That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-28-2013

Nah, it just fell down a bottomless pit... and climbed back up

Nikoli could feel from time to time soft touches, helping him mostly walk straight and not need her support so much. She frowned at the path, pulling them both to a halt for a bit so she could concentrate on a spell. When she had finished each time they stepped forward they didn't touch the ground, walking on air so to speak. It seemed to take a lot of her concentration, so Nikoli had to support himself for a while though she didn't let go of his arm. When they got closer to the water and off the path she stopped concentrating on the spell, walking back on normal ground again. She let him lead her near the water, happily looking at the fireflies. She looked over to him when he spoke, smiling her happy nervous smile.
"Mmm, I t-take it you are u-using the polite term th-there and not the ownership t-term." She said, playfully poking her tongue out before moving over and sitting down, pushing down her dress so it covered her legs properly as she sat down, holding the wine bottle in between them. She looked over to him.
"W-well, this is certainly q-quite the lively spot for them fireflies huh?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

The Spartans need to improve their skills then

Nikoli smirked, looking her in the eyes before speaking playfully.

"I guess that's for you to decide, but can you blame a fool for trying? Who wouldn't want to have such a wonderful woman as their one and only?"

He looked over to the fireflies, taking a moment to observe them. They flew around in small circular patterns, constantly moving near another one for a second before moving on. The effect it gave made it look like there was almost a sphere of light floating above the water.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I think it's a matting ground or something of the sort for them. I remember in our trip here my parents came here while I was asleep in the hotel room, and they woke me up when they came back talking about it. Now I know why they liked it as much as they did..."

He looked over at the wine bottle for a second, clearly interested in a glass, before realizing something.

"Hey, we didn't bring any glasses, did we?"

Equiste

01-28-2013

Ah, but it wasn't a spartan bottomless pit... They wanted it to climb back out

Allison smiled at him tutting him a bit.
"I g-guess I can't, b-but you have yet to s-see how horrible I can b-be. P-perhaps in the future, but for now and tonight, not yet." She said with her cute nervous smile, before looking back out to the fireflies. She smiled back towards him, tilting her head a bit in confusion.
"Matting ground? A-and it is a wonderful spot. Thank y-you for taking me here." She said with a genuine grin, and simply smiled when he mentioned glasses.
"Mmm, w-we do have water though." She said, before her fingers moved in precise arcane gestures. Suddenly some of the water comes out of the lake and towards them, before forming into wine glass shapes. SHe takes them out of the air, handing one to Nikoli.
"You p-pour." She says with an innocent grin.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

....Is this some kind of new fetish? Pit pushing?

Nikoli shrugged.

"I think it's where the fireflies come to lay their eggs, but then again, I could be completely wrong, I don't know anything about insect biology."

He smiled as she made the glasses, taking the one she offered and examining it.

"See, things like this really make me wish that I had followed up on magic, it'd be cool to do stuff like this."

He reached for the bottle with his other hand, hoping that she would undo whatever magical seal she placed on it. He then poured her some wine into her glass, then his own, and took a sip, smiling at her.

"I've now taken a drink of wine from water, that's something I never thought would happen."

Equiste

01-28-2013

I surely hope not... I don't like my net dropping like that

"I s-see. Well I d-don't know much about insects either." She said, looking back to the fireflies before back at Nikoli. When he poured the wine, he would notice the 'seal' was still there but it didn't stop the wine from comming out. Allison probably held it knowing this. She smiled at him.
"W-well it isn't t-too late to learn. Th-though this is fairly p-precise hydromancy. I'm s-sure if you have enough d-drive you will be able t-to do it." She said with a smile, taking a sip herself before glancing back out to the fireflies.

Broshevick

01-28-2013

Then get rid of all of those hole video's so it has no where to drop into

Nikoli thought about what she said, then turned back to the fireflies as a smirk grew on his face, taking another sip of wine before speaking playfully.

"I could, but I won't, I wouldn't want to try it and then outshine some one like yourself, I'll let you have your thing. Besides, I still need to find a good teacher, unless you know any."

