That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Let us all just agree that the hallway is absolutely beautiful and magnificent, and needs to go down in all of history and time

Tek eyed Sigmund for a moment, then quickly scribbled out a note and showed it to him.

... May I come with you? She did kind of fall down in front of me, and saw me shortly before she collapsed.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

All in favor? Wait. Who am I kidding. This isn't a democracy. It's already been decided. And those who disagree are heretics.

Sigmund glances over toward Tek. "Of course you can. Though you may want to inform Rex where we are going first. I reckon it would be easier than trying to rely on someone else speaking for him on the other end."

Iron Ambássador

05-03-2012

(( Best location ever? :P Dat hallway... ))

FilFire

05-03-2012

The figure looks around. Apparently this is going to take a while, but he doesn't want to keep standing there waiting for his food. He makes a fire clone and sneaks away while it will stay there and take his food when it would be ready. He wanders back towards the (by the eternal Titans forged) hallway. It may not be any of his business, but he was curious what it was all about.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

This hallway is the most amazing creation in existence.

Tek nodded at Sigmund, then scribbled down another note before a sudden POP and disappearing.

I'll go tell him, it'll only take a minute.

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

Ah, that legendary hallway, envied by emperors, pharaohs, and god-kings alike, the cause of innumerable wars and peace bargains, and the ultimate pinnacle of human (or divine) construction

Once the doctor has finished healing "Rival," Sigmund nods his thanks. He stands up, careful to avoid letting the woman's head slam backward onto the ground. He bends down and picks her up, nodding to Equiste and the strange figure whom he recognizes as the source of the smoke from earlier. He stands there, holding "Rival," and waits for the minion to return.

Silverling

05-03-2012

That hallway so inspiring that it makes Silver add something about it to the first post... Because it was necessary.

It had only been a few minutes before Tek popped back into the area. He scribbled and held up another note for Sigmund to read.

Rex says he'll see us there.

Equiste

05-03-2012

The hallway so magnificent it may blink itself out of existance for being so amazaing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Right. Then again...

Sigmund smiles. "The doctor and I have already discussed it, in part. The isolated room in question is off of the medical wing. Regarding the accident, I reckon it's safe to say that she fell roughly twenty feet at fifteen to twenty miles an hour, blocking the fall by placing her forearms in front of her face. Primary injuries, which the doctor is tending to, include fractured bones in both forearms, a couple bruised ribs, and other minor scrapes, abrasions, and bruises." In response to a question he assumed would arrive on the other one's heels, he adds, "The gremlins were rather clear about what might happen. And I'm good at detecting injuries, even if I'm useless at healing them."
Equiste couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the extent of the damage. Could Youay heal all that without pushing himself too far? "It might be a good idea to get some teaching from the doctor. Are you going to be alright Youay?" He asked with some concern. It seemed though he might not be necessary, but his concern still made him wish to help. If he was being a hinderance he was sure that Sigmund would say something. He watched as the rest of the events unfolded before him. Deciding it was probably best just to sit back, he watched as Sigmund made his way, checking on the doctor as he does.

(OOC EDIT: Ack! Wrong use of that button!)

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

The hallway that is so amazing that it is now an international landmark, the cause of peace between Demacia and Noxus, and the cure for cancer, snakebite, old age, and death. Or so says the plaque that the gremlins have now placed in it. They've also started charging a toll to anyone who wants to pass through it.

Sigmund nods to Tek. "Good. Then let's go." He turns to the doctor and says, "I'll see you in the Medical Wing. Thank you for everything you've done. I'm sure she'd thank you, too, and will when she wakes up." He looks at Equiste and mutters, "If I heal, it's with more primitive means. Time, splints, bandages, medication. That sort of stuff. I am of the potentially foolish belief that the hands that cast magics that destroy should not also cast magics that rebuild and heal. Because that, to me, is the ultimate hypocrisy. And, to assuage your doubts, the doctor was not doing it alone. He was receiving help from her as he was healing. It would appear that her grandmother taught her at least a few things about healing." With that, he sets off at a relatively brisk stroll, heading in the direction of the medical wing.

((I needs teh sleeps. Night, everyone.))

Necromonger

05-03-2012

Feng Bo eventually found out where everyone was and moved his magical noodlecart business to the hallway.