That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Gerald narrowed his eyes. He grunted in his low voice, "If you will get rid of him, then I will tell you thus: He goes by the name of Youay, he works at the Institute of War as a doctor and as a Summoner, he's a friend of my nephew in Piltover, he has a delectable little woman, Ethelyn Felder, and he remembers whatever made him the Reaper. He's got a decent arm, good skill with the blade and he has an elder man whom he calls master, Tao, that follows him with a hawk's eye. Is that sufficient and succinct enough, Bishop?"
Bishop let out a rasping laugh after Gerald spoke.After a moment he pointed at him and nodded.

"Yes, this is why I sought you out, you know your business. He was a force to be reckoned with two hundred years ago. I had high hope for his path when I gave him the idea to kill his adoptive father and send him on the way to lead that band of mercenaries. But his instincts to took that task a completely different way, throwing a wrench in my plans."

He crossed his arms

"Does the term Guardian mean anything to you Gerald?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Depends on what you have there instead

Allison chuckled, shaking her head. "S-sorry Nikoli, b-but you are sitting a-at the door of b-being drunk. A-and I didn't s-say to sit here all n-night. Just f-for a bit longer, ok?" She said with her nervous cheerful smile before drinking down the rest of her glass. She was more used to being drunk and somewhat more resistant, but she still felt somewhat dizzy. She smiled setting it down and taking the bottle and pulling it over to her side, making it difficult for Nikoli to get at it. She blushed at his comments, looking away from him with a shy smile before looking back towards him.
"W-well n-neither my w-wits or ch-charm were on d-display w-when you l-looked at me, s-so the alchohol h-has already thrown off your m-memory. A-and p-perhaps you g-genuinely w-were sorry for d-disrupting my appointment? P-perhaps you saw a p-pretty girl and wondered wh-what might happen? P-perhaps a better question is, wh-why did I say yes hmmm?" She said, the affect of the alchohol not enough to disturb her nervous stutter.
I have exams instead, which suck

Nikoli laughed, taking a piece of bread and taking a bite. He looked at her, clearly inspecting her for a second, before smirking at her.

"Why yes, you are in fact a pretty girl, but I think beautiful woman suits you better. You're charm and wit were on display though, in your manner of speech, the way you held yourself, your entire persona was on display, and it captured my interest. But either way, here we are now, out after a great day together, with a pretty girl, and me wondering what might happen."

He chuckled slightly at the last line, taking another bite of the bread. The alcohol clouded his mind, and he found himself enjoying complimenting her more and more. He wished to take another sip, it felt great to just stop thinking and worrying for a bit and just say what he thought, but he trusted her enough to know that her taking the bottle away was for the best.

Grand Viper

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Bishop let out a rasping laugh after Gerald spoke.After a moment he pointed at him and nodded.

"Yes, this is why I sought you out, you know your business. He was a force to be reckoned with two hundred years ago. I had high hope for his path when I gave him the idea to kill his adoptive father and send him on the way to lead that band of mercenaries. But his instincts to took that task a completely different way, throwing a wrench in my plans."

He crossed his arms

"Does the term Guardian mean anything to you Gerald?"
"A guardian?" The old man stroked his chin in quiet contemplation. "Guardian...guardian...Here and there, I can say I know what one is. They are rare but not overtly dangerous. Easy to manipulate therefore easy to kill, why? You have...suspicions?"

Youay

01-27-2013

The robed figure nodded and grinned.

"Suspicion? No, I know for a fact that Youay is a Guardian. But you are wrong on the count that they are easy to kill.But I have plans to corrupt that power of his for the greater cause of my master."

He pulled a jeweled box out of his robes and set it on a table and looked back at Gerald.

"That is where you come in. My kind attracts a lot of "attention", I need to abduct someone close to him and leave a ransom note telling him to come alone. In this box there is instructions to where my trap is, there he will be forced to dual an old "friend" of his to rescue who was abducted.After the fight I will take him out of the picture for you and add him to my forces. Inside that box along with the instructions is a gift of good will for your assistance."

If Gerald were to open the box he would see the rolled parchment with the instructions to where to take his victim, as well at a perfectly round jewel that had a sort of mist that swirled inside. Gerald would know that this is a rare gem that can house a dead soul.

Equiste

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
I have exams instead, which suck

Nikoli laughed, taking a piece of bread and taking a bite. He looked at her, clearly inspecting her for a second, before smirking at her.

"Why yes, you are in fact a pretty girl, but I think beautiful woman suits you better. You're charm and wit were on display though, in your manner of speech, the way you held yourself, your entire persona was on display, and it captured my interest. But either way, here we are now, out after a great day together, with a pretty girl, and me wondering what might happen."

