That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Ionia, you know I should be asleep when such an obvious typo slips by me

Nikoli blushed slightly,embarrassed at fumbling over his words like that. He turned and looked at the restaurant. It wasn't the one he had been planning to go to, but to save further embarrassment, he played it off like it was, walking inside.

"Tha'ts it, you got it. I cant believe I didn't see it. Thank you, Allison."

Equiste

01-07-2013

Ionia, well ones obvious typo might be ones nervous twitch in a situation :P

She blinked, looking back at him surprised.
"H-huh? What d-did I get? O-oh, were you taking me s-somewhere here? S-sorry, I f-forgot..." She says, going red in embarassment and looking away.

Ask Fortune

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Alright, Miss Fortune," Shauna replies, "Shale we set sail?"
"Sure~." Sarah said, and led Shauna off to her ship.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Ionia, well ones obvious typo might be ones nervous twitch in a situation :P

She blinked, looking back at him surprised.
"H-huh? What d-did I get? O-oh, were you taking me s-somewhere here? S-sorry, I f-forgot..." She says, going red in embarassment and looking away.
Ionia... Back to School

Nikoli smiled at her, glad she had not questioned his bluff.

"No worries, I'm paying anyways, that's all that matters."

((Want to to the staff or want me to?))

Equiste

01-08-2013

Ionia... Mmm, would you go to school in Ionia?

Allison chuckled, looking back at him.
"Oh? T-that is all that m-matters huh?" She asked with a playful nervous grin as she made her way over and took a seat. Seemed they were the only two customers again.
"N-now Nikoli, I thought y-you weren't trying to i-impress me with m-money."

(OOC: Mmm, you can. It is Nikoli's show after all)

Broshevick

01-08-2013

Ionia... If the time was better there, maybe

Nikoli chuckled, smiling at Allison and sitting across from her.

"Ah, I wasn't, but that doesn't mean I didn't already. Like you said, it did it on its own. So why mess with what's working?"

He looked around, seeing a waiter seeming to be looking for menus over by the kitchen before heading over to them.

Equiste

01-08-2013

Ionia... Perhaps, you never know.

(OOC: Mmm, I think you mean beside her. Its only like one row of seats in front of the kitchen area. :P)

Allison looks at him strangely, and shrugs.
"M-maybe you did, m-maybe you didn't. Are you sssuuuurrreee its w-working?" She said with a cheeky smile. She looked up at the menu they had on the wall.
"I th-think a little bit of s-stir fried rice m-might be nice. Wh-what are y-you getting?" She asked with a sidelong glance.

Broshevick

01-10-2013

Ionia... Gonna be a bit busy lately, sorry for slow responses

((Alright, that makes more sense now that I think about it. I'm really out of it lately it seems.))

Nikoli smiled and looked at the menu, talking to her as he read it.

"I don't know, but you told me it was and I trust you not to lie to me. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

He finished reading the menu and turned back to her.

"I think I'll try the wonton soup, I've never had it before."

((I assume its essentially a bar with a kitchen in the back, similar to this, right?))

Equiste

01-10-2013

Ionia, its ok, we know real life strikes in strange ways :P

(OOC: Mmm, picture fail...)

She smiled in a nervous sweet type smile.
"Mmmm, guess I d-did huh? N-no, I have n-not lied to you. A-at least n-not yet." She said, playfully poking her tongue out at him. He could see she was genuinely amused by their conversation. She nodded.
"Mmm, its g-good to try new things. I've b-basically tried everything on th-this menu before. So h-how often do you get to h-have dinner with f-friends?" She asked in her happy nervous tone.

Ask the Lunari

01-14-2013

Lunari temple Constructions site.

Within a few miles on the surface near the institute, a construction site bearing the seal of the Lunari can be seen. The walls surrounding around site littered with a few acolytes watching as sentries, as they protect and help the workers willing to continue their work, even after the other 3 attempts of it being destroyed.

Only the main hall's structure has been fully realised, but the roof still needs to be built; the living quarters, meditation zones, the very garden that connects to lake down below has barely been touched...just as the main entry ways & other features are still out of place & simply do not look as if they connect for the moment... Diana would be commonly seen walking throughout the site, encouraging the workers & others to join in and help... as it seems this is one of the few things she still wishes completed... without interruptions.