That OTHER Place (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

05-13-2012

Lily - Vince's Lab

Lily clicked, "Sweetie. I'm my husband's left hand. I think I can tell you a thing or two about devotion and stupidity going hand in hand." Lily whirred, "And I wouldn't dream of forcing you to do anything. We simply put things on the table and let us know that both of us is rather wary of the other. I didn't ask because it was not my place to ask. Just like how you haven't asked if I had a daughter or son, despite me stating their gender afterwards, nor have you asked how exactly we've helped Sigmund. Things will come in due time. For now? Allies. One day? Friends."

She whirred, "And I suggest we start the process by doing actual girl talk. When did you meet Sigmund? I first met Vince when I shoved him out a fourth story window after he made a cybernetic warthog run through the halls of our school."

Vince - Soggy Powderkeg

Vince chuckled as he reached for a seventh pitcher, "You know...if you want we could have a talk with him. Me and Lily." He swirled the frothing ale, "There's not much he can say to us, and I'm sure he would love to see Lily again. She leaves quite the impression on people, y'know?" Vince leaned back in his chair, " You know if anything's ever up, just give me a ring. I'll come down on him like the fuggin' thunder."

A large, muscular arm wrapped around Vince from behind. The veins bulged across the muscles as Vince coughed a bit. A very deep, questionably womanly voice spoke, "Vince..." He coughed as he tapped the arm in minor desperation, "A-air....Need...air...Wilma..."

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Emily- Vince's Lab

Emily nods. "That works for me." She grins when Lily mentions pushing Vince out of a fourth story window. "It seems that that's a standard maneuver when we decide our men are doing something completely stupid. Though I pushed Sig off of a roof, not out of a window." She closes her left eye, thinking back. "I don't exactly remember when I first met Sigmund, which is understandable since I was about two at the time. My mother died right after I was born and my father disappeared to who knows where. My brother and I bounced around from place to place, eventually ending up with our grandmother, who raised both of us and Sigmund. Michael had run off, and Lucy set me on Sigmund's lap so he could watch me while she went to find him." She smiles. "If you listen to how Sigmund tells the next part of the story, he makes it sound as though I headbutted his nose, breaking it, for no apparent reason. I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure I had some provocation, and the word 'sorry' may have been involved. It normally is. Anyway, for whatever reason, my head collides with his nose, his nose breaks and starts gushing blood. I'm pretty sure that he looked so stupid that I couldn't help but giggle at him, and he joined in because he wasn't thinking clearly. Or he realized how stupid he looked with a broken nose and two red waterfalls. Whichever it was, he was still laughing and bleeding when Lucy came in fifteen minutes later, grumbling about him getting blood all over her nice armchair while she had to heal his nose. He apparently tried to explain what had happened, and she got onto him for having his nose in the wrong place at the wrong time. Meanwhile, Lucy smiles at me and I get off Scott free." She shakes her head, adding, "Sigmund would have you believe that this wasn't fair. I say it's his fault for not being cute enough or giggling on command."

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg

When the muscular arm wraps around Vince, Sigmund raises an eyebrow. "Uh, Vince? Mind introducing your friend? Or, you know, maybe your friend wants to introduce itself. It's the polite thing to do when suffocating someone's drinking partner. Society has funny rules like that." He lazily reaches down and picks up his staff, not doing anything else just yet.

ColossusCrusher

05-13-2012

"Well, I suppose now's the best time to ask my favorite question: do you find me beautiful? Remember, be honest."

Grand Viper

05-13-2012

Lily - Vince's Lab

Lily clicked and her robotic laughter filled the room, "Oh dear, we are alike. We both need incredibly durable men, don't we?" Lily playfully rubbed her fingers together, "How about you, Silver? What sort of guy would you fancy~?"

Vince - Soggy Powderkeg

Vince coughed as the arm released him. He looked behind him and regarded the large...woman? It was clearly a man with a thick stubble, dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes. He was wearing a sun dress and a pair of stiletto high heels. Vince laughed, "Sigmund, this is Wilma! I was just talking about her! Y'know, du..." Wilma stared at Vince who winced, "Gi..." The stare intensified, "Woman! The woman who hit me with a horse? She owns the pub."

Wilma smiles and nods, "Good seeing you too Vince. It's been a while. Lily kick you out of the house again?" Vince shook his head, "No, no no no...nothing like that. Just out drinking with my bloke. Sigmund? Wilma. Wilma? Sigmund." Wilma looked over and giggled ,"Charmed."

Vince slid off his seat, "I'm going to be right back. Nature calls. Play nice Wilma." He sauntered away as Wilma leaned over, grinning at Sigmund as she twirled Sigmund's beard. "So how do you know Vinny-Poo?" Vince's voice could be heard as clear as day, "I will kill you if you call me that again." Wilma rolled her eyes

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Emily- Vince's Lab

Emily laughs and nods. "It would seem so," she replies before turning to look at Silver, smiling slightly.