He looked at her as he said that, now noticing how beautiful she looked in the moonlight. He blushed lightly, and hope to god she wouldn't notice it.

Equiste

01-28-2013

Not sure that would help...

"M-my thing? Th-there are others with abilities l-like mine. M-my thing is th-that I generalise in a f-few." She thought to herself for a bit, before turning to smile at him.
"W-well most of m-my teachers are either s-stuck up or b-busy at the Institute. I c-could try b-but I don't think I am the b-best teacher." She seemed to be smiling her cute nervous smile looking right back at him. Whether she noticed his blush or not she didn't indicate, simply smiling towards him and sipping more wine.

Grand Viper

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The robed figure nodded and grinned.

"Suspicion? No, I know for a fact that Youay is a Guardian. But you are wrong on the count that they are easy to kill.But I have plans to corrupt that power of his for the greater cause of my master."

He pulled a jeweled box out of his robes and set it on a table and looked back at Gerald.

"That is where you come in. My kind attracts a lot of "attention", I need to abduct someone close to him and leave a ransom note telling him to come alone. In this box there is instructions to where my trap is, there he will be forced to dual an old "friend" of his to rescue who was abducted.After the fight I will take him out of the picture for you and add him to my forces. Inside that box along with the instructions is a gift of good will for your assistance."

If Gerald were to open the box he would see the rolled parchment with the instructions to where to take his victim, as well at a perfectly round jewel that had a sort of mist that swirled inside. Gerald would know that this is a rare gem that can house a dead soul.
"You want me to abduct someone close to him." Gerald drummed his fingers against his arm. "That is not going to be easy in the slightest sense. If she can't hear me, then I can say that the Matriarch cannot be connected to me. I need to act without being watched. I need to have whatever enchantment you have on me continued in order for me to act with impunity."

He clicked his tongue, "And it doesn't help that Gillroy screwed the pooch with his attempt of an abduction. No matter what, whoever I kidnap, they will all get involved. They move like a single unit because of Vince's paranoia. This requires a lot of planning and a lot of foresight, it would be d*mn near impossible to do so without an oracle."

Upon looking at the box, he flipped it open and stared at the gem. Gerald ignored the instructions for now and picked up the gem. He stared at it for quite some time before asking the obvious question, "Who's soul?"

Youay

01-28-2013

The figure listened to Gerald already guess what the sculptors concerns were. He walked over and placed a dessicated hand on Gerald's shoulder as he picked up the gem. He could hear the glee in Bishop's voice as he explained.

"That there,is your oracle. But not just any oracle mind you, since their visions are stronger to the ones they care about I plucked the soul of the very oracle the Reaper had under his retainer. She will be obedient to the bearer of the gem, but it doesn't fix her attitude. Feel free to call on her right now if you so wish."

He walked away from Gerald and over to look at some of the decoration on the wall.

"As for the other that accompany him to rescue your victim, I will have a field in place that if anyone were to cross it other than Youay, that captive will put through tremendous pain as long as someone unwanted stays there. You may wanna make that perfectly clear unless you want a corpse on your hands."

Broshevick

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Not sure that would help...

"M-my thing? Th-there are others with abilities l-like mine. M-my thing is th-that I generalise in a f-few." She thought to herself for a bit, before turning to smile at him.
"W-well most of m-my teachers are either s-stuck up or b-busy at the Institute. I c-could try b-but I don't think I am the b-best teacher." She seemed to be smiling her cute nervous smile looking right back at him. Whether she noticed his blush or not she didn't indicate, simply smiling towards him and sipping more wine.

You never know until you try

Nikoli smiled, laying down and looking up at the sky. It was a clear night, the starts shining brightly and creating a breath taking view. He spoke as he stared up, a wide grin on his face.

"Well, between you and me, my thing is machines and yours is magic. I wouldn't want to change that. But, if you want to practice your teaching skills on me, I'd be glad to be a test subject."

He looked up at the sky for a few more moments before sitting back up. He took a large drink of the wine before turning to her, looking her in the eyes.

"I gotta say, I've had a fantastic night tonight Allison, better then I've had in.... Well, ever. I don't think I've ever enjoyed myself this much. Thank you."