That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Near that picturesque hallway from which postcards are to be made shortly

Sigmund, who is now roughly 80% of the way to the spot the smoke is emanating from, notices the mist intensify. He reasons that the only reason the mist would intensify is that the little minion wanted whoever was following it to quicken their pace. To no one in particular, he bellows, "I'M COMING, DANG IT! KEEP YER PANTS ON!" Several people look at him, confused, but he ignores them, breaking out in a sprint. As he runs, he wonders What on earth could be making Tek so impatient?

((I would just like to point out that Siggy has covered at least, oh, 2000 feet, and the good doctor started out 200 feet away from a screaming young woman and appears to have ignored it and gone on with his meal. Let us hope Siggy does not find out how close the good doctor was. :-P))

Youay

05-02-2012

Youay looked up from the dishes that asked for a doctor.
" I am a doctor, how can I help you?"
( break time posts time yay)
(hmm put that one under: Doc being oblivious for some unknown reason, also didn't know it was that close by.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

These hallway postcards are the greatest

Tek quickly started pacing, he wasn't strong enough to turn the girl over, nor were his healing spells good enough to try to heal her. he continued to grumble under his breath, being quite frustrated now, mainly because he couldn't do anything to help her.

FilFire

05-02-2012

The figure turns back to the man with the glasses.

"I have been asked to find you by a small white creature. He is guarding a female about 200 feet from here. The other person I am supposed to find is a man with a wolf-headed cane. If you are the right person, you can find them by following the trail of mist and smoke."

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Pay no attention to the youth sitting in front of an easel preparing to create a masterpiece with this hallway as a focal point

Sigmund finally comes into view, still sprinting down the hallway. His eyes go from Tek, who is pacing, to the young woman who is lying on the ground. If possible, he increases his speed even further, passing the minion and going straight to the woman. He checks for broken bones, discerning that the only fractures are to her forearms, and gently rolls her over onto her back, resting her head on his lap. Remembering that Tek was there, he says, "You may want to go find a doctor, a nurse, someone who can heal broken bones. Most I can do is put them in a sling or a splint and hope for the best. If she were awake, she might be able to heal herself, though it might be difficult. With the pain she's probably having just breathing, I'd rather she stay unconscious as long as possible."

Youay

05-02-2012

Youay nods at the figure getting a serious look on his face.
"ok I will get there soon as I can. " he finishes the dishes and takes off at a run to where the girl was.
He figure that " Rival" has arrived.
( also doesnt help that I am reading on a tiny screen)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

My eyes cannot comprehend the beauty of that hallway

Tek gave a rather annoyed look at Sigmund. He promptly whacked him on his arm with his staff, which caused the mist to disperse from the area. He spoke out loud due to frustration, and it would take too long to write a note anyways.

"That's for taking so long!"

Before he could react, there was a POP and the little minion had disappeared to go find Youay.... Of which he ran into partway to the noodle stand. Tek waved his arms about at the Doctor and pointed to the direction of the girl.

Equiste

05-02-2012

(OOC: Hahaha, things really seemed to move slowly in that hallway eh?)

Bright Oblivion

05-02-2012

Songs will be made of the absolute grandeur that is this one hallway

Sigmund takes the whack in stride, nodding. "Apologies. It helps when you send messages along with the trail. Though, I suppose we should have set up a signal beforehand." Before the doctor arrives, he leans down to the young woman and whispers in her ear, "Certainly been awhile. Glad you made it in one piece." The woman seems to relax slightly after hearing his voice, as though she recognizes it and feels somewhat safer.

FilFire

05-02-2012

((That hallway is a gift from the gods, to put us back on the right track. Already a man has gazed upon it and become a prophet, to usher the world into a new age: The age of the divines.))

EDIT: ((I'm going to bed. The only reason I'm not falling asleep where I stand is because I already fell and can't be bothered to get up. Necromonger can do the trade between his chef and my guy and let my guy go and eat somewhere.))