She will be obedient to the bearer of the gem, but it doesn't fix her attitude. Feel free to call on her right now if you so wish."

He walked away from Gerald and over to look at some of the decoration on the wall.

"As for the other that accompany him to rescue your victim, I will have a field in place that if anyone were to cross it other than Youay, that captive will put through tremendous pain as long as someone unwanted stays there. You may wanna make that perfectly clear unless you want a corpse on your hands."
Gerald looked over at Bishop and nodded, rotating the crystal about. "You don't know Vince, or that alien assistant of his. I will need...a distraction, for her. Vince, he can be a corpse. I need to take care of that alien though."

He looked over at the oracle and grinned menacingly. "Oracle, tell me where I will find Taranis."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Right, finally back... Again... -_-

Allison shruged, smiling her cute nervous smile.
"I d-doubt that would ch-change. Even i-if I was th-the best magic t-teacher in the w-world and you t-tried to teach me about m-machines I d-doubt either of u-us could kn-know enough for it t-to not be our thing." She said, sipping some more wine, looking back out towards the lake before back at Nikoli, blushing a bit at his comments.
"I d-don't think I c-could of s-said it better m-myself. Thank you." She chuckled, giving him a wink.
"J-just don't go d-doing anything silly l-like falling in l-love with me or th-that sort of thing. N-not yet anyway." She said, chuckling again before looking back out to the lake again.
Huzzah! Celebrations!

Nikoli laughed and took another drink, looking out over the water.

"Don't worry, I'm not that quick. But it is a challenge not to fall for you, you make it very difficult. What with how beautiful you look, how cute you act, one might say you were trying to attract me, which I would understand, I am fairly amazing." He said jokingly.

He looked out over the water for a moment longer before looking back up at the sky, clearly in thought. The cheery grin he had earlier started to fade, replaced with one of solemn contemplation.

Youay

01-30-2013

Marsh Manor
The mists in the gem stirred and began the spill out of it. The flowed up till a image of a long haired woman appeared in the mist. He opened her blank eyes and looked at Gerald and sighed.She spoke with bored tone as her spirit sat on the gem.

"So I am pawned off to a sculptor of the flesh. I was hoping to find rest before meeting with my reaper once again. But you have asked your request and I am obligated to answer, O bearer of my soul gem."

She raised her arm and the mists swirled and defined itself to show a map of Runeterra. She floated up to the map and pointed to a area north of Zuan.

"The being you are looking for is here. He is depressed, his favorite color is amber, he enjoys long swims in the moonlight. I was thinking you called me for something important, but instead you are looking up a former partner? I am a oracle, not a fortune teller Gerald, I do more than help kindle romance."

Xander Blade

01-30-2013

Quote:
Diana would notice Nevin simply meditating, and doesn't mind it much but, notes that he moved closer... She would then simply give off a signal indicating "No need for help" to all acolytes & others within the area by sending out a small yet noticeable crescent strike that circled the site a few times.
He had stopped and lightly nodded as he returned to his previous state of meditation. He maintained an air of readiness since he knew that Diana would likely soon want to speak to him about progress and events anyways. Until he was needed he meditated and basked in the moons light.