That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Ionian parties: The parties of legend

Nikoli nodded, turning over to his own food. He reached to the edge of the counter and grabbed a spoon. He looked at curiously for a second before overcoming his uncertainty and taking a sample. He mulled it over for a second in his mouth before swallowing, a slight frown on his face that he tried to hide from Allison. He continued eating, eating it fast and silently, frequently taking a drink in between mouthfuls, a frown on his face the entire time. He finished it fairly fast, clearly having sped through it as fast as possible.

"Well... That was... something..."

Equiste

01-19-2013

Ionia, the problem is for some people the best parties are the ones they don't remember

Allison watched as he checked his food and ate it, sighing when he hid his face and began to eat quickly. She turned back at her own and ate at a controlled pace, barely finishing a quarter before Nikoli finished his. She looked back at him, looking somewhat disappointed.
"N-Nikoli, if you d-didn't like it you can s-say so. Th-that dish isn't for everyone. What, d-do you think I w-will think less of you f-for not liking it or something?" She asked, letting out a sigh before returning back to her meal. Did she really look that judgemental?

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I remember everything and every one, its more of a curse sometimes

Nikoli sighed, placing his spoon his his plate and pushing it to the side of him, he looked at Allison, somewhat apologetic but for the most part a neutral expression.

"Its not because of you. Every since I was young, I was always a picky eater, and I'd usually waste everything that I tried but didn't like. To get me out of this, my parents saved everything I didn't eat and wouldn't serve me anything else until I ate it. I'd end up going hungry for days before giving in. So now its just become a force of habit to power through things and finish them. I know most habits like this should die early, but I follow almost everything my parents taught me when I was young. I guess its a way of feeling like they're still around.... Plus, I never liked the idea of wasting money on myself, so I needed to get what I paid for; a full stomach."

He took another drink of his wine after this, finishing it and refilling his glass once more.

Equiste

01-19-2013

Mmm, perhaps I should go to some more parties then... :P

Allison continued to eat her meal, giving him a sidelong glance. She listened to what he said, before letting out another sigh.
"Mmm, yes, I can understand th-that. Sometimes o-our parents force us t-to do things we don't l-like, usually to h-help us or something. I'm f-fine with that." She looked back at her own food, putting on a fake smile but she couldn't help but feel disappointed. It wasn't how he acted, but morely so he didn't feel comfortable telling her that he didn't like the food.
"I-its not the w-worst habit to have." She said, trying to be more cheery.

Broshevick

01-20-2013

I wouldn't recommend it

Nikoli looked at her intently. Even though his mind was a bit fuzzy from the two glasses, he saw through her fake smile. Just as she was disappointed that he didn't say that he didn't like it, he was disappointed in her for not telling him what was bothering her.

"Allison, what's bothering you? Its not hard to see the shift in your mood since I finished my food, did I do something to offend you?"

Nikoli did not realize that she had been upset by him not stating that he didn't like the food, asusming it had been implied when he called himself a picky eater, not realizing that other people wouldn't make the same mental connections he had.

Equiste

01-20-2013

Alright then, no crazy parties for me...

Allison sighed. "Its..." She began, looking towards him. Her eyes widened as if she just noticed something, before letting out a nervous smile before looking a bit more serious before speaking.
"Its not wh-why you ate th-the way you did, its morely... It f-felt like you couldn't t-trust me enough to t-tell me you d-didn't like the food while y-you were eating it. I'm sorry... I-I'm not sure why it u-upset me much. K-kinda silly when you th-think about it right?" She said with her shy nervous smile.

Broshevick

01-20-2013

Good Boy

Nikoli smiled, chuckling a bit at what she said.

"It kind of is, especially when you think about the things we've already told each other. Honestly, it just didn't occur to me to tell you, I thought it was obvious when I told you about how I was a picky eater. It's my fault, I didn't realize not everyone knows what I'm thinking. But you are right, I don't like it, at all. I do trust you Allison, if I'm willing to open up about everything that happened to me and my parents, I don't think something as trivial as me not liking soup would make that any different."

He waited a moment before deciding to comment on the look of realization on her face.

"You looked like you just realized the secrets of the universe when you said that though, what's up?"

Equiste

01-20-2013

I'll just go to more insane parties! ... ... Yeah, can't be bothered...

She shook her head. "P-picky or n-not doesn't mean you m-might not of l-liked it. And when someone d-doesn't like something I w-would r-rather them say 'ugh, this isn't for me' rather th-than try to h-hide their look. P-perhaps I'm t-too suspicious or something... I'm s-sorry." She said, though she looked serious rather than disappointed. She chuckled when he asked if she had figured out the secrets of the universe.
"Oh, I j-just realised you were p-probably disappointed th-that I might of been h-hiding something. U-usually I w-would of just b-brushed it off as 'probably my issue, don't worry about it' but th-that would of been the w-wrong move there huh?"

Broshevick

01-21-2013

Who can really?

Nikoli turned to her, nodding and sighing apologetically.

"You're right, as usual. It's my fault for being so stupid, I'm sorry."

Equiste

01-21-2013

Well many people who set them up I imagine :P

Allison shook her head. "If y-you were being s-stupid so was I. W-we are still g-getting to know one a-another after all. A-and we are trying t-to show our best s-side. I th-think I heard a saying once. 'The quiet never speak, and the ones that do are not afraid to sound stupid sometimes.' N-no risk, n-no reward right?" She said, smiling in an effort to try to cheer him up, eating more of her food.