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg

Sigmund nods at the woman, "Pleasure." When she starts twirling his beard, he rolls his eyes. "We met awhile back. Done each other a few favors, helped each other out of some tight spots. We're out having a drink and enjoying the atmosphere while our lovely ladies have some bonding time and get to know each other. They mentioned girl talk and we got out of Dodge."

Grand Viper

05-13-2012

Vince - Soggy Powderkeg

Wilma smiled wider, "Don't worry dear. I'm only teasing you. I got my hubby working here, I was only making him jealous." She released Sigmund's beard and motioned to one of the bartenders, "Keep quiet about this if you want to see something funny." A bartender nodded and poured a pitcher. He made his way over and gave the pitcher to Wilma.

She placed it where Vince's original pitcher was, "There is one food that Vinny absolutely despises. He tends to get dramatic about it, and I think he deserves a little punishment for not coming by more often." Wilma playfully winked at Sigmund, "So I guess he told you about the horse story, eh? Want to hear an embarrassing story or two from him? I've got plenty."

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg

Sigmund smirks, pretending not to notice the pitcher swap. "Keep quiet about what? Far as I know, that pitcher was full of the same beer he's been drinking." He nods to show that Vince won't be hearing about anything from him, then shrugs in response to her question. "Sure. Why not?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

((Sorry, was doing some weird thing called... Socializing))

Vince's Lab

Silver's antennae twitched once, and she smirked before replying to Lily's question.

"The man I fancy? Well there's an unlikely chance of me finding him on this planet. All the men here are missing a few things like... Antennae, wings and..."

She held up her hands, wriggling her fingers a bit.

"Claws. Rawr~"

She grinned a moment, making it a point to show her fangs before continuing.

"Not to mention the ability to snap a bear's neck in half without it noticing and not drawing any blood."

Grand Viper

05-13-2012

Vince's Lab

Lily laughed her robotic laugh, "Sweetie, I almost feel like you should drug Udyr and glue Anivia to his back. The antennae are a little bit harder, but I think you could cope with a large, very hairy, very angry beast man chasing after you. You'd have to beat him down with a stick." Lily clicked her fingers, "But you know that Emilia and I have someone. So, not on this planet, do you have someone you wub?" Lily continued her robotic giggling.

Soggy Powderkeg

Wilma grabbed the original pitcher Vince was holding and downed it in a single go. "Right. This is a good one. It's a few months later, I've given up at the time because I'm scared crapless of Lily now. Still am, might I add. So I'm sleeping in bed when my door bursts open and a hairy guy is standing there! All he's wearing is a pair of boxers and walks towards me. I see it's Vince, I'm about to snap his scrawny neck when he jumps into bed, stinks of booze, and murmurs something about not expecting Lily's breasts being this big. I'm waitin' for him to realize it's me as he's mumbling about a fight he had with Lily, some nonsense, when he licks my back. Now, my back is so hairy it's in the medical dictionary. His comment? 'Gods Lily, are you a yeti or somethin'? Get a wax job girl!'"

Wilma roars out in laughter, "He passes out, still unaware that it's me the entire time! He wakes up the next morning screaming in horror as he jumps out the window! Bwa ha ha!"

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2012

Emily- Vince's Lab

Emily giggles at the mental image of Udyr with the Cryophoenix glued to his back. "The antennae are simpler than you might think. I'm pretty sure you could attach a pair to a hairband and maybe even make them so that they move in response to his brainwaves." She grins. "If you're gonna make him that angry, you might as well go all the way. I'll admit that few things say I love you like stealthily snapping a predator's neck in two. Although," she adds with a grin, "I'd rather he take down a tiger. The fur's softer, the teeth are longer, and the blood has unique medicinal properties. It's an all-around better gift."

Sigmund- Soggy Powderkeg

Sigmund, who had unwisely taken a drink during the story, very narrowly avoids spewing beer out of his nose as he erupts into laughter. "That sounds like Vince," he says when he finally regains his breath. "What I don't get, though, is how he wound up at your home, of all places. I mean, showing up completely drunk, at the home of someone who, just a few months before, had been sent to kill him. Talk about bad luck." He smirks. "The only way I could think of that his luck could have been worse is if he'd actually wound up at home that night. That stench would probably have been enough to make Lily go ballistic and, when he said something stupid, and he almost certainly would have, he'd have probably found himself soaring out of yet another window, most likely followed by something large and heavy." He glances around the room before adding, "And between you and me, I think Lily scares almost everyone. If you aren't at least somewhat afraid of her, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with your head."