That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

05-02-2012

The hallway of thee gods
Youay arrived on The scene after passing tek and giving him a quick nod and started to motion Sigmund to back up so he could work.
" don't worry miss. I will get you patched up pretty quickly"
Then youay set to work mending her bones

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Oh great and divine hallway

Tek followed Youay back into the hallway, giving Sigmund an annoyed glance and contemplating if he wanted to whack him again. He kept his staff in hand, glancing around to see if anyone else came out of curiosity of the mist and smoke.

-----

That old noodle stand

The pigeon had finally finished its mean, making a satisfied coo as it did. It tilted its head at Feng Bo, then fluttered off with some difficulty. The large bird went to the nearest fountain, dunking its head in it a few times, then jumping in a bit in order to go a bit deeper. After fishing out a gold coin, it waddled back to the noodle stand, hopping onto it and dropping the coin in front of the fox, tilting its now rather wet head about all the while.

((Filfire, I could hug you right now. d= ))

Equiste

05-02-2012

(OOC: Oh why not, lets be curious.)

Equiste had just finished with a match, although why it was still scheduled after his helping of Hinderance was a little questionable, but he held up fine. Jogging through to his next destination was often good for exercising himself especially if he wanted to even make a vane attempt at the regime Pantheon had set. His last attempt left him unconsious and a bit of a verbal beating from his mother. And the smoke and mist he was comming up to might dis... Wait, smoke and mist? Quickly he made his way over until he could see people.
"Doctor Youay? Tek? Whats happening here?" He asks as he jogs towards them.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Oh hallway that makes Versailles look like a sewage plant and Valhalla look like a pub

Sigmund, who is still sitting with the young woman's head in his lap, looks up when he hears the doctor approach. Seeing the gesture to move back, Sigmund stubbornly shakes his head. "If it's all the same to you, Doc," he says calmly, "I'd rather not." He glances down at the young woman protectively, his eyes alighting on the necklace. It is a simple golden chain, with a golden howling wolf's head pendant. He smiles, remembering when he'd set about forging it. It had taken him at least five attempts before he had gotten it to even remotely resemble a wolf's head, and another five before he was completely satisfied. Putting together all of the small golden links had been a trial of its own. He absent-mindedly runs a hand through her hair, gently moving it out of her face.

The young woman appears completely oblivious to either Sigmund or the doctor, though the latter would notice that she was unconsciously attempting to help him in his efforts to heal her. It would appear that Sigmund was right and that she had been trained as a healer.

((That sounds somewhat familiar, Fil, but I can't quite place it. Where's it from?

And I love how you notice the minion and the doctor, but ignore the trench-coated fellow with the injured lady on his lap, Equiste.))

Youay

05-02-2012

Yeah...I got nothing....Hallway
Youay continues his work on the woman, using her assistance in the healing to fix her up.
"This the one you were waiting for Sigmund?"

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Ah, that paragon of hallways

Sigmund glances up at the doctor, snapping out of his memories. "Yes. Yes she is. This is Rival. If she wants to tell you her real name when she wakes up, she can. But I won't reveal her secrets needlessly."

Equiste

05-02-2012

(OOC: Oh, he noticed, its just that he remembers Youay and Tek. And I'll blame the smoke and mist. :P)

The hallway that could possibly be the end of all hallways with its magnificence... But probably not...

"Is everything alright?" He says as he gets closer, noticing the situation. He wondered what exactly he was walking into. There seemed to be an injured girl in his arms from how Youay was focusing his magic on her. "Do you need help with anything?" He asks when he reaches them.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

You never know. It very well could be.

Sigmund glances up at Equiste. "No," he mutters. "I think the doctor has it covered, at least as far as healing goes." Turning to the doctor, he adds, "Doc, I think that, as long as I'm there when she wakes up, the isolated room might be ok. Besides, I'm starting to wonder if either she or I could handle the barrage of questions that might follow me carrying her into the Break Room."

Equiste

05-03-2012

No, fairly sure its not coveted for its spectacular brilliance or incomprehensible reasoning behind why this hallway has such splendor. ... Then again...

Equiste could tell by the way he was acting this female person was very close to... Sigmund? Wasn't that the person the gremlin called boss? Oh well, guess that wasn't important right now...
"Fair enough, but I do have some healing magic if it can be of help." He said, looking around. "Yeah, break room is probably not the best place. I'd hope your isolated room as somewhere comfortable to place her, and perhaps an illusion spell to cover her up so people don't start asking questions when you move her to the room although the doctor would, rightfully so from the little information I have, say she was a person part of an accident... Otherwise I would suggest somewhere more comfortable like the medical ward, although you probably have thought of that..." He had no idea why he was trying to come up with ways of deception. He looked around. Seems most people who were here had moved on, probably trying to seem inconspicuous and not make the... event here their problem.

(OOC: How else would one end up in a hallway looking injured without much outside physical injury if it hadn't been due to some accident?)

Bright Oblivion

05-03-2012

Right. Then again...

Sigmund smiles. "The doctor and I have already discussed it, in part. The isolated room in question is off of the medical wing. Regarding the accident, I reckon it's safe to say that she fell roughly twenty feet at fifteen to twenty miles an hour, blocking the fall by placing her forearms in front of her face. Primary injuries, which the doctor is tending to, include fractured bones in both forearms, a couple bruised ribs, and other minor scrapes, abrasions, and bruises." In response to a question he assumed would arrive on the other one's heels, he adds, "The gremlins were rather clear about what might happen. And I'm good at detecting injuries, even if I'm useless at healing them."