He chuckled slightly at the last line, taking another bite of the bread. The alcohol clouded his mind, and he found himself enjoying complimenting her more and more. He wished to take another sip, it felt great to just stop thinking and worrying for a bit and just say what he thought, but he trusted her enough to know that her taking the bottle away was for the best.
Hoooray for internet death! ... Yes, that was all in sarcasm. Net died

She smiled warmly, letting her own eyes inspect him. She didn't mind his inspection of her, though her pose didn't chane as she ate a bit more of the bread. She chuckled slightly.
"Mmm, t-the wit of m-my stuttering and th-the persona of m-me sliding i-into the doctors office? Y-you certainly h-have read into that m-more than I h-have." She looked over at the wine, considering it for a while before shaking her head, looking back at him.
"Mmm, definately need to k-keep off the w-wine for an h-hour at least, lest we g-get completely wasted and d-doing something we will regret. And l-likely not remember later. Th-there is no f-fun in not remembering." She said, giving him a wink before eating more bread. She smiled over to him, sealing the wine with a magic spell.
"Mmm, we m-might have the c-capacity to walk now. Anywhere in particular y-you would like t-to take me?" She asked, giving him her nervous happy smile.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Hoooray for internet death! ... Yes, that was all in sarcasm. Net died

She smiled warmly, letting her own eyes inspect him. She didn't mind his inspection of her, though her pose didn't chane as she ate a bit more of the bread. She chuckled slightly.
"Mmm, t-the wit of m-my stuttering and th-the persona of m-me sliding i-into the doctors office? Y-you certainly h-have read into that m-more than I h-have." She looked over at the wine, considering it for a while before shaking her head, looking back at him.
"Mmm, definately need to k-keep off the w-wine for an h-hour at least, lest we g-get completely wasted and d-doing something we will regret. And l-likely not remember later. Th-there is no f-fun in not remembering." She said, giving him a wink before eating more bread. She smiled over to him, sealing the wine with a magic spell.
"Mmm, we m-might have the c-capacity to walk now. Anywhere in particular y-you would like t-to take me?" She asked, giving him her nervous happy smile.
A Proper Funeral is in Order

Nikoli blushed at her comment, his mind coming up with many different things they might not remember. After a second, he regained his bravado and smiled.

"I highly doubt there's anything I could do with such a lovely woman as yourself that I would ever regret my dear. But the night is young as we are, so let's go have a good time and find that out for ourselves."

He reached into his pocket and took out his wallet, taking out a series of large bills and placed them on the counter, clearly enough to cover the cost of the meal plus a generous tip. Tentatively, he attempted to stand, and although a little shaky, he managed to stand. He walked over to Allison, raising his elbow slightly towards her and smirked.

"There's a lake not too far from here with a great view. I could take you there, if you wish, or we could explore the town some more. Your decision. I know that you're feeling a little tipsy, so you can use me for some support if you'd like." He said jokingly.

Equiste

01-27-2013

Well fortunately it revived itself before the funeral

She laughed lightly at his blush, one comming slightly to her own face as she turned to the bread and ate a bit more. She chuckled again at his comment about doing something they would never regret.
"I b-bet you would i-if it was something that would b-break our friendship." She said cheekily, poking her tongue out at him. She chuckled at his standing, sliding off herself and grabbing the wine bottle and a piece of bread, gesturing to the bread.
"Y-you should g-get some b-before we go. Th-that way w-we can still d-drink without g-going too f-far. A-and wh-whats to say we c-can't do b-both? To th-the river first. A-and I think you m-might need my support." She said with her nervous smile, grabbing lightly onto his arm with one of hers letting him lead the way.

Broshevick

01-27-2013

The undead internet, is it black magic or voodoo?

Nikoli smiled, blushing lightly when she poked her tongue out, it was really cute... He moved over slightly near the counter, calling over to the man and asking if he had a bag. The man smiled and reached under the counter and pulling out a large paper bag. He put the rest of the loaf into the bag, then turned to Allsion.

"If that happened, I could never forgive myself." He said jokingly, making an over dramatic face and looking her in the eyes. "Alright, let's head out. It's not too far from here, it's just outside town, we can head back later. But it might be a bit of fun getting through the woods in this state.And it's a lake by the way, more serene."

He smiled when she grabbed his arm, starting to walk slowly down the street, a little wobbly but mostly normal, making sure not too walk to far away from her.

Equiste

01-27-2013

Now now, the internet is eternal... Mmm, guess I should say my service died... but it got better

She blushed, slightly embarassed about her slip up but smiled her cute nervous smile.
"Whoops, g-guess I am a bit on th-the drunk side myself. Oh w-well." She smiled, walking with him although her pace was somewhat straighter than his possibly from practice. She was content for him to lead her to the Lake.

Broshevick

01-27-2013

So..... Witchcraft?

Nikoli noticed how she was struggling much less then he was, trying his hardest not to use her for support and look like a sad drunk. He lead her out of the town and into the forest. There was a small, not well kept path leading through it, full of sticks, rocks, and holes. The forest was deadly quiet, not a sound or sight except for the dark, moonlit path. As the forest began to clear he stopped and turned to her, smiling.

"We're almost there, get ready."

He lead her out of the forest now, onto a small lakefront. The lake was calm and peaceful, looking serene in the moonlight. There was a small swarm of fireflies above the water, flying around and creating a mini light show. Nikoli lead her over near the water, stopping a few steps before it. He finally let go of her arm now, taking off his coat and laying it on the ground. He then sat down, placing the bread off to the side, and smiled up at her, patting the other half of his coat.

"Care to join me, M'Lady?"